• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Telegram group - ForexScalpWizard: Scalping Software

I am having an issue with a company

veri5

Sergeant
They advertise on Instagram, offering service to do latency arbitrage for % of profit, seems more or less ok at first as it could work in theory.
In short, they offer you to open account in one of their preferred brokers, after you deposit and give them account details, they do the trading which lasts 5 minutes and your account is brought to almost 0 with some excuse about error in software. All the brokers offered for account opening are unregulated, for me it was ecn.broker . Go figure, do they work together with broker and just get paid for destructed accounts or there is some other system. Account monitorings come from here https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ScalpForex . There should be more victims coming out and I wanted to warn the people.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201_112051_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_112051_Telegram.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240201_065912_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_065912_Telegram.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240201_114153_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_114153_Telegram.jpg
    693.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240201_005516_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_005516_Telegram.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 30
after "job" is done, you get kicked out of group instantly, there is no direct link to group and manager's username is also hidden. but this "lucrative" offer often shows up at Instagram. I can try to report it on Instagram/Telegram, but they that's quite useless, maybe only if many people got involved they will do something. Money is gone, only thing I can warn others.

They advertise on Instagram, offering service to do latency arbitrage for % of profit, seems more or less ok at first as it could work in theory.
In short, they offer you to open account in one of their preferred brokers, after you deposit and give them account details, they do the trading which lasts 5 minutes and your account is brought to almost 0 with some excuse about error in software. All the brokers offered for account opening are unregulated, for me it was ecn.broker . Go figure, do they work together with broker and just get paid for destructed accounts or there is some other system. Account monitorings come from here https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ScalpForex . There should be more victims coming out and I wanted to warn the people.
Could you share the groupid and userid of the scam group?
The one I'm in is 1774936370 and this guy's ID is 756757504
Can anyone confirm that this is (not) the same (scammer)?

Could you share the groupid and userid of the scam group?
The one I'm in is 1774936370 and this guy's ID is 756757504
Can anyone confirm that this is (not) the same (scammer)?
I dunno how to get these id, but you see my screenshots, is name of group and design the same? then it's same group

Telegram, WhatsApp and Line are a vast wasteland of scam groups. No one should ever make investments based upon chat groups in these apps or any apps.

Same story for me. 100 % same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-18-11-24-46-886-edit_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-18-11-24-46-886-edit_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 13
Same story for me. 100 % same.
finally someone, sad of course. they are still doing that dirty job. Instagram and Telegram doing nothing, group is up, I registered from different Telegram account, Instagram ads keep running... We can just keep reporting and spreading information. I dunno maybe we can report them to some cybercrime agency

Hello. I am new in this. I already make a deposit to mtrader, one of the broker it gives. Is it really no real result from their trading? Because all the fxbook users, the real accounts, i have heck them and it really profit in 4 days, or 7 days, and so on. Please enlighten me, he will start trading my account in monday

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-21-21-38-53-150_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-21-21-38-53-150_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2024-03-21-21-39-33-074_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-21-21-39-33-074_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    738.6 KB · Views: 11
Hello. I am new in this. I already make a deposit to mtrader, one of the broker it gives. Is it really no real result from their trading? Because all the fxbook users, the real accounts, i have heck them and it really profit in 4 days, or 7 days, and so on. Please enlighten me, he will start trading my account in monday
so if you not understand what it's all about yet no one can help you... result - empty account will be soon, report back please if you decide to test

Back