UMOFX Scam Broker not payed almoust 1 MONTH Please HELP

The Trading Account Same .. but Not With FPA Username ...
Are This Is Mean . two Different People Use Same Trading Account ? :D

Hello Everyone

Can anyone explain what is going on. :confused:

Hendra Cipta Budyman your last post seems to suggest that the screenshot Screenshot by Lightshot is from your account

Grandfxuk Indo your last post seems to suggest that the screenshot Screenshot by Lightshot is from your account.

But are they not from the same account :confused:

I understand that this action, looks as if its part of a group of traders with different accounts, so can anyone explain who owns what account, thanks. ;)

Good luck
Liz

The Trading Account Same .. but Not With FPA Username ...
Are This Is Mean . two Different People Use Same Trading Account ? :D

yes we are group account.. there are many traders here..

all of account holder already send an complaint to FPA, we are have many proof that UMOFX is Not pay our money.. they are tryin to scam all of client

hello everyone,

bad news for all of you (and me) that have deposit money. UMOFX deregistered this morning as a financial service provider.UMO FX deregistration.png

furthermore they also deregistered on "Financial Dispute Resolution" (FDR) UMO FX FDR deregistration .png

In addition they don't inform they customers about these facts. On the homepage is still shown an active registration. homepage FDR.png

and in the livechat also UMO livechat.png

hello everyone,

bad news for all of you (and me) that have deposit money. UMOFX deregistered this morning as a financial service provider.View attachment 19388

furthermore they also deregistered on "Financial Dispute Resolution" (FDR) View attachment 19389

In addition they don't inform they customers about these facts. On the homepage is still shown an active registration. View attachment 19390

and in the livechat also View attachment 19391

But does that mean if we made withdrawal request before 15.4.2015, we can still report the regulator?? Because before that date they were still regulated and we shuold get money?

JUST THINKING...

But does that mean if we made withdrawal request before 15.4.2015, we can still report the regulator?? Because before that date they were still regulated and we shuold get money?

JUST THINKING...

this is great thinking
i need my money too
lets make a group and help each other, this broker and all of its staff should be go to jail
i need a justice from regulator!

Hello Everyone,

I guess, the only way to force UMO to process the withdrawals is a complaint on https://www.fma.govt.nz, which is the new zealand financial market authority. They investigate, if UMO behaves legally. If they behave illegal, they will close the company, if they don't fraud, UMO can work.

If we want to get our money, we have to hire an lawyer...

Hello Everyone,

I guess, the only way to force UMO to process the withdrawals is a complaint on https://www.fma.govt.nz, which is the new zealand financial market authority. They investigate, if UMO behaves legally. If they behave illegal, they will close the company, if they don't fraud, UMO can work.

If we want to get our money, we have to hire an lawyer...

a lawyer? im so far far away from new zealand
i have complained to fspr,but still no response
i just want this criminal sent to jail

Back