Williama's Trading System

There is nothing to fix!!!
Of course there is a differrence in testing for different levels!!!
As long people ask these questions, Im sure that all of them will lose their money!!!
If you use this EA without full understanding of method, you lose!!!
This is not "set and forget" method!!!

Last edited:
All I have to say is I agree with Williama to Not give this method out on a silver platter as many think he should. Actually anyone that does figure it out should seriously think about not sharing it also. It is funny to see all the people that don't know how it works and want to "FIX" things.

***Yes it work!
***In my mind 3 levels are the best balance!
***William does use more than one method to fill the grid!
***The EA that was posted on this thread was not the same one used on the DEMO!
***I actually expect an account to "BLOW UP" once in awhile, so use good money management along the way.
***Yes the DEMO account did have a bad spill, but it is still up 36% in 7 weeks. ( the broker actually caused its demise)
***Alas there no more live accounts to watch :(

There is nothing to fix!!!
Of course there is a differrence in testing for different levels!!!
As long people ask these questions, Im sure that all of them will lose their money!!!
If you use this EA without full understanding of method, you lose!!!
This is not "set and forget" method!!!

EA testing

Hi Autofx,

Thanks for your EA. You are really a SUPER MAN !:)

But may be there is something wrong with it. Fist it open 5 lever (3 buy and 2 sell) for awhile it's open... 15 lever. 6 buy and 9 sell :confused:

How is it testing ? Could you double check ?

Thanks again,

I'll be taking this concept much further with the highest levels of refinements, based on real science and painstaking testing. This strategy is a good framework for more highly advanced AI software.

But, I won't be doing so on this particular form.

Adios amigos. Good luck with your trading.

If you need to turn to a pro in automated wealth creation, who ya gonna call?

I'll be taking this concept much further with the highest levels of refinements, based on real science and painstaking testing. This strategy is a good framework for more highly advanced AI software.

If you need to turn to a pro in automated wealth creation, who ya gonna call?

Hi autofx thank you for all your hard work and contribution with the development of the EA . What is your contact details in case I need a
pro in automated wealth creation lol.

If you need to turn to a pro in automated wealth creation, who ya gonna call?[/QUOTE]

Ghost busters?

If I were everyone.. I would stick with the original one. Nothing against AutoFx.. but the one that I posted is the exact same one as the original WilliamEA_all Margin except that I removed the middle line. After reading past posts.. The middle line was optional anyway. I believe that this EA is a Helper. this will not auto trade all by itself unless someone actually codes in a way that after X cycles the EA either makes it "0" zero out once the profit targe it hit or you actually know which buy and sell orders to delete at $$ so that the EA can keep ranging and freeing up your margin so that you can keep adding positions. Unless you have a lot of money.. You will run out of Margin to add more orders so that it does close out in the $$.

I have done all off that, and OMG......buahahahahaahaa
Im pleased with 20-30% a day........buahahhahahaha

Back