UFX Bank's fake reviews and forum posts

Declare them as Scammers

The only way to punish these unscrupulous brokers trying to post fake reports is to be very strict with them and declare them as scammers. There is no need to give a warning to them for posting fake reports, simply shoot at sight.

After all it the traders money at stake.

Official Apology from UFX Bank

My name is Michael Laurence and I am the Chief Marketing Officer for UFX Bank. I understand the importance of forum reviews and the credibility that a company can achieve from positive, unbiased reviews. I also understand the harm that fake reviews can do to the reputation and legitimacy of a company.

After reviewing all of the postings on the forex peace army forum in connection to UFX Bank, I am ashamed and embarrassed and do not deny that there are fake reviews that came about as a result of overly zealous actions by marketing personnel looking to gain positive exposure for UFX Bank.

As a member of senior management within UFX Bank, I would like to formally offer an apology firstly to Forex Peace Army and secondly to the forum members who could have been misled by such fake postings.

Additionally, I would like to add that UFX Bank does not condone such actions and that forum spamming is not a part of the UFX Bank official marketing strategy. The individuals involved were employed by UFX Bank and therefore the responsibility of these postings is the responsibility of UFX Bank. I am neither shirking the blame or the responsibility. Ultimately the blame lies with me as an official representative of the company and the person ultimately responsible for ALL marketing efforts.

The actions displayed in the forum postings are not a reflection of the online trading services offered by UFX Bank or the legitimacy of the company as a whole, and I hope that people reading these posts do not judge UFX Bank based on these actions.

I am aware that there may be feedback or questions raised in response to this posting and I am prepared, in my official capacity, to answer all such questions.

I genuinely hope that my apology is accepted.

Michael Laurence
Chief Marketing Officer
UFX Bank
Michael@ufxbank.com

Well gentlemen, Mr. Michael Laurence has spoken.

What do we have in mind to say to him about his apology?

PD

Bad posts - Wrong !! butt..

Hello,
I am from the UK (now living in Thailand.)
I started in UFXBank with 150K GBP last year. i have made some money and got every withdrawal in 3 days from request.
UFX IS THE ONLY BROKER THAT HAS THIS KIND OF SERVICE.
I THINK THAT WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG BUT YOU NEED TO acknowledge that UFX is an excellent broker in this market where allot of the brokers are scam.
I went to their office in the UK and met some serious people there. i met with other companies but decided to go with this one.

finding a good broker is hard and these are the best - and i can say this after many years of trading.

posting messages here is wrong but let's not forget what is the most important thing - NOT STEALING YOUR MONEY !!!!!

In any case - this is only my humble experience - stick to the ones who pay on time and without any problems.

I'm amazed to see that the head of UFX's marketing department apologized. To the best of my memory, this is the first time any company ever had sufficient backbone to come into the FPA's forums and directly accept responsibility for misdeeds.

Under the circumstances, I'm willing to change my personal recommendation from "avoid like the plague" to "approach with extreme caution" - unless these incidents have a repeat.

"approach with extreme caution"

Other than allowing, or even encouraging their empoloyee's to spam the message boards and forums with fake reviews, has this company ever recieved an actual complaint? Do we have any information or reviews that we do consider factual, such as the posting by Matt Borrow?, or other members who have been registered on the FPA for a while longer.

Last edited:
Back