Trading within 2 secs

Its possible, there is an EA can do that and it will profit all the time.
The problem most brokers will not allow that to secure the position in the LP, depends on there integration it can take more time.

Scalping gives the fruitful result but with in 2 seconds can not give the desirable result and most of the brokers does not allow such kind of order, you should make the scalping with proper planning and should keep open your trade at least 10-15 seconds for better results.

Scalping gives the fruitful result but with in 2 seconds can not give the desirable result and most of the brokers does not allow such kind of order, you should make the scalping with proper planning and should keep open your trade at least 10-15 seconds for better results.
Indeed. 2 seconds is just too low. Even scalping EAs that trade in such intervals fail, and they are faster than a human.

Firstly that depends on your broker if it allows scalping or not and secondly it depends on scalping strategy which you are using for trading

Yes if your broker allows you to trade in scalping then you can trade in seconds. I will not do good trading in just 2 sec. However 30 to 50 sec are sufficient time for a scalper . I did scaling practice on demo and try on live account only few times when I think I will make some profit with this strategy.

I think 2 sec. its only loosing. Considering the spread, slippage, commission even if your trade goes green you'll loose money anyway..

Why do you wish to create world record? Is trading not about profits then what’s the deal with 2 or 20 seconds. Still, if I need to answer, I say this is just silly as what are you going to do in 2 seconds? Unless you are trading in major events like Election where you open a trade and next moment, there is name revealed of the winner and market goes nuts and you close it right way, so even then it could take more than 2 seconds.

a half of second and a slippage may take your money awaaay
Scalping can be a big headache with retail brokers especially which has bad feed and unstable platform. It may take several tries before you find a broker that fits your scalping needs. Though it doesn't guarantee you'll be offered same quality over time as it may depreciate if broker is a Market-Maker.
I'd suggest you to try scalping with brokers that have decent aggregated price feed.

Yes you can trade. Trading can be done even in 1-60 seconds also. But no one can give you the guarantee that you will have a profit or loss. It will be your sole responsibility to make sure that you want to do it.

Back