Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
You non-investors seem so sure of yourselves and trying so hard to convince people here. What is it that you have at stake here for your constant persuasiveness? Give me and all the actual investors here a statement from the court or police supporting any of the statements/accusations made by the newspapers against Exential and I am sure all Exential supporters will stop. Until then, leave all the supporters alone to live peacefully with hope.

Hope is definitely good. But theres also such thing as false hope. Its logical NOT to put your hopes on EG after it has failed to provide its promises, ruined lives of other people, failed to provide simple and logical reasons of their delinquencies (if they can), and heck, the owner's wife doesnt even want to visit her husband. Rather, put your hopes on justice. On the authorities whom I assume are doing their best to investigate and at least recover some of the funds that you lose. If you have extra funds, put your hopes on professional lawyers (the real ones) who are guided by professional standards and who can really help you. Yes, the process is slow but it is what it is. EG has planned this scheme before it even started and you have to deal with other regulatory bodies from other countries because most likely, the money is not in UAE anymore. Thats why prevention is better than cure (or in this case, recovery of funds). Thats one of the purpose of FPA.

I really was not planning to go back to this forum because EG is done and at least it will not be luring any more victims. But its really irritating to see other people bragging to "having a luxurious life before" while other people are suffering.

I have got news that there is an arrest warrant issued against the Team Leader of Exential, that naman or taldar, whatever his name is. Let me know if this news is confirmed? Thank you.

I visited the BPS today as I had accompanied a friend to understand the situation better and clients are receiving call backs from BPS only then can visit them....We went to lodge a complaint against the team leader and there were cases already against him and there are no cases against any other employee bUT his as he has a major involvement in lurging clients in the intitial stage to fiLe cases and regularly visited BP'S along with his lawyers....Secondly all the statements provided have been mostly through one lawyer firm which is now filled up there pockets on bases of 100% winning the case however that again is a hope as only person who can pay is SL....so going to lawyers has been a waste of ur additional money....no track of funds being sent overseas as I'm sure the investigation will include all bank statements of EG right from the start so shouldn't take this long....and if the funds were sent overseas the authority would not ask clients to only file a case for their deficit amount it would capital + profit which is common sense why would they not give us the profit.

So yes there are a lot of things we need to reason and stop allowing the lawyer firms and non investors brain wash us as they have nothing to loose but only watch the show....again I still keep my hopes on the authority to come up with the best solution in favour of clients EG & SL as in the end it's the 3 parties involved not lawyers or non investors

To Nikel7 and others who got to the execution stage. What is the update? I guess the 15 days of notice are over. Thank you!

I can't speak for anyone but myself, however, I'll take this question.

You non-investors seem so sure of yourselves and trying so hard to convince people here. What is it that you have at stake here for your constant persuasiveness? Give me and all the actual investors here a statement from the court or police supporting any of the statements/accusations made by the newspapers against Exential and I am sure all Exential supporters will stop. Until then, leave all the supporters alone to live peacefully with hope.

First, allow me to quote from another active Ponzi thread:

@Pharaoh I am so relieved I took your advice back in Nov (page 2 of this thread) and decided not to 'invest' in this fund saving myself a lot of stress and anxiety. I do hope things work out positively for those who did and ASIC looks after the investors.

There are a handful of similar posts scattered in the Ponzi threads, but since this is the most recent and I'm responding to similar items there, it will suffice as an example.

For anyone who asks why I, a non-investor, spend time and effort warning people in threads like this, Akubras3525's post is the reason. I can't stop everyone from leaping off the cliff, but if I can save even a few, I've done something very worthwhile with my time, even while others sought to encourage more people to put their money into a scam.

Now that the time to save new investors is over, I'm doing my best to convince people to follow the right procedures to recover as much investor money as possible.

In this case, the best procedure is not to pray for the magical money fountain to get back on track. Early in this thread, one of the pieces of "evidence" used to "prove" that Exential was not a scam was that the press didn't have the nerve to name the company in any article about suspicious investments. Evidently, the UEA makes it easy to seek damages from the press, so the press had to dance carefully around the name of the company while not naming it.

Now, the press is accused of being unfair for coming out and reporting on things like Sydney's arrest, his wife's illegal access to company HQ, and more. Instead, each and every investor should welcome this. The more publicity, the more chances someone who knows more about what went on behind the scenes will come forward.

What each and ever investor/victim needs to do is file a police report. The most important information to make certain to share is details on what bank accounts Exential (and related companies) used to accept deposits and to make payouts. Imagine if one of those accounts has a significant amount of cash in it, including cash from other accounts dumped into it. Now imagine that it was only used a few times to interact with clients. Finally, imagine of the only few people with that info are sitting around enjoying their "hope" instead of sharing the info the government needs to find and freeze that account. Every day's delay makes it less likely that Sydney's wife or someone else following his orders will be able to empty the account.

To Nikel7 and others who got to the execution stage. What is the update? I guess the 15 days of notice are over. Thank you!
15 days are over yes but Exential appealed against the court's final execution to gain time. The lawyers say that the appeal will be rejected but unfortunately this will take some more time before an investigation on the assets will start.

15 days are over yes but Exential appealed against the court's final execution to gain time. The lawyers say that the appeal will be rejected but unfortunately this will take some more time before an investigation on the assets will start.
So the claims that no law firm is representing EG at the courts is not true! Good luck nikel7

The news that there are cases against the Team leader is great. Yes, I agree he is and was involved in instigating clients to file cases and worked closely with these lawyers, to advertise their services and used the newspapers and a few other channels to do so. My friends and I have also reported this Team Leader.
His most recent trick was the Tweet he used, to get the attention of the highest authorities of this country, behaving ignorant of the many processes that this country already has in place for reporting such matters and we all know the matter is already with the highest authorities. Everything is known to all, thanks to his help for the free publicity he is acquiring for Exential.
He has asked a Philipino lady to start the tweet, which didn't make sense to the majority, asking for charity, which is definitely ridiculous. To their bad luck, the plan failed as not many were foolish to tweet to a person of such great importance and utmost respect, when the matter is already with them and none want to get into deep trouble. Like me, many have realized that the tweet can get our jobs and our living here in trouble. Soon enough, the one who was promoting the same tweet on Facebook, deleted her own retweet on Twitter, same as a few others who realized the consequences.

Actually, I have friends who know the Philipino lady who has started this foolish tweet with the help of the Team leader, and it was made known that she is one of the oldest clients of Exential and has recovered all her money and received much more than what she invested. Now this tweet which she started, proves that it's based on greed and lies, as she says she's a single mother and it can be proved that she has enjoyed the money which Exential has paid her throughout all these years and she has been living a luxurious life with her business. We have heard that she has someone who trades currencies too and she markets her own company. She has forgotten that bps were taking cases only for the deficit amount. So like many, my question is what exactly is she asking for? Is it charity for extra money or trying to challenge the authorities who are already taking care of the matter? People are puppets of the TL and gang and he along with his group very smartly have not tweeted as they know the consequences of doing this. They have washed their hands off not caring that the few foolish ones who tweeted will get into trouble.

I know of someone who has gotten into trouble for calling someone an idiot on fb. For such offences there is a jail term of 7 year along with 1 million dhs fine. People are acting impatient and are unnecessarily creating trouble for themselves with the law.

Good luck to all. Be aware and be smart, people. Lawyers and liars are plenty.

Rexie Albon is her full name. And I know that people have reported her name to the police aswell. As many think by starting this, she will
Contribute to the further delay of the investigation. Hoping no one gets into trouble for doubting the legal system of the UAE, which is so childish. Graciella has also been reported, the female who has posted this on Facebook and all others who have advertised the same. looks like every move, is noted by the authorities. I do not understand why everyone want to become heros in this matter and do stupid things which will make problems for themselves, when the matter is with the highest authorities already.

Yes the court and bps is owned by HH, google it hahaha. Why would he not know ? And also it was all on the newspapers, why would he not know? Is dubai that big and everyone can read English lol . The way people think makes many laugh.

Back