Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
The reason you're an active poster as a non investor is:

Your a kind hearted and offering a public service.

Or

You are getting a commission from lawyers.

Or

psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists?amp

I believe it's a combination of the latter two.

Bingo, I think you need to learn to read better before trying to insult me.

Lawyers have only been present in the FPA for the last year or so. I've pointed a few desperate victims of forex and binary frauds to them. If I'm here for kickbacks from lawyers, why was I around for so many years with no one to refer to. Why haven't I written an article extolling the One True Lawyer who will save everyone from every scammer? Yes, I've told people in this thread to seek legal representation. If I'm being paid to do so, why haven't I been posting in this thread over and over again about my preferred lawyer or lawyers?

Other than any firms mentioned in this thread, I don't know anything about any lawyers licenses to operate in the UAE. Since I'm not personally familiar with any of the firms mentioned in this thread, I haven't recommended any specific lawyer.

Why are there entire Ponzi threads I've fought in without mentioning a lawyer? I'll answer that one for you. From what I've read in this thread, a certain minimum level of legal assistance seems to be required to file charges in the UAE. For cases in other countries, I point people directly to the police and regulators.

And you are really so far divorced from reality that you try to call me a troll. Let's check the definition of the word in the very article you refer to:

"An Internet troll is someone who comes into a discussion and posts comments designed to upset or disrupt the conversation. Often, in fact, it seems like there is no real purpose behind their comments except to upset everyone else involved."

My comments in this thread were initially to warn people not to lose money to the criminal that you seem to want to set free. Then, as investors realized there was a problem, do to everything I could to encourage them to take actions to alert the authorities and to press charges. Finally, as you still keep coming back and trying to tell everyone that Sydney the Sorcerer will somehow magically make the money he stole reappear, if and only if people stand by and don't try to seek justice, you accuse me of somehow being the one disrupting the conversation.

I'm actually a mix of kind hearted and vicious. I kindly do everything I can to prevent people from becoming victims and to help those who are victimized. I'm vicious when it comes to exposing criminals who enjoy ripping off innocent and gullible people.

So, what have you ever done online besides trying to distract victims from taking action against Sydney? Here at the FPA, the answer is nothing at all. I think it's incredibly obvious who's paying your salary. If Sydney's specifically paying you to try to tear down my credibility by using anything approaching logic, you owe him a total refund.

Pharoah! Get a life and mind your own business.

AsstModerator Note: Bingo, you ignored 2 previous warnings about uncivilized behavior. Now you are trying to take the focus of this thread away from the scam against customers of Exential by making attacks against Pharaoh.

Pharaoh's credibility as a scam fighter at the FPA has been proven for nearly a decade. Pharaoh is a psychopath and sadist, but only against scammers and those who work to help scammers.

Your continued actions to try to take this thread off topic show who you work for. You have no credibility.

You have been banned.

FYI

m.gulfnews.com/news/europe/uk/fake-uk-lawyer-jailed-for-conning-dying-woman-out-of-life-savings-1.2078352

FYI

m.gulfnews.com/news/europe/uk/fake-uk-lawyer-jailed-for-conning-dying-woman-out-of-life-savings-1.2078352

Not even a real lawyer. This is why people need to check professional credentials. A website or even an office may not be what it appears. There are stories worldwide of fake doctors, fake lawyers, and (to drag this thread back towards being on topic) fake investment schemes.

Not even a real lawyer. This is why people need to check professional credentials. A website or even an office may not be what it appears. There are stories worldwide of fake doctors, fake lawyers, and (to drag this thread back towards being on topic) fake investment schemes.

jokers of the year, Now they say sydney lemos is not the main player and is innocent there are bigger players around the world involved. Assets found are just worth 15 million, who will get them? We need to pay them to get the assets. Liars and cheats, dont fall into this trap.They keep confusing us and are confused themselves. another article advertising Gulf lawyers. Two separate cheques taken by Nick Webster, I think Nick websters arrest will be more beneficial to this investigation. Me and my friends are reporting these articles and editor to the dubai police, it might help and we might see progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
jokers of the year, Now they say sydney lemos is not the main player and is innocent there are bigger players around the world involved. Assets found are just worth 15 million, who will get them? We need to pay them to get the assets. Liars and cheats, dont fall into this trap.They keep confusing us and are confused themselves. another article advertising Gulf lawyers. Two separate cheques taken by Nick Webster, I think Nick websters arrest will be more beneficial to this investigation. Me and my friends are reporting these articles and editor to the dubai police, it might help and we might see progress.

