NRGBinary.co (was .com) Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 26, 2016
SCAM

There is an impending class action lawsuit against NRG BINARY

SCAM CONFIRMATION

The FPA considers NRG Binary to be a scam.  The FPA recommends AGAINST dealing with NRGBinary.  If you have money with this broker, the FPA recommends you try to withdraw it as quickly as possible.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

Related sites include NordexTrading.com and TitanTrade.com

NRG Binary clients who are having trouble getting their funds are asked to leave a review and then follow the other instructions in this threadUPDATE:  There is a law firm interested in hearing from people who can't get their money back from NRG Binary.  See the instructions thread for more information.

NRGBinary.co (was .com)

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2014-1302014-08-23hSamra vs nrgbinary.comguilty
2014-1002014-06-25A7MED0 vs NRGBinary.comguilty
2014-0462014-02-27helipilot139 vs nrgbinary.comguilty

Join live discussion of NRGBinary.co (was .com) on our forum

NRGBinary.co (was .com) profile provided by Lance GrahamNov 6, 2013

NRGbinary  is an internationally renowned private trading and investment company. What differentiates us from others is our commitment to our customers.

With our unique one-of-a kind trading software and long standing highest performance ratings, we always aim to stay at the top.

NRGbinary offers its traders a vast selection of  Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Stocks and pairs, all from our easily accessible Web & Mobile platforms.

NRGbinary has an extraordinary global presence with an outstanding 24/6 customer support service and secured banking options.

Using the most innovative technology available today and with a comprehensive knowledge of the world’s top financial markets, NRGbinary is proud to open it’s trading platform to all traders, regardless of investment preferences and account size.

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

Scam!
SHOW:

England, United Kingdom
Jun 24, 2016

I have had no luck withdrawing my money from NRG binary. I have met their conditions and have £1500 in my account but any attempt to withdraw has been met with utter silence. Now the website seems to be closed so how do I get my money back?

Qld, Australia
May 3, 2016

Like many, I am unable to contact NRG Binary to withdraw my funds, over 2,000.00 au .Have sent many emails etc with NO response.

Aberdeen Scotland, United Kingdom
Oct 27, 2015

I have been with NRGBinary about 2yrs. I have asked and asked to for a withdrawal,i got one of $1,500 a while ago now. They have $44000 of my money. They just don't care as far as i can make out they get your money and lose it all, and they ask for more money and lose that to. I have tried and tried to ask to speak to someone but you just ignored. These people are just as good as thieves.

West Midlands, United Kingdom
Jul 16, 2015

Please everyone be aware that NRG are still trading from a different website www.nrgbinary.co, the previous website was www.nrgbinary.com. I too have had a problem withdrawing money owe to me. They tell me that I have not met my bonus requirement, which I have incidentally. Told tell to provide facts and figures, they have failed to do so, now will not reply to my emails. Called them via telephone, pretending to be a new client, they said they will look into it. Still waiting after two weeks.

, Kazakhstan
Jul 4, 2015

My account # 140425. The beginning of my work was 15 September 2014, in October, they were missing. They brought in my account MT4 most, and then I closed the entrance to the MT-4. Total my contribution was US $ 9960, then they made me more than 300,000 dollars, then just disappeared and blocked my account. Not communicate. I found Tatiana from this site: http://www.tatiana-pintus.com/eng.html wrote a letter on her e-mail address: tanushka18178@gmail.ком this site provided a man who is so lost money. I had a conversation with Tatyana Pintus from 16 June 2015 for 2 weeks. She said that she is no longer working and the company NRGbinary, but how strange it very quickly regained my password and named the sum, which is in my account, as well as being tied me to a manager by the name of Kristina Petrovici kristinap@nrgbinary.co. It required all of my screenshots contributions, I forwarded and told me that the money will be tomorrow kakzhdy day they promised tomorrow and eventually disappeared again. Tatiana manager of NRG is an experienced swindler, who is currently under house arrest, and so the same continues to engage in fraud. He lives in Israel, its address is on this site. So, I wrote a letter to her brother Joseph Pintus, he is CEO of RBC TV channel in Ukraine and holds a high post, he said he did not want to know my sister is already within 6-7 years. Here is his response to a request to influence his sister cheats: Good afternoon. Oksana, with my sister, I do not talk about 6-7 years. I understand you perfectly ... your desire to influence it even somehow. Long ago, I struck the man of her life. What I experienced is known only to me. And what she's doing does not interest me at all. To be honest I have absolutely all the same you will write about it on the internet or not. On my reputation affects my work here in Ukraine. It does not affect the life and behavior of the person who shared with me their parents. Parents are responsible for children up to 18 years, and I do about the rest urine. Especially if the so-called sister older brother. Sue or not your case absolutely. I really sympathize with you, but I repeat: unfortunately no influence and contacts I have. She always behaves arrogantly, called several times and shouted at me, acting as if I owe her, and not her. If you press this woman certainly can find more information, the more it was accused repeatedly of fraud. Who collects information about the woman who had many different names in the company NRGbinary. I plan to go to the Israel and address on the site and demanded the arrest of the fraudsters, in Israel itself. 2015-07-01 1 Star My Skype: superoksana_3. Add the self to the group of victims NRGbinary in my chat. I have information about these brazen thieves. Their real names and addresses. Do not leave them unpunished! Knock on my Skype will write a statement.

Brisbane, Australia
Jun 25, 2015

Started with the $1500 in 2013 and traded 8 times and lost interest,got locked out of the site, two months later got a new password but couldn't log in because they had changed our user name. On the third month finally back on the site and hadn't traded for over a year. I was contacted late 2014 and got the big push of investing more funds $5000 and I would have a personal broker work for me, I agead but then he took a further $5000 from my account. The next day I contacted nrg binary customer service and the compliance dept stating that I required full withdrawal of my funds.All paperwork was completed and passed by the compliance dept but no funds came foward. ,

minsk, Belarus
May 26, 2015

Hello! I requested return of my remained money 10/11/14. I provided documents of confirmation to you to the e-mail address Billing@nrgbinary.com. I asked to confirm obtaining my documents. And now I see that you refused to return my money. Explain to me what reason.

Tres Pontas MG, Brazil
May 4, 2015

I speak not English .I want my money back from the scammers, but nobody takes more I know my account number, it is 1218 euros more ich spreche leider nicht englisch .Ich möchte von den Betrügern mein Geld zurück,aber es meldet sich niemand mehr Ich kenne meine Kontonummer,es sind 1218 Euro drauf

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mar 27, 2015

NGRbinary after withdrawing 250$ from my account nobody speaks to me again and replies my mails by automated mails carrying the same message loaded with sophisticated conditions for me to meet before refunding my deposit which they never want to refund from the 19th of March 2015 till now nothing have I heard about my money.

, USA
Mar 20, 2015

I was scammed by TitanTrade which seems to be affiliated with NRG binary. See my video proof here and steer clear of Titantrade and NRG. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE4vV9MMd8M

SHOW: