The GBP/USD, good technical round number levels

Pound/dollar resumed momentum down yesterday, making the bottom at 1.3554. I think the price convincingly breaks the trendline of support, which not only resolves the main bullish trend, but may be a sign of a downward reversal. Expectations remain down for testing at 1.3500 - 1.3460 in a near perspective. Immediate resistance is at 1.3625, whose breakthrough can take the price to a neutral zone for testing of 1.3660. But while the pair remains below 1.3710, I still prefer the bearish scenario and any upward pressure should be considered a good opportunity for short positions.

Gbp/Usd is consolidating in the negative territory, the pair is still under a lot of pressure, and found support zone around 1.3480/85, break below would lead to further decline.

Pound/dollar did not make a substantial move yesterday. Signals remain neutral, but overall I still prefer the bearish scenario at this stage. Intraday support is 1.3480/60. A clear breakthrough and daily closure under it can open the doors to 1.3300. Immediate resistance is 1.3600, whose breakthrough can lead to future upward pressure. But the longer the pair remains below 1.3710, each upward pressure should be seen as a good sales opportunity as part of the bearish scenario following the breakthrough trend line.

The British pound fell only slightly against the US dollar on Wednesday. The currency pair opened at 1.3546 and ended at 1.3545. The pound during the US session reached a peak of 6 days to 1.3606, after which the price dropped to 1.3540. In case the downward movement persists, the pair will focus on support at 1.3458.

Gbp/Usd consolidation continues around 1.35/36 zone, showing very little changes. Short-term the pair is showing no clear direction.

The pound fell against the dollar on Tuesday. The British currency did not meet the positive expectations and lost positions. So the pair broke the first support at 1.3458, but the final was placed above these levels. The session was opened at 1.3555, and the bearish moods dominated from the start. The bottom of the day was hit at 1.3450 and the closing price was 53 pips higher.

Pound / dollar had momentum down yesterday, sliding under strong support of 1.3480, but closed higher at 1.3506. Expectations are downward so far, especially if the price can make a convincing move below 1.3480 for testing 1.3330. Immediate resistance is at 1.3525, whose breakthrough can take the price to a neutral zone with testing at 1.3600. I remind, however, that the longer the pair remains below 1.3710, I stay bearish and every bullish pressure should be considered a good opportunity to place short positions.

Back