WOW!!! The nearest any of you will ever see to the legendary Grail.

It will be good idea when author could make a video where will be explained some buy or sell trades (buy/sell have the same mechanics).
fx avatar

Run a Demo on H4, open 7 position according to the strategy. 3 already stop out(Sl: 50 pips), another 3 in drawdown more than 25 pips. Only 1 position in profit but less than 20 pips.

I don't see WOW!!!
how great the system is !! 98%Win/Loss Ratio? I don't think so.

Sorry for the late reply but I have been really busy, trading the strategy teaching others completely free of course how to trade the strategy. Also writing and updating the website

If you had read the rules properly you would have seen that I stated that all the figures quoted and used in both any information and the spreadsheets was for the Daily timeframe. You also incorrectly quoted the 98% Win/Loss ratio, as this was for the out-of-sample data and not the sample data. I'm sure you are able to understand the difference between out-sample data and sample data.

Here's the WOW!!!

2015 DAILY timeframe Cevn Bounce 'Basic' returns.
Total trades - 1034
Win trades - 961
Win/Lose - 93.2%

Av. loss per trade - -£618.61
Av. profit per trade - £396.83
Win/Loss ratio - 16:1 (for every 1 loser there are 16 winners)
Profit/Loss ratio - 9:1 (for every £1 lost there was a £9 win)

Followed by another WOW!!!
2016 DAILY timeframe Cevn Bounce 'Basic' returns todate.
Total trades - 214
Win trades - 202
Win/Lose - 94.4%

Av. loss per trade - -£579.74
Av. profit per trade - £602.68
Win/Loss ratio - 17:1 (for every 1 loser there are 17 winners)
Profit/Loss ratio - 20:1 (for every £1 lost there was a £20 win)

The Win/Lose percent is comparable as is the Win/Loss ratio, however the Profit/Loss is double that of last year. This is due to there being less than 2 months of data for 2016 also with governments re-evaluating their currencies trends have been longer than normal.

I keep telling people to prove me wrong but nobody has to date, that is by using the correct data of course and not by employing an inept evaluation in the wrong timeframe. But the most important data is that traders are now making REAL MONEY from trading by using the strategy.

Shevvy does not explain the strategy clearly enough. I have also problem to digest the mechanics of the valid entries. I sent him an email, we will see, the blind said.
angkk, it is possible also that you tap in darkness like me, therefore the losses? When we don't understand, we lose.
Anyway, thanks for the strategy.
fx avatar
p.s. I didn't see any link for download spreadsheet!
Sorry, I found pdf and excel on his website on the very bottom.

I don't understand how I could explain the strategy any clearer than I have. I taken the time to create a website and employed diagrams everywhere to assist the reader. I even take the time to help train traders who have difficulty understanding any part of the system either by email or Skype or any other way they like, and again I don't charge for this.

I make all the money I need from trading the system so I don't have to charge anyone for this strategy or my help and still it isn't good enough for YOU!!!

P.S. I have searched my emails and cannot find an email from FX Avatar. Perhaps it ended up in my Junk but I don't see that?

I want to thank you for the share and hard work. I became stunned with the amount of pips that you said, and I decided to test. I have studied your work and this week i'm trading with your strategy. I have some questions about the strategy, I'll be very thankful if you help me.

How many pips you wait to move Take profit to half and start to manage the position?
Do you use a EA to manage the position?
Do you trade both H4 and Daily chart to take that amount of pips?

I have downloaded the spreadsheet but it was corrupted, can you send me other format?

Congratulations and very thank you for your time and sharing.

Best regards.

Hi Tiago, really sorry for the late reply but as I stated earlier I have been really busy. Hopefully you will have found the answers to yuor questions by now, but if not here goes.

1. I never have a take profit mechanism as I can never be sure how far the trade will travel.
2. No I don't have an EA. I cannot program myself but have asked around for someone to build one. If they do I will forward you a copy if I can.
3. I never trade the H4 timeframe I only included the data as many people asked for it. The reason being that there is far too much noise on timeframes under the Daily.

If you look at the trades for this year you will see that the total pips are genuine. The first trade for the AUDJPY was on the 5/1/16. The Setup peak fell on the 31/12/15 with the Retest peak being on the 5th of January. This trade returned 312 pips, while on the same day the EURAUD returned 825 pips.

Todate the 'Basic Only' version of the strategy has returned 21472 pips from 143 trades, 133 winners.

I only have XLS (Excel) or ODS (OpenOffice) versions of the database so if you still require a copy please let me know the versions you want as I will send you 2015 and 2016 copies of the spreadsheet.

Fred

Hello,
Has anyone on this site tested this strategy?
I am in the process of testing it (daily charts only and to the letter of the document from the website) and thus far the results have been very poor but this may well be my trading style (newbie) rather than the method.
Scchplendid

I think the exit would be whether or not the next daily candle and CCI are the same as when you enter the trade e.g. for a sell on a re-test, the next candle CCI should still be pointing down otherwise maybe time to exit?

I've highlighted where I think the trades should be placed on the attached. Note that I haven't marked in all of the buys and sells. Just wanted to know whether I have understood this strategy correctly or not.

I am also selling the NZD/JPY since daily open last night @ 76.25 and nicely in profit thus far.
Test and ReTest.png

Back