Trading within 2 secs

If trading is done by an expert who is experienced for decades then yes it may be possible for sure. But not to forget even loss also can be faced in that short duration if the sentiments got into the nerve and market behaves the opposite.

Forex trading has huge opportunity of making money and also within a very short timing. But as we know that there are also a huge number of trading brokers. But not all broker allow secured trading platform. Most of the trader has to struggle to get back their investment from their trading platform. But if anyone can get a good trading platform it is possible to make money in short time.

I'm going to agree with Mikeyfxs here - trading in a time frame of seconds is basically a guessing game, which is an open gamble. There is no real strategy involved, just pure luck (and usually not such good luck). I recommend staying far away from that approach, and from any broker who recommends it to you.

I think that the person who uses this strategy can not be called a trader. Since he will not use financial knowledge, knowledge about the market and strategies.

Seriously it's a very difficult thing if I say to be very honest. Trading is possible by all means but the result will be very much going to depend upon your luck and that is almost like gambling and remember always that forex is not gambling for the professionals.

If you are not a robot or do not use EA then you have nothing to do in trading on 2 seconds.

Back