10Brokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 24, 2017
November 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with 10Brokers.com until this issue is resolved.

The default language is Russian but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

10Brokers is a forex broker. 10 Brokers offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. 10Brokers.com offers over 5 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

10Brokers.com

Join live discussion of 10Brokers.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2017-1022017-10-18Lorraine parker vs 10brokers.comguilty

SHOW:

Italy
Nov 23, 2017

i was scammed

I opened my trading account with 10brokers in June. Account number 9102283, I was operating on the MT4 platform. At first Emanuele called every week to update me on the profits. A few weeks ago I sent the documents for the withdrawal (ID card, prepaid card, and residency certificate). They don't respond to emails and phone calls. My account is locked and I can not make any logins to be able to withdraw. In the annex I send you my list of movements of my prepaid card where there are two deposits at 10brokers.com. I also have mail confirming the payment to 10brokers.com. How can I get my money back?

Nov 22, 2017 - 1 Star I think 10 brokers is a scam. I can't get into my account. I can't withdraw. Nobody answers on the phone. How can I get my money back?
Who can help me? My account number on MT4 is 9102283.

Netherlands
Nov 19, 2017

I also experienced the same with 10brokers.com

I also experienced the same with 10brokers.com
Someone called me, agreed that he would help me to trade for 10% of the profit. He did it well for 2 weeks, but after that I only wanted to transfer my profits, he suddenly made very strange transactions and my account went down to minus. Then he locked the transaction with a counter transaction. He promises to correct everything from this Monday 20 of November, but from now on I can no longer log in to my account at 10brokers.com and I just called, but I don't get nobody on the line at this moment.
What can I do, I need help! Can FPA help me with this???

If you open a thread in the Scam Alerts folder, you will be able to get advice from FPA members.
Kharkov, Ukraine
Nov 14, 2017

For me it has been working alright

Actually, I have an account with 10Brokers which I opened about 3 months ago. I am a student in Ukraine so I opened this account with the help of my parents. I opened it with $500, had an assistant help me out & he showed some results, then I added another $500 & currently I have approximately $1700. I made my first withdrawal request yesterday. I will let you guys know !!!

Bulgaria
Nov 8, 2017

FAKE COMPANY

People, don't trust 10 Brokers at all. I lost 3000 USD for less than a month. They are very supportive until you decide to withdraw some of your earnings. They spent everything for a few hours. I don't know how they use my money and what is their interest in this deal, but they are scam.

DON'T TRUST THEM.

North west, South Africa
Nov 6, 2017

I have been scammed

This company is a scam I hope everyone is getting rich with my money they didn't refund my initial deposit and the interest I got john bishop my god be with you

South Africa
Oct 23, 2017

10brokers scam

I received a phone call from someone telling me I will be very glad in 1 year's time that they have phoned me. They promised me 30% return on investment, or else they will pay me back. I first invested usd200, then they made money (If it was real), and then I invested another usd500, and they made more money(If they were really trading). So he then convinced me to invest a further usd1500 after which he will pay me the usd700 initial deposit back. He didn't pay the usd700 back, however he tripled the account balance in 2 weeks. He then wanted a further $30000.

At this point I just wanted my money back, since the account balance was enough to withdraw my initial deposit, but he convinced me that more money makes more. After I made numerous attempts to get my money back from him, he everytime convinced me that he will continue making more, and even promised me $3000 at the end of the month, so I thought I will wait til the end of the month, since it was only the first month of him trading for me.

In the end, he lost every single dollar in 1 day with multiple trades and didn't even stop before the account balance was -500usd.

Oct 20, 2017 - 1 Star The broker ignored my withdrawal request completely, kept on asking for more money and in the end lost everything into the negative. Customer service from their side is appalling. He promised me that I would get the money back if they lost it all, but those were just words and meaningless.

Saudi Arabia
Oct 21, 2017

They are scam
I started with 250 USD, immediately their client call me and ask me for ID and some papers for verification, when finish that he asked me for my password, I had no choice as I know nothing about trading. I trusted him and gave him my password then he started trading. First week he did 35 USD, I saw my equity was 285, then he promised me with 30% if I deposit more. Then I told him I want to do withdrawal. He answered that it’s my money I can do whatever I want but he didn’t advice this because they will close the account. I waited for couple days my equity raised to 435, it was nice, then I made a withdrawal request for 285, I promis him if everything was ok I will put more money. But as I requested a withdrawal losses started, very fast. Next day I received email from them that my withdrawal request closed because I don’t have enough money in my account, it was 180 USD. I request a new withdrawal of 150 USD. But same thing happened. Now I have changed my password and I have only 70 USD. What can I do? Is it my fault to give him my password?

Essex, United Kingdom
Oct 18, 2017

10 brokers are scammers

10brokers are scammers, they do not operate in any professional way, my only option now is with the police action fraud dept, they ignore my withdrawal requests do not answered the phone and now my funds have disappeared from my account with them, any advise would be appreciated.
Good luck to all who are having problems with these cretinous people
Lorraine Parker

Italy
Oct 18, 2017

10Brokers scam

Good morning. I had a terribile esperience with this broker. The proposed my to invest my money on cfd. There was a so called Advisor Expert that each day called me starting from late May to tell me what to buy or sell and when. After a short period many "advised" operations have given a significative loss. After that i starte to make many withdrawal request but i wasn't unable to have back my money, THEY NEVER RESPONDED TO MY REQUESTS.
I would Like to ask support to Forexpeacearmy team to try to have back my money.
Thanks for your help
Regards

Sep 7, 2017 - 1 Star This broker operates on CFDs on the italian market without any legal authorization.
I opened an acount with 10Brokers and made fund deposits for an amount of 200,000 euro to obtain a bonus of 350,000 euro.
They made me open many operations with CFDs with the intent to make all the positions to generate a loss. In fact after a very short time all the opened positions went negative and soon the broker asked me to deposit additional money on their account to prevent closure of the account.
I made three withdrawal requests to transfer money from my 10Brokers account to another account to try to take my money back but they didn't process any of my requests.
This broker is SCAM.

Reply by 10Brokers submitted Sep 18, 2017 Greetings,

First of all, managers of 10brokers can not force any client to open any trade operation as we only provide a possibility to trade CFDs.

If withdrawal request wasn't accepted, you had to recieve an email with reason (opened trades or something). In any case you can write to support@10brokers.com or you can contact with me i.repin@10brokers.com

Switzerland
Aug 21, 2017

10Brokers pay out

In the meantime 10Brokers have at last refunded me, thanks to Forex Peace Army ! I had been waiting for nearly 5 weeks, but within 3 days of the case being opened by FPA, they already paid out !
Thank you FPA for doing a WONDERFUL job - you guys are fantastic !!
MN

Aug 4, 2017 - 1 Star I placed a withdrawal request for €1000 on 19.07.2017 and they just completely ignored it. Have been writing to them every day now, kindly requesting that they give me my money back, but to no avail. Even phone calls every day have no effect. They say it's my money, they're not scammers, etc. but in actual fact they are.
Right from the beginning I got shoved from one account manager to the other, they always said the last one "had been fired", or the last one was "on a seminar", all of which was a heap of lies. That's why I decided to take my money and quit, before placing a single trade. When people lie to me, I don't feel inclined to entrust my hard-earned money with them.
Stay clear of 10Brokers !

Reply by 10Brokers submitted Sep 18, 2017:
Thank you for your review.
As a representative of 10brokers I apologize for this incident.
SHOW: