• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradersWay.com

General discussions of a financial company
Trader's Way MT4.ECN Account

The Trader’s Way MT4.ECN. account is a unique account which provides you with direct access to the interbank market through the most popular and user-friendly MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Enjoy all the benefits of the fairest market trading conditions using your favorite MT4 platform!

ECN stands for Electronic Communication Network and means traders can access the interbank market directly without any interference from brokers. For many decades it was the privilege of only the major financial institutions and professional traders. It is only recently that access to the interbank market has been granted to common traders. ECN trading was first provided through the MT4 platform and is preferred by the majority of retail traders due to its multiple easy-to-understand features and professional options.

The Trader’s Way MT4.ECN. account offers you the best ECN trading with the smallest-on-the-market initial deposit of only 10 USD and a minimum commission starting from only 25 USD per 1 million USD turnover. Spreads are the smallest possible and under some market conditions can be as low as 0 pips. You can trade any size from 0.01 lot (1,000 units of base currency) while enjoying a leverage ratio of up to 1:1000. All the benefits of the most popular MT4 platform – a user-friendly interface, advanced charts, numerous analytical tools, news, updates and much more – are at your service.

For more details check Trader’s Way.

Not cool. Not cool at all. I have been recommending clients for TW and I feel so betrayed by this. I have defended TW against rumors of bad and unethical brokering. I am ashamed to be an IB for them.
I will be leaving them with my clients in tow. I do not recommend them for anyone especially USA clients. I've attached the images of the same exact chart but from different TW clients

AVOID THIS BROKER

Same thing happened to me my account is blown and I sent support,help desk everyone reachable but am not getting any answer and there most funny thing is my Stoploss was there it was not more than 15pips

Boycott TradersWay. They are a market maker broker stop hunting their own clients. They advertise as true ECN when in fact, they aren't. Just recently, they blamed their liquidity providers for the huge spread gap on several pairs. Shortly after, they sent mass emails to everyone affected for resolution.

First, TW's sent all those emails to keep existing clients from leaving. Second, they have always been stop hunting their own clients for a few years now.

Attached, please find screenshots of the two for comparison..FX Choice and Traders Way. FX Choice is a true ECN and they do not manipulate spreads or stop hunt you. Your orders go straight to their liquidity providers and they can care less if you win/lose since their money is made off commissions.

Please see the email we sent to all clients below. Note that we have an update coming very soon which we will email out to everyone.

Dear Valued Client,

Early in the morning on August 29th one of our liquidity providers began sending incorrect quotes through our system. This caused many clients to suffer losing trades on their accounts. We have disconnected and dropped this liquidity provider so that the issue will not reoccur. Our charts have been fixed using correct market data. However, as there were many trades involved we are carefully and meticulously working to resolve this issue by correcting all trades that were affected during this time.

Therefore if you opened or closed any trades on August 29th, you may find that these trades might be deleted from your account or otherwise modified as needed to reflect the correct market prices that would have been present on our platform. All the trades regardless of profit or loss must be treated in the same manner. We very much understand that this might disappoint some, but all deals after this matter has been resolved must reflect accurate and true market prices.

After we have completed all trade corrections, we will send another email out updating you. You may contact us with any questions you may have regarding your account. We will be happy to have a correspondence with you.

Thank you for your kind understanding and sorry for any inconvenience caused. As there are many inquiries, we will do our best to respond in a timely manner.

Best Regards,
TradersWay Team​

We have an update which we are emailing out to all clients now. See below. Further, as the email stated, please email us if you have further questions about your own account. Remember that will not discuss accounts that belong to other people -- only your own.

Dear Valued Client,

We had previously informed you that one of our liquidity providers had sent incorrect quotes through our system on August 29th. While we resolved the issue and dropped the liquidity provider in question, many trading accounts were affected. Our goal was to ensure that we dealt with the situation both fairly and correctly, which required us to take some time in resolving it. We thank you for your continued patience.

If we have determined your trades to have been affected by the pricing issue, we have opened one or more live accounts in your Private Office on our website and made balance adjustments in the following format:

[Account Number] # [Ticket Number]

What this means is that on your new account we have opened will show some balance operations in it. The description shown for each balance operation will show your trading Account Number (the one on which you were trading on August 29th) followed by the trade ticket order ID numbers (Ticket Number) for which we are making the adjustment. In order to not interfere with accounts that may be currently trading, we have elected to make any balance corrections separately which can be withdrawn or transferred over to your other trading account(s) as needed. If there is a liability in your new account (negative balance) it must be covered before you withdraw funds from any of your trading accounts.

