1000pipBuilder.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 23, 2017

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Dec 23, 2016

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to profit from the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

SHOW:

La Paz, Bolivia
May 22, 2017

Far away from professional trading

One of the worst provider I ever tested. Far away from profesional trading. One month with high losses. This provider sends signals with wide stops and high targets, but than if he can, he realize profits of 10 pips or 15 pips, but at the same time, let run negative trades into losses of 100 pips and more.

Sydney, Australia
May 16, 2017
Registed user

Just joined 1000pip builder

TADfx - just signed up for 1 month -so each week I will place my results:
Plus if you want me to guarantee I will send you my personal daily conformation:
I was a member here when Felix started fxbasterds-- terrance

Australia
May 3, 2017

no trial option

Was looking to sign up for trial, before deciding on monthly subscription,as mentioned in the other reviews below, but can't find an option to sign up for trial ... may be they stopped providing trial...

Mar 16, 2017

Must admit, when I started my 7 day trial I wasn't very optimistic as I have not had good experiences in the past with trade signals, but was pleasantly surprised . Bob managed 100pips from which was apparently quite a difficult week, so I am signing up now for my first month.

Mar 16, 2017

An excellent service with clear signals provided - great stuff guys!

This is a professional service with great customer care and it is refreshing finding a service which 'does what it says on the tin'. My trading has taken a big leap forward with the help of the guys in 1000pipBuilder.

Italy
Mar 15, 2017

Good

The service signals of 1000 pip Builder are very good. each signal is followed from the beginning to the end.

Mar 11, 2017

Simple steady progress.

This service offers a free seven day trial, which I have just completed. I shall be extending this to a what I consider to be a very good value monthly subscription that can be terminated at any time. It provides simple signals, easy to follow and also to execute, you select you own risk, in your own account, all under your control. As an average, about one trade a day, with position management updates along the way. I have found this very easy to run, with my full time job with a nice, simple profit at the end of the week. Just steady trades, which will build.

Exeter, United Kingdom
Mar 8, 2017

Brilliant overall

1000pipbuilder give out excellent signals and Bob keeps his eyes on your trades and comes back to you when it is time to exit the trade .

An excellent service overall and with Bobs many years in the forex industry it makes it very reasuring to use the services of 1000pipbuilder.

Bristol , United Kingdom
Mar 8, 2017

great service

Hi iam just finishing my trial with 1000pip Builder , this is a fantastic service with lighting fast signals sent sms and email, i am very happy with this service and joining the service right now

Mar 3, 2017

It's very rare in the forex retail industry to find a provider like 1000pipbuilder that does what it says on the tin!

I have been with the service a little over a week and have made 180+ pips !!

Bob has a very profitable system and has a wealth of experience and it shows!

SHOW: