DonnaForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 11, 2015

Join live discussion of DonnaForex.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

New Zealand, New Zealand
Oct 10, 2015

DonnaForex is a great help. I have learned a lot and enjoy being a part of the community. Her new live trading sessions are awesome and have changed the way I see the forex market.

santiago, Chile
Oct 2, 2013

Seems that some people who got banned on Donna for unethical behaviour are coming here to complain and badmouth the forum. Donnaforex is the best forum if you are looking for clear and concise info on commercial mt4 products, there is no place like it, it is fantastic. Don't listen to all these negative reviews, they just got caught out and being spiteful people are putting negative reviews here. How sad.

Atlanta, USA
Sep 10, 2013

Hi I opened an account in library and they banned me without reason and got horrible answers from admin. worst forum i ever used. Thank You

Worcester, United Kingdom
May 28, 2013

To Jakob in Switzerland: If you contact me on admin@donnaforex.com with your forum username i can look you up and find out the reason why you were banned. Usually bans are a result of advertising, but if we have got it wrong then i am happy to investigate and lift the ban so please make contact with me.

, Switzerland
Mar 19, 2013

I was banned from the forum for no reason at all. No warning, nothing, just being banned forever.

Worcester, United Kingdom
Jan 29, 2013

To T.L, California, Very many websites run advertisements, the FPA here is no exception to that, indeed they have even more ads on each page than i have on my site. Surprisingly, they also make money from these ads in the same way i do. If any advertiser on our forum is selling a scam product then the banners will be removed, i have no idea what particular ad you are referring to and have not had any complaints. Perhaps if you addressed your complaint directly to me and told me what the problem was i might be able to assist in rectifying it? "donna" - yes, this is my real name, and all our details are shown on the domain registry, no hiding here. You will go a long way to find someone who is as open and transparent in their operations as I am. Whenever any ads are featured on my site they are clearly marked, any links, etc, clearly displayed as "affiliate" and a plain link also provided. Sometimes this means we get more negative attention as people think i'm trying to milk it for revenue. The truth is, whether you like this or not, most websites out there are using affiliate links, and posting paid ads all over the place without clearly marking these ads as such, this is especially true on review sites, where you think you are reading the opinions of someone who stands to gain nothing -when in actual fact this same person will stand to gain sometimes hundreds of $$ by recommending this software to you without declaring what they are doing. If you want to discuss anything further with me feel free to contact me at admin@donnaforex.com

California, USA
Jan 13, 2013

A FAR cry from the FPA or a legitimate Forex website. They will take money from any advertiser, then allow people to bash them on the forum. And "Donna" does not reply to any members or advertisers. FPA, and the other well-known Forex Forums are professionally moderated. Donna Forex is far from it. She is trying to make money. The people who work at the FPA and other forums actually care about it being a legitimate forum, Donna is not.

Kent, United Kingdom
May 24, 2012

I love this forum. Everyone is really honest and seem to be much smarter than the average EA user. Good job Donna!

South Africa, South Africa
Nov 15, 2011

Good forum. I am following the MDP thread. People actually respond to personal messages in a friendly/helpful manner.

Singapore
Oct 9, 2011

Donna has been down to earth and approachable and I must say, she is doing a great job on managing it. Revealing scammers, protecting the consumers as well. The forum has been quite a cosy home for us to share what we're going through and advices/settings etc. I can't find any better words to say about how attached I am to the forum itself!

SHOW: