pip-forex.com Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

pip-forex.com

Join live discussion of pip-forex.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

South Africa
Nov 25, 2008

I used this practise account successfully but the moment I put real money my problems started. Its easy to use their platform but I'm afraid they are manipulating the trades and they just close trades when they want. NOOOOO!!

UK
Nov 10, 2008

A year ago PIP Forex did not pay me the money Imade with them over 2 months (USD20,000). It is no joke- they are scam. We hired a solicitor to look into the matter and found out that: The comapny is not regulated. Nothing. The company is not financially responsible- it has NO MONEY AT ALL on its official account. So, there was no point even going through court procedures. PLEASE, keep it in mind- they are the Scam of the Scams!!! "I have read the accounting data of Simray Corporation LLC NUF (the Norwegian entity). The data shows that the branch

atlanta
May 16, 2008

the platform is easy to use. it is designed to relieve you of the money, not to learn or make money. if you are trying to enter or exit, requoting will constantly happen to reduce any profit potential or to turn profits to losses. had as many as 20 requotes trying to exit with profits. the platform constantly has problems executing trades in normal market conditions. did not try news trading. STAY AWAY!! Not worthy of your time or trust!

London
Dec 14, 2007

This platform is indeed easy to use; great for a beginner and fast enough even during peak times. Couple of comments: They never seem to respond to questions via e-mail.A while ago I had some funds transferred from my forex account and they booked it to a different bank account, which was also mine but not what I had asked for. When I e-mailed them about this .... no reply. I don't think they're a scam but their customer service is pretty poor.

Oslo
Nov 26, 2007

SCAM? I deposited 200 Euros just to test them after using their demo with good results. They didnt give me a reciept for the deposit to my email and after I logged in, allthough the money was in the account, I couldnt trade it. i am also uncertain about their Cash out function.. I will try to call their customer service tomorow, I spoke with a guy there yesterday and he seemed very proffesional. anyway, I am from Norway and the guy whi started this is Norwegian. Oslo is a small town, I fill find him one way or the other and he will pay (one way or the other) SCAM?

India
Nov 22, 2007

This is very simple site to trade. For a novice trader like me its a great way to start. I was advised to do demo trading till I am good enough to put in my funds. I did so and now I am doing good on my Live account. Thank you Pip-Forex.

nigeria
Nov 10, 2007

trading with the demo account was easy straight forward and you are likely to make gain but once you open a real account you start experiencing adverse changes in value when you are about to make significant gain. it's almost like they are making sure you loose your money.

Canada
Sep 2, 2007

I just joined the pip-forex and find it to be quite easy to learn. The site is easy to navigate an I like the way it is setup. I am learning forex trading and am interested in all info that can help to that end.

Canada
Aug 31, 2007

I have been using this platform for several months now. I find it very simple and uncomplicated to use. I like it very much. My concern is that of payouts. Has anyone have any problems of funds withdrawals? An enquireing mind wants to know. Overall this platform is very for beginners.

Copenhagen
May 14, 2007

I have been using this system now for a while and I still find it surprisingly simple. Easy-to-use straight-forward commands. Good for beginners, as you are not confused by having 20+ pairs to choose from. To comment Jarratt's remark: You can indeed include buy/sell limits. Trading manually can cost you at news time or when market gets very active, because the system does lock up some times, not allowing your trade directly.

SHOW: