Trading bot

Trading bots are mostly useless, or in other words its a business for those people that want to make money by selling their bots to the greedy people that want to become rich over night by using a bot.

Trading bots are mostly useless, or in other words its a business for those people that want to make money by selling their bots to the greedy people that want to become rich over night by using a bot.

Well you said the real thing as there are many such developers of the Trading robots which give fancy names to their products and also a hefty price tag only to make money for the ones who are selling them :D

I keep saying, that trading robots are a controversial topic. Some people like them, some don't. As for me, I'm indifferent to them now.

I guess it'll be better to buy some courses or invest in your own education, not in bots. You can't become a pro trader if u will follow bots signals and choises

Robot or EA is made by people who have coding skills. Based on a given strategy they create the EA or Robot. It works for a certain time if all the instructions is followed. In trading mind is also a big part. Good traders develop a good sense of trading (it's unique to every trader) along with their strategy. In EAs you can't put that sense of trading.

Hi guys! Just noticed that some traders use trading bot, have anybody dealed with this thing?

If you're trading Forex or Options, it's a no-no for bots. Majority of brokers ban their users for this. Gotta keep it straight hahaha

Trading bots are the computer software which detect the trends by using different indicators automatically. These bots are used by the traders for making good use of every opportunity on the Forex market. These software help to make the trading easy and automatic as well.

With the advancement of technology and the Forex market, now it is possible to execute the trades automarically by using trading robots. These robots work on a particular algorithm and help you to save some time for other activities. Am I right folks?

With the advancement of technology and the Forex market, now it is possible to execute the trades automatically by using trading robots. These robots work on a particular algorithm and help you to save some time for other activities. Am I right folks?
You are right, but do you think that relying completely on robots is a good idea?

I think will better if anyone trading with a robot, they sure if really understand how it works, so they can create a robot based on their own trading system and not only follow others but however, the market is dynamic, using robot also need to drive manually

Back