In order to access your new trading account which we have opened for you, please
1) Log into your Private Office on our website - po.tradersway.com
2) Click 'View All' next to 'Live Accounts'
3) Look toward the bottom of the list for all new account numbers we have created that show a balance and click on the account number itself

You will see all adjustments here, including the trading account number on which you were trading on August 29th and the trade ticket we have compensated for you. This will allow us to keep everything separate.

If you have any questions about your own trading account, we invite you to contact us an we will be happy to help. Note that volumes are still high so please refrain from sending multiple emails - we will get back to you as quickly as we can.

Best Regards,
TradersWay Team​

Myfxbook Autotrade

Trader’s Way in a partnership with Myfxbook offers its innovative copy trading platform Autotrade. The platform allows linking your Trader’s Way MT4 account to Myfxbook Autotrade system and copy trades from the most successful traders.

Myfxbook Autotrade features:

• The best trading strategies are hand picked and shown to you with no need to browse through thousands of losing systems;
• Only signal providers with live accounts are accepted;
• Accurate and transparent trading statistics;
• Only profitable trades of signal providers are paid by the system;
• Users pay* on a volume basis with no management and performance fees;
• Free demo account with no expiration.

Auto Deposit Bonus

TradersWay, a prime online FOREX and CFD broker, is pleased to announce the implementation of a new Auto Deposit Bonus system.

This improvement to our services is aimed at providing a more efficient and user-friendly experience for our clients. You can now request up to a 100% deposit bonus when making your deposit and it will be credited immediately.

Here's how:
1) Log into your Private Office on our website
2) Click Deposit and choose any of our deposit options
3) In the Deposit Bonus dropdown list, choose the desired bonus amount, up to 100% (or $5,000) of your deposit

ECN is what lure me to register with this broker guys im telling you do not be deceived by them i have uploaded proof where i screen shot my sent email to them twice and i did not get any response from them its clear they r a scam broker they give you your first witdrawal so you can increase their hope in them then after your second witdraswal is your end they will say its been sent you must contact their payments department and thats it you wont get your money guys please let me be an example to u dont get scammed by this broker

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 2
Low Commissions

Our trade commissions are very low and apply in different ways. If you trade on a standard or micro account, our commission is already included in the spread and we do not charge any other fees.

For accounts with direct access to the market, the spreads do not include our commission. Instead, we charge a fixed amount for a turnover which is displayed in the history of the account in the "Commission" column. This commission is very small. In addition, we encourage active trading by refunding a portion of our commissions based on monthly results depending on the trade amount. We are the first company in the market to implement a Cash-Back ECN scheme. The more you trade, the lower the commissions you pay. Trade actively and trade more!

MetaTrader 4 for iPhone

MetaTrader 4 for iPhone mobile platform is able to impress the traders of all skill levels by its broad capabilities. Fully functional Forex trading, efficient arsenal of the most critical technical analysis tools (30 technical indicators) and ease of use in everyday activities - all these features are available in MetaTrader 4 for iPhone. You can easily access financial markets from anywhere in the world, at any time and for free. Such possibilities are now available with MetaTrader 4 for iPhone. No compromises are tolerated!

Low Commissions

Our trade commissions are very low and apply in different ways. If you trade on a standard or micro account, our commission is already included in the spread and we do not charge any other fees.

For accounts with direct access to the market, the spreads do not include our commission. Instead, we charge a fixed amount for a turnover which is displayed in the history of the account in the "Commission" column. This commission is very small. In addition, we encourage active trading by refunding a portion of our commissions based on monthly results depending on the trade amount. We are the first company in the market to implement a Cash-Back ECN scheme. The more you trade, the lower the commissions you pay. Trade actively and trade more!

This is not completely true. All of my trades have commission and spread separated. I'm on a standard account. for example, i've attached an image of my previous trades.

Attachments

• commission.png
    commission.png
    17 KB · Views: 1
TradersWay's Market Strategist awarded Best Speaker by FXStreet

We at TradersWay are proud to announce that our Chief FX Market Strategist Wayne McDonell has been awarded Best Speaker by FXStreet, for the analysis and educational content he shares with the Forex community.

Founded in 2000, FXStreet is a Forex resource based in Barcelona known throughout the financial community for its analysis, market news and insight, and its educational resources.

Earlier this month, FXStreet released an article titled "FXStreet announces the winners of the Forex Best Awards 2016", announcing its Forex Best Awards for 2016, an annual celebration of some of the industries best contributors. It honored TradersWay’s Chief FX Market Strategist Wayne McDonell with its Best Speaker award.

Back