10Brokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 23, 2018
January 2018:  There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with 10Brokers until this issue is resolved.
November 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with 10Brokers.com until this issue is resolved.

The default language is Russian but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

10Brokers is a forex broker. 10 Brokers offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. 10Brokers.com offers over 5 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

10Brokers.com

Join live discussion of 10Brokers.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0062018-01-09engnetworking vs 10brokers.comguilty
2017-1022017-10-18Lorraine parker vs 10brokers.comguilty

Berlin, Germany,
Feb 22, 2018,

Criminal scammers

Berlin Very smart scammers. My account berlin manager Osama Kasem open a trade on losing 112500 euro two days after I made a withdrawal request. They are criminal. Please do something to stop them
Puglia, Italy,
Feb 6, 2018,

Loose money

100% fraud. Mr. Calabrese from 10brokers in the mafia boss. Don't believe in his words all is false
West Sussex, United Kingdom,
Feb 6, 2018,

Duped by 10 Brokers

This company is the most devious broker in the market. I had a broker name John Bishop who was suppose to look after my investment. He took money out of my credit card without my permission and when the investment grew up to 15,000Euros he said he invested it in Bitcoin and within a couple of weeks they lost supposed lost all my money in Bitcoin crash in December 2017.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME to recover back my money as have got to pay back almost £4,000 in credit card debt.
Bulgaria,
Jan 16, 2018,

Very good Scammers!!!
There are also compatriots who you will trust, but do not make this mistake !!!
Kuwait,
Jan 9, 2018,

10brokers is a scam company

Issue escalated to Traders Court engnetworking vs 10brokers.com | GUILTY
Since 4Dec. 2017 i placed a WD request and till now they didn't refund the money.
They accessed my account without my permission and opened new trades which caused lose of more money, all without my permission.
Now they are asking to close the open trades and make another WD request.

Dec 16, 2017 - 1 Star They are very nice until you decide to withdraw your money, this is what I read and what I faced.

In the beginning I told my account manager (Mahmoud Lotfy) that I need to check the withdraw service, and asked for $100, so it seems he wanted to get my trust and at the second day the money was in my account.

I read negative feedback about their company and decided to withdraw all my account balance.

After few days I closed all the opened trading and raised a withdraw request for all my account balance which is $845 at 04.12.2017.

Second day my account manager advised me to open another trading position with EURO/USD and another pair but I told him "no thank you" I will not open any new trading position to not delay the withdraw request.

After the date of withdraw request I follow up with my account manager but he didn’t reply any of my messages compared to daily conversation before between me and him before I decide to withdraw.

So I contacted support@10brokers.com and they replied that my request is bending for 5-7 banking days.

They are very smart scammers.

After finishing the 7 banking days and following up with them by email, I received an email from them that my withdraw request is rejected because I am opening a trading positions in my account.

I opened my account and found around six trading positions are opened not by me in the last day of 7 banking days (Date 15.12.2017 my account manager contacted me and told he accessed my account and did this trades without my knowledge or permission and i have the conversation).

As per reply from support@10brokers, me only should access my account and trade but they are liers, as i have a proof they have my password and can access it.

I am sure I didn’t give my account access details to any one even to my account manager from their company who asked me for this information before and I refused.

I Accuse 10brokers that they are scammer and accessed my account and opened these trading positions to lose the rest of my account balance and delay the withdraw request.

Dec 14, 2017 - No Rating I have been scammed also by 10brokers, and i am going to raise a case against them to put an end from harming more people.

If you are interested in to share me the event or still can not take your money back, please contact me at:

eng.haythaam@gmail.com
ASAP.
Bulgaria,
Dec 18, 2017,

They give trades at loss of investor. They deliberately open losing positions. I lost 9803 dollars.
South Australia., Australia,
Dec 15, 2017,

Can I make money with this program.

Hi. I just had a phone call from 10 Brokers agent trying to get me to join there program. It took nearly half an hour on the phone before he would tell me the company name. He was very pushy wanting me to put money into there program. He said I could double my money in 2 weeks. I smelt a con right there. I have read a few of these reviews band only one says they are making money. but no one has got a withdrawal. I am sure I wont be putting any money in this. business.
Italy,
Nov 23, 2017,

i was scammed

I opened my trading account with 10brokers in June. Account number 9102283, I was operating on the MT4 platform. At first Emanuele called every week to update me on the profits. A few weeks ago I sent the documents for the withdrawal (ID card, prepaid card, and residency certificate). They don't respond to emails and phone calls. My account is locked and I can not make any logins to be able to withdraw. In the annex I send you my list of movements of my prepaid card where there are two deposits at 10brokers.com. I also have mail confirming the payment to 10brokers.com. How can I get my money back?

Nov 22, 2017 - 1 Star I think 10 brokers is a scam. I can't get into my account. I can't withdraw. Nobody answers on the phone. How can I get my money back?
Who can help me? My account number on MT4 is 9102283.
Netherlands,
Nov 19, 2017,

I also experienced the same with 10brokers.com

I also experienced the same with 10brokers.com
Someone called me, agreed that he would help me to trade for 10% of the profit. He did it well for 2 weeks, but after that I only wanted to transfer my profits, he suddenly made very strange transactions and my account went down to minus. Then he locked the transaction with a counter transaction. He promises to correct everything from this Monday 20 of November, but from now on I can no longer log in to my account at 10brokers.com and I just called, but I don't get nobody on the line at this moment.
What can I do, I need help! Can FPA help me with this???
If you open a thread in the Scam Alerts folder, you will be able to get advice from FPA members.
Kharkov, Ukraine,
Nov 14, 2017,

For me it has been working alright

Actually, I have an account with 10Brokers which I opened about 3 months ago. I am a student in Ukraine so I opened this account with the help of my parents. I opened it with $500, had an assistant help me out & he showed some results, then I added another $500 & currently I have approximately $1700. I made my first withdrawal request yesterday. I will let you guys know !!!