BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 20, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Apr 12, 2018,

Blueberry Markets good and efficient broker

I am a small oversea's investor of Blueberry Markets recently. Cautiously, I tried the services offered and platform trading simplicity. A pleasant surprise, the services were superb and the admin follow up was fantastic. The service level is better than my local brokers offered. I look forward to trade more with Blueberry and recommend this broker to those who are looking for good partner in trading.
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 11, 2018,

Would recommend.

No complaints. Great broker. They could expand on their range of things to trade. Maybe Copper, Palladium, Cocoa and Sugar which I sometimes trade. The only metals they have is Gold and Silver. This is a very minor point. As a broker I like them a lot and the customer service is fantastic.
Australia,

Great honest broker

Great honest broker always returns calls never had a problem with eposits ould recommend anyone experienced or beginner
Chrisy D

Very good

As a beginner, I find them easy to deal with, helpful and responsive..,keep up the good work.
kent, United Kingdom,
Apr 10, 2018,

All round great service and performs like a great broker should do.. with the client in mind!

I have been with BlueBerry Markets for a couple of weeks now and their customer service is amazing! Friendly and very helpful! Their spreads are the lowest i have seen by far and execution is fast! Withdrawal times are also fast and compared to the three brokers i have previously been with i am certain that this is the one i will be sticking with!
Auckland, New Zealand,
Apr 5, 2018,

Great Execution Easy Withdrawals

I have been with Blueberry for a few months.
Great trade execution, fast and easy withdrawals.
Highly recommended.
Mar 13, 2018,

I have not been with Blueberry Markets very long but, since I have been with them I can say the service has been first class, customer care has been great and there does not appear to be any manipulation of prices. So far very pleased and well worth 5 stars.
Namibia,
Mar 13, 2018,

I have had nothing but an excellent, professional, efficient and fast experience with blueberrymarkets.com.

Will recommend them as a preferred broker anytime

QLD, Australia,
Mar 9, 2018,

Great service, show real care for their customers.

I had great service from the start. They really care about their customers learning how to trade so they can be profitable in the long run (which in turn keeps Blueberry Markets profitable haha). Their deal with ForexSignals.com is a gem and it's what sealed the deal for me to switch to them. Thanks to Tim for keeping in contact with me every so often to chat about which direction I wanted to go in Forex!
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Mar 7, 2018,

Forex bokerage done well

A great service with the personal touch. Not many company CEO's will call you personally to check that everything is Ok.
Blueberry offer zero commission and tight spreads . I would highly recommend.