Who to trust???

If the broker doesn't bring the transactions to the market, then he is interested for your deal to be unprofitable, because that way your loss is broker's profit. And vice versa, if you win, broker loses money and starts to cause trouble. And if the deals go to market, then broker doesn't care if you have profit, broker will benefit from spread. But it's very check if the broker opens deals.

In this world, you can not trust anyone. The world is full of scammers and haters but unfortunately this is the world we can live in. Don't put your blind trust in anyone. You can only invest in something after doing some research on them.

Yes trader can get knowledge from others but not trust on any one. Specially with trading only we self think better . no other is sincere more than it. After so many years one can built any successful strategy , he has to do manual trading rather than hiring any trader for his trading accounts. The second trust he has to be on his broker after testing them for couple of months.

I'm just happy to see that people here are giving the right advises, cool ones. And that's right, trust no such, and I think reading reviews for scam brokers can help you decide better.

I would not say not to trust anyone. Yes, there is someone to trust and that is you. Trust yourself and work hard on your trading. Keep your eyes open. There are some decent brokers to work with. However, that does not really that matter. If you know trading and how to make money, then you do not have go after the brokers, they will come at you.

Why do you not work and get experience? Rather then trusting, seek some knowledge and invest a small amount to get a good profit. You may also concern with any relevant person for further details. Do some investment and then trust. You can trust on forex but first take demo.

Instead of blaming your broker, your first step should be choice of a good and fair broker. Do not trust on other traders for your investment trust on your skills by doing trading by your self you can grow slowly. Forex brokers don't generally go broke in short time, but still you should go for a big broker.

Why do you not work and get experience? Rather then trusting, seek some knowledge and invest a small amount to get a good profit. You may also concern with any relevant person for further details. Do some investment and then trust. You can trust on forex but first take demo.

What small amount are you talking about? What is acceptable initial investment capital in your view?

I am starting to wrap my head around trading but am getting overwhelmed. I hvae seen a lot of companies out there. How do I know who to trust. It seems like there are a lot of scams but all I want is to learn what I am looking at.
The best thing is just to listen to advice here really lol

You just have to trust yourself, no matter how trivial it sounds. But first, learn how to filter information and choose only what you need. And secondly, do not look for support in others, because the deals are done by you and you are the only one responsible for your money, so accept and just work every minute, every hour and every month.

Back