BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 19, 2017

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 17, 2017

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

SHOW:

franz josef, New Zealand
Sep 13, 2017

100% recommended

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets run a tight ship. They are fast and efficient and provide a service that I would recommend to anyone looking for a transparent broker with customer focus.

Yanbu RC, Saudi Arabia
Aug 31, 2017

Real Technical Support and Real Customer Care

I have just joined Blueberry Markets, They fantastic customer service. Dean did a great job of helping me to get set up . I would totally recommend Blueberry Markets & Dean to be your FX platform.

London, United Kingdom
Aug 11, 2017

Great service all round.

Excellent customer service. Dean & the team were extremely helpful when getting my account set up & any questions I had were answered immediately. I can also say the the spreads & swaps are fantastic compared to other brokers that I have used in the past.

NSW, Australia
Jul 18, 2017

I highly recommend Blueberry Markets because of their customer service, treading platform and efficiency. As a new trader, I received fantastic support from Dean, the managing director of Blueberry Market. I believe Blueberry Market can contribute heavily on someone's treading journey.

Tauranga, New Zealand
Jul 18, 2017

Excellent service & great support

Thanks Dean & the team @ Blueberry, looking forward to a long and mutually prosperous relationship.

Sydney, Australia
Jul 3, 2017

One of the best

my opinion is that Blueberry is so far one of the best platform and the services is very good.

SYDNEY, Australia
May 20, 2017

Great service

Excellent platform, really impressed by the customer care team in particular a big shout out to Jonathan in the customer care team.

Wellington, New Zealand
May 18, 2017

I have just joined Blueberry Markets, and was struck by the fantastic customer service, which seems to be lacking in so many other businesses. Dean did a great job of helping me to get set up and ringing me personally. I would totally recommend Blueberry Markets & Dean to be your FX platform.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 20, 2017:
Thank you, Scott.

Client service is central to the vision of Blueberry Markets and what we are achieving. Your recognition is greatly appreciated and we sincerely value your support.
Waikato, New Zealand
Dec 14, 2016

Dean and the team at Blueberry Markets have been instrumental in helping with our managed clients at https://jasfunds.com.

The personalised service goes above and beyond what you'd normally expect from a broker, which is why we chose to work closely with Blueberry for our high net worth clients.
If you're looking for great service, check out Blueberry.

SHOW: