trading strategy

I review my trading strategy at least every 3 months. I try not to change it to much but I start testing my tweaks and finding on demo before using them on live

As a trader, I adjust my trading strategy periodically based on changes in market conditions, performance analysis, and new insights gained from ongoing learning. Typically, I review my strategy on a regular basis, such as monthly or quarterly, to assess its effectiveness and make any necessary adjustments. However, I also remain flexible to adapt my strategy in real-time if I notice significant shifts in market dynamics or unexpected events impacting my trades.
How do you maintain flexibility to adapt your strategy in real-time to respond to changes in market dynamics or unexpected events?

As a trader, I adjust my trading strategy periodically based on changes in market conditions, performance analysis, and new insights gained from ongoing learning. Typically, I review my strategy on a regular basis, such as monthly or quarterly, to assess its effectiveness and make any necessary adjustments. However, I also remain flexible to adapt my strategy in real-time if I notice significant shifts in market dynamics or unexpected events impacting my trades.
That's the smart thing to do, however, I do also believe hat as long as it's winning, don't change it.

I review my trading strategy at least every 3 months. I try not to change it to much but I start testing my tweaks and finding on demo before using them on live
Good habit in my opinion, i guess every trader should review their trading journal periodically and check for improvements which can take them light years ahead of other traders.

Back