1000pipBuilder.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 2, 2017

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Dec 23, 2016

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to profit from the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

SHOW:

United Arab Emirates
Jan 31, 2017

I used 10 days and made 100 pips. good service. When I send any email, immediately getting response from Mr.Bob

United Kingdom
Jan 4, 2017

Fabulously profitable ~ and they can prove it too.

Very very strong signals (during my trial period every single signal hit TP!) And also very easy to deal with too. Any enquiries are answered quickly and personally rather than via a token cut & paste response, and there is a clear audit trail of contact details. All positions are genuine and proofed in advance too which inspires a lot of confidence. There are cheaper providers out there and there are also providers who might send out a higher volume of signals for those desperate to be sat in front of their screens juggling 20 or 30 positions a day. This service doesn't need to, it's just consistently profitable and as such it's one I'll be sticking with.

SHOW: