1000pipClimberSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 25, 2018

Other websites of this company include http://www.climbersystem.com.

1000pipClimberSystem.com

Join live discussion of 1000pipClimberSystem.com on our forum

1000pipClimberSystem.com profile provided by 1000pipClimberSystem, Jan 24, 2017

100% rule based trading system - Become a profitable Forex trader
- Automatic trade detection with entry, stop loss and take profit values -

The 1000pip Climber System is a state of the art trading algorithm, designed to make it as easy as possible for you to profit from Forex. The system continuously analyses the Forex market, looking for high probability trading opportunities. Once identified the software will notify you visually, audibly, and via email.

ALL trade parameters are provided; entry price, take profit and stop loss. The system is easy to set up and is designed to be followed 100% mechanically – just follow the system and get results. This really is the simplest way to profit from the FX market.

Australia, Australia,
Apr 21, 2018,

I wouldn’t

Looks like nonesense, not sure why the rating is high here.
Fake claims of being rated independently - they are not.
Only performance record is from 2016 - nothing since.
Egypt,
Apr 11, 2018,

No Good

Not Good at all, got my refund after one month trial , not recommended at all
this just a signal service u have on your pc not a trading system
USA, USA,
Apr 6, 2018,

Be patient and let the system wait for a good trade

outstanding system , I would give it 5 out of 5 , . you must be patient and stay disciplined and forex trading . The 1000pip climber system will teach you to be patient. If your not patient, do not get into forex with the big boys .
Europe, Czech Republic,
Apr 4, 2018,

No performance record

Go to their website, click performance and the MFB image below.
It links only demo, not updated since JAN
It does mean there is no record of performance which does mean it is scam.
Mar 10, 2018,

So far so good

Im not sure if FPA will allow me or not, but I would like to provide a link to myfxbook for 1000pcs, I have it set up now on Myfxbook with last weeks results, It is a demo account but if all works out I will be going live in a few months. I had a very nice week last week and Im hoping the trend continues. Always understand that there is bad months for any system but the long term will hopefully provide great results. I had to switch to LMFX broker as advised by Jim since my broker didnt seem to work as well. Support has been amazing, so I hope this may shed some light on this possible gem. Thank you again Jim for the support your a great guy. five stars for now.
British Columbia, Canada,
Mar 4, 2018,

I dont want to rate the product itself just yet, as I have only had the system a few days and is far to early to tell whether the performance will add up. But I did want to say that I fully appreciate Jim as a person just because of the fact he has replied to all of my emails within a few hours at most. For that I felt he deserves respect in selling a product and not just leaving myself high and dry. So congrats to him and I will give another update on performance in another months time. Thank you.
Hawaii, USA,
Feb 22, 2018,

Great system for producing above average results.

I have been using Pip Climber for over 6 months now and find it to provide great results. Jim up dates the system to keep up with changes in the currency markets which is really a great feature of his system. The new version produces less signals and shorter expiration times but the accuracy is better. I am seeing 70% +.
It is important that you watch any important news releases, and other events that will move the different currency pairs. If you study the Currency market fundamentals along with any indicators you choose this system should provide you with very good results.
P, Philippines,
Jan 5, 2018,

The best indicator for every Forex trader!

The signal is truly amazing, I'm getting back my loss one by one now. Highly effective, kudos!!! This will give you far starting point of signal, just be patient enough for the signal because when it hit the signal, sure Pips will flow. Happy to bump into this signal indicator and it's one time payment only. Thanks a lot 1000PCS, from Philippines here and super satisfied!
KL, Malaysia,
Dec 8, 2017,

Ask for refund just one day bought

I had bought this product after reviewing all the comments at this site & other sites. Almost all the comment & rating is good or great. But, after I applied to my MT4 platform, the result & experience is just awful. This product only provide six currency pairs which is EURUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDUSD and USDCHF & M15, 1H & 4H timeframes. The very best part of this product is provide the entry point, TP levels & SL. The very BAD part of this product is the price is never going to reach within the specified timeframe & before the signal expiration & will suggest to open open a trade more than few hundred pips from current price & the signal expiration is usually one day only. The H1 timeframe is just laoding loading... very very disappointed although many good reviews on this & other sites. Thank you
Aug 24, 2017,

I have been trading Pip Climber for one month now and couldn't be more pleased! I'm trading all 3 time frames and have made a good profit so far even with the low volatility this month. Jim gives me very helpful responses to my questions, and gets back to my emails in a very short period of time. The only drawback to the system is having to manually enter the signals, but this does not take a lot of time once you get the hang of things and develop a trade plan. I would recommend this system without hesitation.