• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradersWay.com

General discussions of a financial company
FxStat Autotrading

At the core of FxStat's offering are state-of-the-art autotrading platforms and a social trading service range that gives investors the possibility to create a diversified portfolio and have full control over their accounts whenever and wherever they may be: at home, at work or whilst travelling.

By using autotrading, traders and investors can view, analyze and evaluate signals from experienced Forex traders and execute the signals in real time in their accounts. FxStat offers strategies only from traders with real accounts and real money.

Autotrading platform includes comprehensive information and statistics from money managers and great number of other features and functionalities. These include an economic calendar to keep investors up-to-date on major market events, fund allocation to each strategy and risk management, fixed contract size or percentage ratio copy trade, live open position monitoring, Forex global trading times and streaming news.

For more details check Trader’s Way.

Forex

The foreign exchange market (FOREX) is the biggest and the most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume of about $4 trillion.

The Forex market is where one currency is exchanged for another one at a specific rate. This currency pair rate changes every second as a result of the constantly fluctuating global demand and supply for both currencies of the pair.

We offer all traders a wide range of currencies for trading. You can trade in major currency pairs as well as in exotic ones. You can choose accounts with a fixed spread or accounts with a floating spread. Either way, you will enjoy excellent, highly competitive conditions. You can start to trade with only a few dollars: the minimum transaction is 0.01 of a Standard lot and you can choose a leverage ratio of up to 1:1000.

cTrader Web

cTrader Web brings the transparent pricing, lightning-fast speed, and all the features of cTrader to your browser. Now you can receive the best in FX trading, from any computer with internet access.

cTrader Web has the following features:

Trading from any location
All major browsers supported
The same account on cTrader and cTrader Web
Transparent, level II pricing
Advanced charting and technical analysis
One-click trading options

For more details check Traders Way.

MetaTrader 4 Web Terminal

MetaTrader 4 WebTerminal has realtime quotes, fully functional trading (including one-click trading), charts with 9 timeframes and analytical objects.

Trading and analytical features can now be be accessed from a web browser! The web platform is a modern retina-ready HTML5 application with proprietary charting engine. The web platform is safe to use - any transmitted information is securely encrypted.

The interface of the web platform is similar to the desktop version and is therefore easy to understand.

Free Demo Access

We offer a free demo account that is similar to any of our real trading accounts so that you can learn to use our trading system free of risk. You can try your hand at trading and devise your own trading strategy (advisers and automated trading work on all accounts) with no risk whatsoever.

Moreover, you can learn how different types of accounts work, how commissions are calculated, and how to assess the quality of our services.

Not cool. Not cool at all. I have been recommending clients for TW and I feel so betrayed by this. I have defended TW against rumors of bad and unethical brokering. I am ashamed to be an IB for them.
I will be leaving them with my clients in tow. I do not recommend them for anyone especially USA clients. I've attached the images of the same exact chart but from different TW clients

AVOID THIS BROKER

Attachments

• tw1.png
    tw1.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 2
  • tw2.png
    tw2.png
    350.8 KB · Views: 2
Not cool. Not cool at all. I have been recommending clients for TW and I feel so betrayed by this. I have defended TW against rumors of bad and unethical brokering. I am ashamed to be an IB for them.
I will be leaving them with my clients in tow. I do not recommend them for anyone especially USA clients. I've attached the images of the same exact chart but from different TW clients

AVOID THIS BROKER
Same thing happened to me my account is blown and I sent support,help desk everyone reachable but am not getting any answer and there most funny thing is my Stoploss was there it was not more than 15pips

Boycott TradersWay. They are a market maker broker stop hunting their own clients. They advertise as true ECN when in fact, they aren't. Just recently, they blamed their liquidity providers for the huge spread gap on several pairs. Shortly after, they sent mass emails to everyone affected for resolution.

First, TW's sent all those emails to keep existing clients from leaving. Second, they have always been stop hunting their own clients for a few years now.

Attached, please find screenshots of the two for comparison..FX Choice and Traders Way. FX Choice is a true ECN and they do not manipulate spreads or stop hunt you. Your orders go straight to their liquidity providers and they can care less if you win/lose since their money is made off commissions.

Attachments

• 20170811_164520.jpg
    20170811_164520.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20170811_164720.jpg
    20170811_164720.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20170811_164902.jpg
    20170811_164902.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2
Gotta a call from them today with a good explanation as to what happened and commitment to fix the issue. I means alot to speak with someone instead of wondering what the heck happened and getting no response at all

My confidence has been restored and I appreciate what is on the horizon with them.

Give us DXY too! LOL

Back