BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 18, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 17, 2017

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Jan 16, 2018,

I could not be happier with the decision to join the Blueberry Markets platform. Dean has been extremely supportive and helpful in getting me started and is always more than happy to help in anyway they can. A very proactive business!!
New Zealand,
Jan 13, 2018,

I would second all the accolades below - Dean (the MD) and the Team at Blueberry Markets are awesome to deal with. If you are looking to sleep well at night after executing a trade or withdrawal, look no further
NSW, Australia,
Jan 13, 2018,

Exceptional customer service, could not be happier.

When I opened My account with Blueberry Markets, I was put in contact with Dean Hyde. This account had a robot connected to it. Because I have an apple mac, it wasn't easy to do. The robot suppler, Cameron, and Dean worked together to set it all up for Me ! I have worked in retail and customer service all my life,so I know what good service is ! This wasn't good, It was exceptional! Soon after I opened a second account so I could learn to trade myself. I had no idea where to start, Didn't know if Buy was to go up or down ! Dean once again sent me some instructions, and answered a lot of VERY basic questions ! He was very patient. He led me to the Forex Signals site to which I received free membership. I then started using the Blueberry markets and Forex Signals help desk for My Questions. They Too are exceptional with there help. 3 months later I couldn't be happier and can't recommend them highly enough. A big thanks to everyone involved in my journey. Howard.
Jan 12, 2018,

Great service. Trust worthy team.

Blueberry is a trust worthy broker. The founder, Dean, is very helpful, especially if you are new to the fx game.

Thanks for the good service and competitive rates. Keep up the good work.

David.
Mur, Switzerland,
Dec 14, 2017,

Blueberry top-notch

I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service. Not many brokers around with integrity, but here's one for sure ! Whether it's withdrawals, online help, trade execution or whatever, in all aspects simply unbeatable - keep it up Blueberry !
franz josef, New Zealand,
Sep 13, 2017,

100% recommended

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets run a tight ship. They are fast and efficient and provide a service that I would recommend to anyone looking for a transparent broker with customer focus.
Yanbu RC, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 31, 2017,

Real Technical Support and Real Customer Care

I have just joined Blueberry Markets, They fantastic customer service. Dean did a great job of helping me to get set up . I would totally recommend Blueberry Markets & Dean to be your FX platform.
Aug 11, 2017,

Great service all round.

Excellent customer service. Dean & the team were extremely helpful when getting my account set up & any questions I had were answered immediately. I can also say the the spreads & swaps are fantastic compared to other brokers that I have used in the past.
NSW, Australia,
Jul 18, 2017,

I highly recommend Blueberry Markets because of their customer service, treading platform and efficiency. As a new trader, I received fantastic support from Dean, the managing director of Blueberry Market. I believe Blueberry Market can contribute heavily on someone's treading journey.
Tauranga, New Zealand,
Jul 18, 2017,

Excellent service & great support

Thanks Dean & the team @ Blueberry, looking forward to a long and mutually prosperous relationship.