1000pipBuilder.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 5, 2018

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Jun 4, 2017

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to succeed at the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

Chiang Mai, Thailand,
Feb 3, 2018,

Bob is a genuine top level signals provider

Here is part of a note I recently wrote to Bob …
"As far as your signals go they are genuinely professional.
Admittedly some can arrive at 2 or 3 in the morning (my time) but I realise that trades will present themselves when the circumstances are right and not necessarily when we want them to comfortably appear on our platforms.
I have absolutely no qualms about continuing the service for as long as you can provide it."
And continuing the theme, I have absolutely no qualms in recommending Bob's 1000pip Builder to anyone who is, like myself, struggling to make good money plus overcome the emotional side of trading.
Thanks Bob for what you do
Feb 2, 2018,

The PCS System is a great "spot on" entry signal program!!
The 1000pip Builder FX Signals received are also excellent. Best
signals I've received since I started my forex adventure.
Knowledge, patience, keeping up with your trades and daily news.
Nov 25, 2017,

Best signal provider

Bob provides an excellent service with frequent and incredibly reliable Forex signals. His service is massively helping me along my journey through the trading world!
Nottinghamshire , United Kingdom,
Nov 25, 2017,

Brill service and would definitely recommend

Really happy with how signals are quickly emailed through, they’re simple to use and most importantly, I’m making profit
Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Nov 24, 2017,

Excellent

Been signed up with Bob for the past couple of weeks and he has been on point. Easy to understand signals, very responsive and has helped me make profits consistently.

I would recommend Bob from my initial experience and am looking forward to a long working relationship.
panama city, Panama,
Oct 29, 2017,

give it a try!

I had tried for 3 days and so far 100%, no losses yet, this is the third forex signal provider that I am trying, and so far the only one good....!!
Aug 28, 2017,

I'm stunned that this actually makes money!

Well I am always sceptical of companies that make large promises. I've done some 'dummy account' part time forex trading after work, but struggled with it. I signed up for the 1000pipbuilder subscription and I have to say its opened my eyes to the possibilities of making real money in forex. This subscription made 352 pips last week. I haven't added up all the winning/losing trades for the other weeks as I'm time poor, but this subscription definitely hasn't had a losing week yet. So even trading with a small account I would have made over $3500k in just a week. Now I just need to ensure I can get on the trades as they're emailed through - I'm in Australia, so I am sometimes asleep when they're emailed, but I can still trade most of them. I'll soon take this system to a live account.
Berlin, Germany,
Jun 18, 2017,

Winning Signals

Bob's signals have really helped me improve my trading. I am used to trading on my own but I coudn't ever make any real profits. So I decide to try out a couple of FX signals companies. I am so glad that one of the people I first tried was Bob. His signals have consistently brought in the pips for me. There have been losing trades and some days there are no trades at all but at the end of every week I end up making a profit with Bob. I only have the email signals from him but that is fine for me. The signals come through quickly enough. I have missed a few signals because they were late a night (I am in Germany) but there are usually a few during the day to follow. I just signed up for another 3 months so looking forward to getting some more pips with Bob.
Jun 8, 2017,

Clear signals, good returns

I must confess to having started a little sceptical. The trial option has disappeared for a start. However, Bob was very responsive and I decided to give it a go for one month.

The signals couldn't be clearer and Bob's communication is excellent. Of course, there are ups and downs but I'm pretty confident in the long run the system will work. I have not continued to a permanent subscription because the signals are mostly timed for the US market and I can't trade at those times. Nonetheless, that is not a reflection on the quality of the service Bob offers.
Australia, Australia,
Jun 7, 2017,

Would recommend 100%

A fantastic service of very reliable indications. Most are not massive trades but consistent profits with easy to understand emails of exactly what to do. Also Bob is very accessible if you have any questions and if something out of the ordinary happens he is quick to send an email explaining so you are always kept in the loop.