1000pipClimberSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 9, 2018

Other websites of this company include http://www.climbersystem.com.

1000pipClimberSystem.com

Join live discussion of 1000pipClimberSystem.com on our forum

1000pipClimberSystem.com profile provided by 1000pipClimberSystem, Jan 24, 2017

100% rule based trading system - Become a profitable Forex trader
- Automatic trade detection with entry, stop loss and take profit values -

The 1000pip Climber System is a state of the art trading algorithm, designed to make it as easy as possible for you to profit from Forex. The system continuously analyses the Forex market, looking for high probability trading opportunities. Once identified the software will notify you visually, audibly, and via email.

ALL trade parameters are provided; entry price, take profit and stop loss. The system is easy to set up and is designed to be followed 100% mechanically – just follow the system and get results. This really is the simplest way to profit from the FX market.

P, Philippines,
Jan 5, 2018,

The best indicator for every Forex trader!

The signal is truly amazing, I'm getting back my loss one by one now. Highly effective, kudos!!! This will give you far starting point of signal, just be patient enough for the signal because when it hit the signal, sure Pips will flow. Happy to bump into this signal indicator and it's one time payment only. Thanks a lot 1000PCS, from Philippines here and super satisfied!
KL, Malaysia,
Dec 8, 2017,

Ask for refund just one day bought

I had bought this product after reviewing all the comments at this site & other sites. Almost all the comment & rating is good or great. But, after I applied to my MT4 platform, the result & experience is just awful. This product only provide six currency pairs which is EURUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDUSD and USDCHF & M15, 1H & 4H timeframes. The very best part of this product is provide the entry point, TP levels & SL. The very BAD part of this product is the price is never going to reach within the specified timeframe & before the signal expiration & will suggest to open open a trade more than few hundred pips from current price & the signal expiration is usually one day only. The H1 timeframe is just laoding loading... very very disappointed although many good reviews on this & other sites. Thank you
Aug 24, 2017,

I have been trading Pip Climber for one month now and couldn't be more pleased! I'm trading all 3 time frames and have made a good profit so far even with the low volatility this month. Jim gives me very helpful responses to my questions, and gets back to my emails in a very short period of time. The only drawback to the system is having to manually enter the signals, but this does not take a lot of time once you get the hang of things and develop a trade plan. I would recommend this system without hesitation.
Aug 11, 2017,

Great, Recommended for fellow forex trader

It's a good Forex software, need few signal adjust but overall it was great. i was new in this forex business . just came across this great software and got excited to try it after see some reviews. at first im bit clueless but after few try, this software
proven that it can generate correct and valid signal.
Hawaii, USA,
Aug 11, 2017,

I am looking forward to fine tuning the system to my trading style but I have to say that it amazing and without a doubt worth the price. Happy pippin

Honestly I am shocked, so far I have had 10 trades, 9 were profitable and 1 loss due to news.
Owen, United Kingdom,
Jun 25, 2017,

I like the indicator but it's still only early days. Even though I bought it I don't feel like I own it having to receive a code each month. Can't help wondering when the person who sends the code gets bored and moves on.
Bled, Slovenia,
Jun 23, 2017,

Allowed me to focus and grow my accuont

I am a long time user of this system and using it has really brought discipline to my trading. Previously I went from strategy to strategy and never really had focus or a plan but this system is meant to be followed totally mechanically which has helped me out so much. I now focus mainly on risk management which has really made me feel more confident and kept my account under control.

The overall performance of the system has been steady. I have had some really good months of 2000pips and some not so good ones where I made a loss of a couple of hundred pips but mostly I am making steady profits. It has been a relief to finally achieve this and focus on growing my account.
Jun 6, 2017,

The system works. In only running it for a week or so I'm 975.00 positive (1 lot trades) & no losers. I'm always the skeptic though so I'll run in demo for the rest of the month.

The other plus is that Jim is reachable and always responds - it's not a take the money and run scam.

This is what I wrote Jim:

I must say that , so far, I’m impressed. It truly is a “set it and forget it” system. It does produce a signal here or there that I don’t take but since I’ve been running it in demo mode there has only been winners. I’m all in and all out though so at the 1st take profit goal I’m out. I’m going to run the remainder of this month and if still looks good I’ll go live in July.

Thank you for making this available.
May 19, 2017,

Way more profit than I could make on my own

I have been using this system around 3 months now and have been very impressed. Set up was straight forward and took only a few minutes. There was a slight problem with the currency pair labels but Jim helped me get everything sorted.

During the first week I actually made a loss using the system which was a bit worrying but I decided to keep going for a month. I am so glad that I did at the end of the month I had made way more profit that I would have trading by myself. The profits easily outweigh the small draw downs. I spoke to Jim about it and he said that the system uses a real professional strategy rather than some martingale strategy like a lot of robots use. This means that the stop losses are there to be adhered to and risk is managed correctly. This means that there can be some losses but the long term profit is consistent.

I was going to learn to trade myself but following this system has been very easy (and profitable), so I'm just going to use this for now.
Apr 18, 2017,

Good indicator

So far so good

I have been using the system for a couple of days and I must say it is performing.

Pros:
- Very easy to follow instructions on howto place a trade - a video and PDF guide are provided upon sign-up
- signals seem pretty accurate so far
- Jim seems quite honest in how much can be made in trading. He doesn't promise you millions. He even makes you aware that you will go through losing streaks but this is all part of trading as we all know - kit's rare to find that honesty
- the fact it includes your stop loss and take profit points is a bonus - but Jim goes further by saying ideally use support and resistance to create better stop losses
- provide 3 levels of take profit based on the type of trader you are
- works on short (15mins), medium (1hr) and long (4hr) term trades
- provide email alerts

cons:
- when you receive an email alert it does not tell you the timeframe it actually relates to. I have expressed this to Jim and have been told they will take this into consideration when updating the system nest - let's see what happens

I will update in a month my results to see the reliabiiity