fxmoneymap.co.uk (Andy Shearman, fxmoneymap.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 31, 2017

Join live discussion of fxmoneymap.co.uk (Andy Shearman, fxmoneymap.com) on our forum

SHOW:

Jul 28, 2017

Serial con man ....AVOID

This man is a serial professional conman. He talks a great talk and sounds quite credible but many people have lost thousands of pounds dealing with him. He has no morals and no conscience whatsoever and has an answer for everything. He will get you to invest money with promise of returns + interest. You will not see a penny!
Avoid like the plague, do not get involved with him in any shape or form.

Dec 30, 2016

a rip off

the man offered software (moneymap) which was supposed to be provided as part of the so called course. the software required opening a brokerage account which in turn required commission payments in order to get the moneymap software receiving live data to function - it was just a cyclic rip off.

Also, the man claimed to be a professional trader, and took a lump sum to trade. He hardly made any trades, and the handful he did, he lost money. He promised to return the lump sum, but never did.

Feb 22, 2013 - 1 Star I do not recommend it to anyone. To sum up the course would be enough less then half an hour, but they make you pay 2 days . The rest is Andy talking about himself how vood he is, ( he is not, he hasnt made any profitable trades in 2 days. Ps there is no money back guarantee. Waste of money.

2012-12-12 2Star I purchased FXMM some years ago, but as others point out you are rarely able to keep up with the moderator's trades. - I blew 2 accounts. Over time my access became more and more restricted, because I refused to pay more for the new features and eventually - despite having a lifetime access - could not enter the traderoom at all. E-mails to Andy Shearman were ignored.
The better moderators left after there was some disagreement between them, despite contrary comments posted.
Sometimes one got the impression that Andy Shearman had missed his vocation as a bad DJ when on open mike - often not too polite.
I post this now as a general warning as I have recently received a promotional e-mail for the 'new improved' FXMM offering triple trade entries.
3 years ago it was up to 5 entries on their deck - That's an improvement?

essex, United Kingdom
Jul 17, 2016

Andy Shearman dont trust him with your money
He promised to repay me but never did
CON MAN

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Mar 29, 2016

Year now is 2016.....I did the course...twice....Andy and the setup was good, the system works, but requires tight money management. Sadly that is where I met a Forex Place account Manager on one of the courses...whom I trusted because he knew a close friend of mine in Liverpool., end of story...4xp as it became known as became infamous and closed down...As for Andy he persuaded me in 2012 to invest in his 12 month Business Expansion Scheme, a sum of money which he guaranteed to return , along with paying interest of 10% per month. He just about paid the interest and never returned the investment despite three promised milestones...end of 1 year,, divorce settlement and then House Sale. Presently bad health prevents him paying the 5k as its going towards his health billl.......apparently I am not his first victim.....initially great service but in view of this sting no better than Forex Place/4xp.com.....My word is my bond, springs to mind....what I don't understand is why he did not trade the FX to make the money using his FX Money Map.strategy....and the answer is probably too much outside pressure to keep his private life separate from his business life.

May 18, 2015

Cracking product. Cuts down analytical time tremendously. Hard to imagine not using it now.

Wembley, United Kingdom
Apr 17, 2015

went on Andy's 2 days course recently ..the FXMM product makes a lot of sense and makes my spotting trades much easier and more importantly I trade for less time and do better...Thanks Andy

Apr 9, 2015

I took the course earlier this year on Andy's yacht in Canary Wharf, and without giving too much information, let's just say my time was educational, and I've learned to make way more money with FX trading than I would have without the course and the FX Money Map software & feed. Bearing in mind I was almost a newbie before. Made some pretty good contacts too. I would definitely recommend others give it a try.

hampsire, United Kingdom
Mar 30, 2015

Andy Shearman complete con artist and a money grabbing bastard, don't hand your hard earned cash over to him, to make him more wealthy

santa clara, USA
Aug 4, 2014

The Fxmm grid concept works! I've been using mt4 indicator version.
Thanks Andy

SYDNEY, Australia
Feb 23, 2014

Very good course with Andy Shearman at the helm - informative and direct to the point !
Well worth the trip over now looking to make some serious coin !!!!

This is an independent review with no affiliation to the above !!!!

SHOW: