Trading with several brokers

I trust my broker for the most part. At least I trust them send me my money if I decide to withdraw them. Beyond that I don't trust anyone.

I trust my broker for the most part. At least I trust them send me my money if I decide to withdraw them. Beyond that I don't trust anyone.

The only thing that we have to remember in doing our trading is that we should be able to trust the broker we are dealing with and this is what gives us the ability to do free trading :)

The only thing that we have to remember in doing our trading is that we should be able to trust the broker we are dealing with and this is what gives us the ability to do free trading :)

Absolutely. If you are not working with a broker you don't trust you might as well not trade at all, the whole exercise becomes pointless.

I use myfxbook copier software to trade on several platform simultaneously, just because its good risk diversification and better execution. I use two brokers and last week opened account with a third, all three are best brokers and I found that using smaller lot you got better execution, its a fact.

I use myfxbook copier software to trade on several platform simultaneously, just because its good risk diversification and better execution.QUOTE]

Yes i have also come to know about it and would like to use it in my trading now :)

Honestly, I am working with several brokers, I was started my trading with one broker and after that I have come to know different brokers, now I am working with 6 brokers and I am enjoying my trading with several brokers.

Honestly, I am working with several brokers, I was started my trading with one broker and after that I have come to know different brokers, now I am working with 6 brokers and I am enjoying my trading with several brokers.
How do you manage to trade all 6 accounts?

Forexfactory still become popiular site for trader forex, many trader learn from there and usually if want to reading news update I am also using forexfactory with always update ews daily
Yeah right FPA and forexfactory are my two favs as well :)

Back