Trading literature

Damn. I was hoping to trade some Shakespeare plays for some Greek classical literature in this thread. :D

Oh well, if you want something to read that's forex related, here's some of my better work:

I Thanks you very much for those Articles :D

It is like a Golden collection for me to read them :)

Damn. I was hoping to trade some Shakespeare plays for some Greek classical literature in this thread. :D

Oh well, if you want something to read that's forex related, here's some of my better work:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Hey Gustave, thanks fellow for starting this thread. For a newbie like me, this thread is really helpful.

And a big thanks to Pharaoh, the link provided by you really looks like a Golden collection :D
Great work man!

Thanks a ton:) and keep us updating with such good information.

After you're done reading the articles you might want to check some books from Wiley Publishing; they got pretty decent reads on the matter.

After you're done reading the articles you might want to check some books from Wiley Publishing; they got pretty decent reads on the matter.

Yes i have recently read some Good books about the Pivot points and their importance in trading and this will surely help improve my trading in the coming times :)

Back