Fx-EMIT.com (Nexus, CloveriX-EA, Fx-Mafix) Review

Updated: Oct 22, 2015

Websites of this company include CloveriX-EA.com and Fx_Mafix.com

Websites are down.  Company appears to be out of business.

Fx-EMIT develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. Fx-EMIT's MT4 EAs include CloveriX, IrisFx, LongrunFx, and more for online currency trading. Some of forex robots from Fx-EMIT.com have been forward tested on live and demo accounts by the Forex Peace Army

Fx-EMIT.com (Nexus, CloveriX-EA, Fx-Mafix)

Performance tests

D.QUATRO SYSTEMS-18.738.9-84.21
Iris FX+9.1624.4+748.155

Join live discussion of Fx-EMIT.com (Nexus, CloveriX-EA, Fx-Mafix) on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Australia
Oct 30, 2011

I requested a refund within 30 days after some bad results but this vendor refused to honour the guarantee. Instead, they asked me to test the EA for a longer time and guaranteed they would give me the refund if the EA couldn't generate positive result. After some time of testing, the EA still could not generate positive result, I asked for a refund. However, the vendor did not respond. It has become uncontactable.

France
Apr 28, 2011

IrisFX don't work in a real account, It work ONLY in demo account. fx-EMIT customer service is the worst I have ever seen. IrisFx installation is painfull, the EA is plenty of bugs : you've got often a error per trade because IrisFX don't wait the broker server is ready. You need to say : "I swear I will never use IrisFX" to get a refund ! (if your are lucky) fx-EMIT are some thugs, stay away from us.

UK
Apr 17, 2011

I purchased IrisFX last Friday and after some trouble with the installation as the guide was incorrect I contacted support with a question about one of the parameters. I wrote "What is the difference between the Strategy1, 2 and 3. There is very little explanation of what I am supposed to do with these parameters.". The response was "Exactly what you want to hear? You want us to explain in several pages trading logic behind each stratagy and EA itself? ". That response was a little out of the blue!!! The next thing I knew I received a refund from Plimus without asking for one! All for asking a question. Extremely rude support. I cannot comment on the EA itself as I didn't have a chance to use it. Good luck with anyone who buys the EA and actually wanted to ask support a question - you might get an unexpected reply!

Upington, South Africa
Jan 26, 2011

I've been using Cloverix for 10 months. A broker with low spreads is essential. Even though my broker (Ikon Capital) has average spread for EURCHF (2 pips) and EURGBP (3 pis), this EA has increased my balance by almost 300% in just under a year. I use very conservative lot-sizes. Loss-trades are few and well-managed. I've had a few problems with support, but nothing that good diplomacy couldn't solve. I trade with 5 other bots, and I give Cloverix 4 stars.

Oregon, USA
Dec 20, 2010

I just want to add my experience with this EA has been similar to others in this thread. I ran it successfully on demo but it consistently lost money on a live account for several months until I pulled it. It's very misleading that it now shows over a year of successful forward testing. This is a perfect example of an EA that is crafted to show success on demo accounts so they can continue to market it to unsuspecting newcomers. Don't run it on a live account!

Brazil
Nov 22, 2010

Vendor rude, I asked my money back and he insulted me calling me a crook! if a product is good as he says because he does so matter of getting my money?? 11/22/2010 14:26 Customer Reply to the software vendor - you want some more U.S. dollars as a tip?? hahahaha youre a poor man fighting over $ 99?? ok Ill post the sites, and just open a dispute on paypal, my conversation with you ends here! well enjoy your $ 99. Beggar! 11/22/2010 14:22 Vendor Reply to customer - Oh please DO post this talk everywhere you can. We say it absolutely seriously. So that other people can also tell and prove you who you really are. 11/22/2010 14:05 Customer Reply to the software vendor - Im asking for my money back! you do not have education! offended me! if my money makes much difference to you stand with him! its miserable! if you have a good program as you say! because it does not return my money?? the expert does not profit from you?? this talk will be posted on all forums and forex expert, including forexpeacy, forexfactory and many others, everyone should know who you really are! your stupid! 11/22/2010 13:57 Vendor Reply to customer - You add more and more falsehoods... does it even has a point? Wheres this [refund within 60 days] inscription on our website? Where? We base our decisions on facts. You have lied already twice. If plimus team decide to return money for you - then let it be. But we ourselves never would make refund when swindle is too obvious. 11/22/2010 13:27 Customer Reply to the software vendor - I just asked for my money back the dll did not work yesterday and I prefer to operate only with the other EA that own the photon, the site says you refund within 60 days and has been calling me a crook? my money back! Thats all I ask! 11/22/2010 13:15 Vendor Request Plimus review - First, you have lied about DLL file not being working, now you decided to demand refund with no reasons at all? Unbelievable... we never stop getting amassed at people like you.... We do make refunds if product do not work, but we have no wish to refund a swindler. 11/22/2010 08:59 Customer Decline resolution - sorry! i want my money is back! 11/22/2010 08:42 Vendor Resolve (without a refund) - Your DLL file is working... we see it from our DLL server.... By the way, we have launched this server thanks to people who loves so much to activate several DLL files and demand refund right the next moment claiming DLL file(s) not working. 11/22/2010 08:06 Customer Reply to the software vendor - i send code generator yesterday, today i receive dll but dont work! i only want my money is back! 11/22/2010 07:31 Vendor Reply to customer - Generate KEY again (it could has changed due to internet connection type switch or new system implementations). Send KEY to EMInnovations.Team@gmail.com, well send new DLL. 11/22/2010 06:41 Customer Other issue - dll dont work!!

japan
Nov 17, 2010

it's great EA ! i had made mony of 28% up in just one month.

South America
Sep 1, 2010

Beware of Cloverix. It's good results that are shown are from a demo account at ICM. ICM doesn't allow this kind of strategy in live accounts. I have been trying cloverix in different brokers but none show the same positive result as ICM. Look for yourself in the reviews at FPA, a lot of users that tried to trade it live on ICM got blocked when trying to withdraw their earnings given the advise that ICM doesn't allow this kind of scalping strategy. FPA should terminate this testing, as results will be great all times but not achievable in reality.

Chicago
Mar 12, 2010

I've been looking at this EA on a number of review sites and it seems to have universally positive results. I purchased it a few days ago and got set up (which was rather difficult), its been trading well for the past week but only time will tell. Here are some other pretty outstanding forward tests: http://forextoolshop.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60

Redding, California, USA
Feb 10, 2010

Ran CloveriX-EA on TadawulFX like their live account, but results were very different--either not taking any trades or losing. I had to stop using it. A waste of time and money.

SHOW: