• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Tifia.com

General discussions of a financial company
Christmas: it’s time to make presents!

Wishing you a merry Christmas and happy New Year, we have already prepared some presents for you!

HNY_Tifia_2018.png

Each account in which at least $100 will be paid in the period from 01.12.2017 to 24.12.2017 will automatically participate in our promotion “Christmas Giveaway”. To get a prize, you only need to make a deposit of $100 or more and trade in your account.

On Christmas Eve, 24th December 2017, the following prizes will be raffled:

· 50 brand souvenirs

· 15 JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speakers

· 10 Drone with Camera – Quadcopters

· 5 Samsung Gear S2 Classic

· 2 Samsung Galaxy S8 or iPhone X.

Winning accounts will be determined randomly.

The detailed conditions and the list of accounts participating in the Promotion can be found here.

We wish you success in trading and a happy New Year!

Best Regards,
Tifia Broker

My Name is Tegoeh Arifin I am do coaching both Basic and Master Program with total (5 students from any countries.

I already met the CEO Ivan and Dimitry in Bali last December 2017, they sponsored my group of students ~ see my IG tatradecom I think more than $2000 the ticket and 5 star Hotel accomodation even only lesd then 1 month acquantaince

In the meeting, I proposed Ferrari (worth $350K) Grand Prize to attract more clients and approved attractive rewards for IB and etc

Tifia is Excelent Broker Company with Honest, Low Profile and Hard Worker People inside the management, Also they have affiliation with Liteforex (a family), Great Background and already see their office in Kaliningrad from Sudirman Head of Tifia Indonesia visit.

I already took part in Tifia with the largest Margin in Indonesia and my Team won the #1 The Tifia IB Challenge..

Again Tifia is do the right thing then other brokers in the world.

I have no difficulties on Withdrawal any amount and Tifia Support all my programs.

Lot of brokers propose me. But I didnt see good think.

I know lot brokers is market marker and which are scammer and got blacklisted.

Go Tifia... Be no 1 Fx. Broker in the World

greeting the profit of all colleagues worldwide forex
i drMind fx from indonesia ,, i am the winner of 1 ib chalenger TIFIA and i have received hadia Macbook Pro 15 from TIFIA
I am new 2 months joint TIFIA and become IB TIFIA,
If you want to succeed see who your IB ... whether your IB demands you to succeed or just recruit you ,,, TIFIA is a good broker and very prospect and able to compete dengna other brokers .. do not waste your trading time with the broker naughty city
start today trading in TIFIA, comfortable safe and quiet,
Your forex business will be successful with TIFIA
I proved it
joint TIFIA
tifia-indo.com/ ?uid= 596560078
tifia.id UID = 596560078
What do you need ...??
I am your IB and I am your assistant
let's be successful and trading together

***We are happy to invite you to join our amazing IB Challenge with stunning prizes!***

• Asus ZenBook Pro 1st place
  • iPhone X 2nd place
  • Samsung Note 8 3d place

All our active partners can take part on this contest. Just register on the contest page by indicating your partner UID and choosing a nickname.

To get the one of the stunning prize and climb the TOP of this IB challenge you need to attract as much referrals as you can. Just show your business acumen and loyalty to Tifia broker.

Attract new clients, compete with other IBs from all round the world, earn on partner commission and get additional rewards from Tifia!

Join the contest now! Registration is already open!

The contest is held from 01.03.2018 to 01.06.2018.

Just register and become the best IB in the world of trading!

600x314_facebook.png

*) For more information contact your manager any time or visit Tifia's official website.

Opening of Tifia's office in China

IMG_6166-2.jpg

Tifia: international company with offices all across the globe The Tifia group is proud to inform its clients of its business expansion and opening of a new office in the city of Yiwu, China.At the end of the last week, Tifia's representatives opened an office in Yiwu, China. The new office will provide Tifia's clients working and living in China easier communication with the Company: from now on you can contact our local office or come in person whenever you want.

IMG_6173-2.jpg

The office is open on working days.Working hours:9:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday

Address:No. 877, Chengbei Road, Yiwu City, Block 17F-A, Yuye BuildingPhone number +8613818472902

WeChat

https://tifia.com/cn

Join the community of successful traders and investors - now in China!

Back