• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
Great news will definitely share it with my Korean fellows, there are not many FCA regulated brokers operating there.
Btw when are you going to introduce BTC? Got an email from you, would like to get more details on that.

Dear Bigdolly.

We are not planning to introduce Bitcoins at the present moment. If anything changes, we will inform all our clients through our online media platforms.

After more than a year of trading fun, our highly successful Forex Demo Race contest has ended, giving away $39,825 in total prizes to over 1000 winners.
Stay tuned for a new, more exciting Demo Competition coming soon!

19025153_1632020830165132_40608744468299050_o.jpg

Dear Workitout,

The Demo Race campaign has ended, but there will be a new campaigns coming out soon. So, be sure to keep an eye on our social media or website!

Get ready for the Forex Demo Challenge! Become the best in what you do and win the grand prize of $1,000 in a risk-free trading environment and a complimentary VIP account with no minimum amount.
Total Prize Pool: $3,000
Join the Demo Contest: https://goo.gl/YLPyYE

Losses can exceed the initial deposit.

DDyoHH0XsAA3QrD.jpg

Is VIP account granted permanently if I take 1st place is demo contest or only for a limited time?

Dear Bigdolly,

The first place winner of the Forex Demo Challenge will get a lifetime VIP account from Tickmill. We hope to see you taking part of the challenge!

Happy trading,
Team Tickmill

Wow that's really a nice gift! Joined to the contest already, lets see how far we can go in beating the market :)

Hi, Bigdolly!

I would suggest for you to keep an eye on our website and on our Facebook because there will be some big news coming out soon!

Take care,
Team Tickmill

Back