Williama's Trading System

live account counts

hello,

william managed one of my live accounts and he traded not like in the demo.this does not count. he mad on mylive accounts 27k initial balance within 2 weeks about 51%.end balance was 42k.i already withdrawed the balance.all i have to say is it worked out perfectly and he is truly a mastertrader.anway he had to fight with a worse broker odl.they traded hard against him but he won the fight. he is also a dicipline miracle. all i have to say to accomplish do not listen to people who criticise.You have to test by yourself..live

You're not left out. I started out quite late but i had to read up the whole thread and catch up. Sure you can catch up. Just read up all the thread from the beggining. I know its a whole lot to read.

The summary of the startegy is trapping price or market movement using pending sell and buy orders. Its quite complex thats why you need to read up williama's first explanation of the strategy and get the idea behind it.

OK, I have been reading the whole thread but there are not many explanations in terms of diagrams on where you are placing buys and sells.

William's EA improved

Sure, here you go: View attachment 192

It's an entry hour. To use it set "UseEntryTime=true" and EntryTime= the hour (from 0 to 24) you want the EA to begin a session at.

If you want a more precise entry time feature, let me know

bye

Hi Naufrage,

Thanks for all your effort, trying to code an EA that can trade William's system.

Please this your new improved EA does not start. I tried all sort of settings, yet it could not start. Or, am I still missing someting?

Please direct me. As I want to test this EA that can lock in profits.

Thanks,

Markpips.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful suggestion Egros.

I honestly buy your idea about the support and resistance tip. I suggested earlier on about designing a trend monitoring scheme in the EA. Naufrage has been doing his best to put most of these brilliant idea to work.

I also agree with the dynamic one buy and one sell pending order although i prefer 2 BUY and 2 SELL to beat vehement fluctuations with price movement.

About the profit setup, Naufrage has been able to add a scalping profit i.e. fractional TP in the EA. I suggest you get a copy of the EA and test and tell us your suggestions in perfecting it.

Thanks

Hi Naufrage,

Thanks for all your effort, trying to code an EA that can trade William's system.

Please this your new improved EA does not start. I tried all sort of settings, yet it could not start. Or, am I still missing someting?

Please direct me. As I want to test this EA that can lock in profits.

Thanks,

Markpips.

I had the same problems until i was able to edit the account size margin which i attached here.

Did you get these kind of error message:. . ?

Not enough margin to begin. . . .
error close lots function . . . .
send order error . . . .

if you had these kind of errors then leave the default settings. you can change the take partial profit to true.

Anyway there is still some tweaks Naufrage is trying to add to the EA. but you can still test the previous EA for suggestions.
Try the attached EA here

Thanks ;)

Attachments

• Williama_improved_all_margin.mq4
    9.7 KB · Views: 95
Understanding Williama's Strategy

OK, I have been reading the whole thread but there are not many explanations in terms of diagrams on where you are placing buys and sells.

Check through the threads and Download williama's EA and try it on a demo. Watch how it places orders and learn from the idea. After getting the idea then try manually.

Remember the whole idea is trapping price by placing several pending sell orders and pending buy orders simultaenously. Before placing these orders you need to calculate when, how many orders to place or delete and TPs. . . . .

Please try to develop your style, discretion and personal knowledge in using the strategy to your gain.

Take it slowly first and you'll defintely understand.

Remember to try on a demo first.

Naufrage EA question

I'm running the EA now only using 1 level and 15 TP and I have a huge amount of orders open as it's almost touched on the target levels but not quite reached them for the last 6 hours.
I was wondering if you can make a version that doesn't p[lace orders in the middle so to speak, but only on the ends 15 away from the targets?

Thanks,

Edit, It finally reached one of the targets after 11 hours, but there are so many orders that the EA or the server can't keep up and close them all, it's been doing it for 15 minutes now and since the price has now retreated I'm only getting 1 pip profit on some of these. I think if it didn't have the middle level there would be much fewer open orders.

Last edited:
Activate the EA on demo

Can somebody tell me how to activate the EA on my demo account.

Thank You in advance.

Can somebody tell me how to activate the EA on my demo account.

Thank You in advance.

Download the EA to your expert folder in this manner:

c:\Program files\FXDD - MetaTrader4\Experts

***please replace the FXDD - MetaTrader 4 to your brokers folder.

Close your broker platform if its open.

Restart your trading platform.

Go the Expert Advsior folder and you should see the EA there.

Drag the EA to a chart of your choice.

Set the inputs according to your choice. remember to click on the allow live trading and disable ask manual confirmation.

Click ok and thats all. :)

Back