To be honest, (not considering how much they charged), I think the investigators did a great job. They were able to trace some assets and if the process called enforcement of foreign judgment is permissible in those countries, claimants may actually recover their money soon.

Who will get the 15 million? of course its only for those who got a favorable judgement. this is why it is important to file a case, IF you have extra cash to spare though.

On the other hand, its quite unfortunate that they charge a hefty amount. But i think that's a bit expected. Professionals, british, and actually going to places where the assets are - do you think this is cheap?
And if you really want to pursue recovering your money, what are your options anyway? Let me guess, you would have preferred that they let SL out of jail and do some trading again, right? Pathetic.

To be honest, (not considering how much they charged), I think the investigators did a great job. They were able to trace some assets and if the process called enforcement of foreign judgment is permissible in those countries, claimants may actually recover their money soon.

Who will get the 15 million? of course its only for those who got a favorable judgement. this is why it is important to file a case, IF you have extra cash to spare though.

On the other hand, its quite unfortunate that they charge a hefty amount. But i think that's a bit expected. Professionals, british, and actually going to places where the assets are - do you think this is cheap?
And if you really want to pursue recovering your money, what are your options anyway? Let me guess, you would have preferred that they let SL out of jail and do some trading again, right? Pathetic.
lets me disclose some secrets of the so called facts and assets found by these crooks carlton. I have some Goan colleagues flying with me and we were talking about the article, 007 cars in goa and bikes, are owned by a don/ mafia in goa, his name is JIMMY (scary) who is involved in murders and the entire goa knows about this, and he has a hotel too in goa. and i am sure, he will shoot carlton if he finds them, heard he is upset. Carlton are frauds and no one should pay them.

So these are the investigators you want to me pay? no way, not my hard earned money. let the 60 foolish clients pay them to find more lies and look at them, they are mixing people now. this article is too funny, many are having a good laugh. I will not spend my money on carlton, who are operating from outside the country and using a puppet like nick webster to con people in dubai. Speak to the dubai police about carlton and you will know more who they are. If the dubai police dont trust them
how will we and why should we. They are looking for them and maybe handing nick webster to the police will help them get closer to the assets the court is not finding and carlton too.
about getting my money, i trust dubai courts and the dubai police. They are capable.

lets me disclose some secrets of the so called facts and assets found by these crooks carlton. I have some Goan colleagues flying with me and we were talking about the article, 007 cars in goa and bikes, are owned by a don/ mafia in goa, his name is JIMMY (scary) who is involved in murders and the entire goa knows about this, and he has a hotel too in goa. and i am sure, he will shoot carlton if he finds them, heard he is upset. Carlton are frauds and no one should pay them.

So these are the investigators you want to me pay? no way, not my hard earned money. let the 60 foolish clients pay them to find more lies and look at them, they are mixing people now. this article is too funny, many are having a good laugh. I will not spend my money on carlton, who are operating from outside the country and using a puppet like nick webster to con people in dubai. Speak to the dubai police about carlton and you will know more who they are. If the dubai police dont trust them
how will we and why should we. They are looking for them and maybe handing nick webster to the police will help them get closer to the assets the court is not finding and carlton too.
about getting my money, i trust dubai courts and the dubai police. They are capable.

national has published 4 articles in one day, which professional does that. advertised, MAD advocates, carlton, Gulf law lawyers and the last article, they SL is not the main one, he is innocent, the mains are sitting outside dubai. seriously? Good way of trying to save themeselves and pushing clients not to file cases on them.. wont work anymore, tell them to try more harder to save themselves.

Back