Williama's Trading System

Revised EA

Hi folks,

I modified the EA as requested by one of the members here. It opens pending orders on the opposite side of an open order. So, when a buy order opens, pending sell orders are opened and vice versa.

Still does not work.

I will not be wasting my time on this any longer. I gave it a shot. This system does not work.

Attachments

• 2008-BUY-SELL Rev1.mq4
    7.6 KB · Views: 91
Hi Rob,
Indeed you have tried a great deal on your EA. I have been trying your previous EA and its good but needs a bit touch and i hope its been done on your new version. Williama's idea is great but the strategy is dangerous and your EA has a way of taming it if it can narrow the gap between the orders and TP margin. I have been trying your EA with smaller lots to keep the trade moving through negative and quick profits. i aslo attached an EA that scalps little little profits while its on the positive side but i cant ascertain if it does that. Anyway i think if you add a feature that scalps profit without closing the lot or trade in a sell or buy direction, that'll surely enhance profit.
Lastly i also observed your previous EA makes the profit in a short time range and later go into a minimal loss depending on the margin.
Please do not give up cos i think u have something very great.

Keep it up Rob

I think he purposely left the account to drag down or another strategy? I made some good pips with Rob's previous EA. His EA has a way of taming Williama's strategy to an extent. But its quite difficult.
I couldnt attach Rob's revised EA on any chart, dont know why.
The only way out to really maintain profit margin is to have an EA that would place relatively close orders and most IMPORTANTLY, CLOSER TAKE PROFIT NOT FAR FROM THE ORDERS. In either way the market moves, you're sure of trigering the TP and not being caught up in the middle.

Keep it up Rob. You've got something great but couldnt attach the revised EA

Buy and sell limits

Can anyone just explain this,if the first buy Stops gets hit, I know you add 3 sell Stops at each level on the opposite side, and double the lots right. Now do you add buy Stops too above the first buy Stops that was hit, at buy 2 and 3 levels and do you double the lots also.

Thanks King Pips

Last edited:
Williama's System EA

Hi folks,

I modified the EA as requested by one of the members here. It opens pending orders on the opposite side of an open order. So, when a buy order opens, pending sell orders are opened and vice versa.

Still does not work.

I will not be wasting my time on this any longer. I gave it a shot. This system does not work.

Rob:

I don't know why you said that.
When I tested your EA it make profit most of the time.
No system is profitable every month.
I'm very pleased with the work you have done.
I REALLY appreaciate it.

Miguel

If I understand correctly, you do place additional buy stops above the buy stop that was hit, but you do not double the lot size. Also, in this scenario, a sell stop may (optionally) be placed at level 0. And, if a buy level is hit, you place sell stops at all levels below. So if buy level 2 is hit, there will be 5 sell stops, all with double lots. L1,L0,S1,S2,S3.

Jack

Can anyone just explain this,if the first buy Stops gets hit, I know you add 3 sell Stops at each level on the opposite side, and double the lots right. Now do you add buy Stops too above the first buy Stops that was hit, at buy 2 and 3 levels and do you double the lots also.

Thanks King Pips

Hi Naufrage, just wanted t osay WELL DONE for your EA :)

I had it running on a $3000 account since 24th June at 18:45 until 27th June 09:47.

Current balance $3479.00 NOT BAD :)

Here is a brief:
Gross Profit: 1 448.74, Gross Loss: 969.38, Total Net Profit: 479.36
Absolute Drawdown: 185.37, Maximal Drawdown: 392.02 (12.23%)
Relative Drawdown: 12.23% (392.02)

Total Trades: 66 Short Positions (won %): 37 (91.89%)
Long Positions (won %): 29 (68.97%)

Hi. I hope this is not a live account. This EA is dangerous and will one day or another loose most of your balance.
As for the update question: I did redesign it, I tried several ways for adding new pending orders, I tried dynamic profit target that automatically lower with each new pending order, I tried lots of things. But there is always a point where I would run out of free margin, no matter the size of the account and no matter the size of the lots. So I abandonned the development of this EA.
here is the final ea, with use of a middle level and the possibility to run it on several charts like someone asked (which is crazy by the way) and the possibility to not automatically launch a new setup at the end of the previous one. But don't use it live, it will ruin you.
View attachment 192

Have a nice day
Naufrage

Last edited:
Back