ForexHacked.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 3, 2016

2012 Summer-Fall:  Multiple fake and suspicious positive reviews received for this company.

The ForexHacked MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The ForexHacked automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform works best on the GBPUSD pair. The ForexHacked.com forex robot works only on non-NFA regulated brokers.

ForexHacked.com

Join live discussion of ForexHacked.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Glass Land, Japan
Jun 25, 2014

I also have and love this EA. It is EA coming revenue in a stable. 4 stars in honor of the developer.

Ramat Gan, Israel
Mar 4, 2014

excellent customer service. very accurate and fast reply! I have both the robots in the extended package and the performance is good so far. I will update further in the future.

London , Canada
Jan 16, 2014

Been using the #2 settings that come with Forex Hacked Pro for 5 months now with a lot of profit each and every week. I only run it on GBPUSD, EURGBP, USDCHF and USDCAD on a $2000 micro account at FXOpen. Every $1000 in profit I take out and start at $2000 again. I'm usually taking out that $1000 profit every 2 months.

Marietta, USA
Jan 15, 2014

Forex Hacked has been working extremely well for me with the following setup Pairs: GBPUSD, USDCAD Settings: TP 34, PipStarter 23, Booster 1.6, Max trades 9, the rest are default. Been making about 20-40% per month like this depending on volatility.

Ottawa, Canada
Jan 4, 2014

I've been using this for about 3 years, and I wanted to drop in and leave a positive review! I was someone who knew next to nothing about Forex trading and was afraid of getting scammed. But I also needed a way to supplement my income. This bot does it all for me, and helps me learn along the way! The extra income that I needed is there, almost all the time, and most months there is more than I need. It's great, and user friendly (so important)!

Manila, Philippines
Jan 1, 2014

Why is it that when people leave a positive review and say they are making money using FH, NO ONE shares the settings that are giving them so much success...... Maybe the reviews are just not truthful.... Why keep it a big secret if your really having success...

Algarve, Portugal
Dec 29, 2013

I'm using the product for two years now and I have to say - it is the most simple one to use out there. I'm not a professional trader but my profits are going up steadily each and every month! I'm very happy with it and I'm looking forward to even better results :)

Lagos, Nigeria
Dec 25, 2013

This robot starts well but after a while, it wipes off someone's account. this has happened to me twice

Ohio, USA
Nov 8, 2013

I am a trader that has been using Forex Hacked for a little over a year and a half. I finally decided to drop in and leave a good word about my experience so far, as I am impressed with the software. I found FH because I was looking to get into the forex market, but didn't know much. This software seemed like the perfect solution. I invested a small amount and let it do its thing. I've more than tripled my original investment since beginning and now have more funds to invest. I hope that the program keeps working for me, as it seems to be a lucky charm so far. As I learned more about forex and the algorithms, I was able to make the program work for me even better. The program itself is easy to use, but I would recommend taking the time to learn about it and the market, as I did. With some decent risk management skills, I believe this program is almost foolproof. I have not changed the settings much from the default and made a nice profit initially that grew as I adjusted it. It has some real potential for more serious investors as well, since you can fine tune components as needed. As I said, it's a simple program and great for beginners. I will continue using until it stops working for me, which I don't think will be soon. Very impressed with this EA from Forex Hacked!

Hamilton, Bermuda
Aug 12, 2013

Since this ea has made me so much money over that past 2 years, I figured the least I could do was come by here and give it a good rating. Cheers to the money this thing makes, and to many more profitable years to come

SHOW: