FxPrimus.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2017

FX Primus are forex brokers. FXPrimus offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile online forex trading top platforms. FXPrimus.com offers over 30 currency pairs, metals, cfds, indices, and equities for your personal investment and trading options.

FxPrimus.com

Join live discussion of FxPrimus.com on our forum

SHOW:

KARACHI, Pakistan
Aug 31, 2017

My name is SYED AFZAL HUSSAIN
MY A/C ID 584343.
I WAS WORKING WITH SHITTY FU*** BROKER SINCE LAST 5 MONTHS AND THEY WASHED MY ACCOUNT INTENTIONALLY 4 TIMES AND I WAS STUPID THAT I BELIEVE ON MY FRIEND FROM IRONFX (M. IRFAN)
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER. THIS IS MARKET MAKER BROKER. THEY FULL IN FAVOUR OF YOUR MONEY LOSS.
THEY ARE MOTHER FU***. BLOODY PESTERED,

Oman, Oman
Aug 23, 2017

I will rate them 5 star and recommend any one who is looking for a good Forex Broker to choose FxPrimus .

FxPrimus is very honest Broker . I have been trading live account for 4 years now with them and their service is excellent.
They have good customer support team and a dedicated account Manager for each trader, All my account Managers assist me very well in solving my trading problems.
They have now upgraded their system and their MT4 Platform is very smooth in trade execution .

FxPrimus is the Best place to trade online foreign currency.

Ryad, Saudi Arabia
Aug 23, 2017

Reply to FXPrimus support

thank you for your prompt reply.

Nevertheless instead of asking to provide in a public area (FPA) private details that are according to your terms and conditions "protected", you should try to prove that you are not using Vanuatu licence to swap Partners away from CYSEC Regulation.
I can prove by sending to FPA all information that shows your practices on switching all your clients and IBs to Vanuatu Regulation.
Therefor after proving that you don't switch partners to Vanuatu Regulation, I can send a statement to FPA that shows your practices on reopening positions + proof that my previous comment is genuine.

Aug 14, 2017 - 1 Star An ECN/STP broker Hidden in a Market Making Vanuatu Regulatory

Have you ever traded with this broker? Better not... Here is my own experience as a Trader.

FXPRIMUS promotes itself as a pure ECN/STP but while I was trading, My spreads increased abnormally of 22 pip to touch my stops.
I am not talking about a trade on (Exotics) MXN/USD but a simple trade on EUR/USD where we all know that all brokers now never reach this spread.

After a complaint, I got suddenly my positions reopen, Which shows strictly that this broker is not ECN/STP and shows it practices...
No positions on a ECN/STP can be reopened as they are sent to liquidity providers that cannot reopen back for the broker... Outrageous!

Do you know that nearly all of their Partners/IB/Affiliates are switched on Vanuatu Regulation? So who really cares?

Second Thing, As a Trader and an IB, I've got forced to switch my Parner account to Vanuatu regulation... and as I got business running I could not tell to all my clients to close their positions in order to get out of here...
They now force all of the IB/Affiliates (partners) to switch their business on Vanuatu which shows clearly that you are trading with a scam broker!

So What is left for the IB or the client then?
Not much. Only their eyes to cry how they can fight to get their money in case if they have an issue such as mine. Bear in mind that No one can really complain to such regulatory! it's just a box letter with their names hidden in a beautiful no where island....

I Invite all the Clients to be really careful and to ask their account managers before doing anything a Certificate signed by FXPRIMUS (and be careful to mention the CYSEC entity and not the Vanuatu one) that their account is a real STP/ECN and will never be switched to Vanuatu regulation.
I Invite as well all Partners/IB/Affiliate to stop their activities as they are under Vanuatu Regulatory and will never be covered in case anything happen.

Share my post on all forums and website. It might help you, but let's not be selfish! It might help other people!

Reply by FXPRIMUS Support submitted Aug 22, 2017 Dear Yousef,

We've had compliance cross check our database and don't have record of your name/country combination in our system. Additionally, we've checked with support and don't have a record of your complaints either. Please provide any support ticket numbers here so we can address/assist further.

@ FPA Admin

We are of the opinion that this post is not from an actual client, but rather an individual attempting to damage our pristine reputation. To this end, may we suggest if there is no reply from this individual by weeks end, a disclaimer is placed that this post is not verifiable as an actual client.

FXPRIMUS Support

kuala lumpur, Malaysia
Aug 22, 2017

not suitable for news trading as spread will widen >10pips

not suitable for news trading as the spread will widen a lot sudden >10pips and hit your stoploss which may be >10pips away

so for example you enter a short trade and put your cut loss 10pips away, you see the price falling and then suddenly your stopped loss which is >10pips above is triggered and you are wondering what happened and of course they will tell you because the spread has widen so much so that your stop loss has been triggered

unless you remove your stop loss during news time or set your cut loss 30 pips away but that would give you other stress if you have a big position

in short, if you trade news, stay away from this broker

Melaka, Malaysia
Apr 17, 2017

Slippage too extreme, support staff always spin the issue regarding slippage. Late tick data give different candlestick and server always hang prior big news. Very bad. Once a very good broker, but not anymore.

Reply by FXPRIMUS Support submitted May 1, 2017:
Hi Neotrade,

There can be a degree of uncertainty during market news in which trading conditions can be volatile. FXPRIMUS consistently monitors market conditions and volatility to ensure they are offering a fair and efficient platform in which to trade on. If you would like to us to perform a trade audit on your account, please email support@fxprimus.com with your account ID, order number and trade dispute and we will have our trade team view and revert back to you.

-FxPrimus Support
Malaysia
Apr 4, 2017

Start with this broker since 2014

so far best im experiencing a good term of broker.

Customer support was superb compare to some FSC CYSEC broker which dont have live chat
Withdrawal..good..so far my withdrawal are less than 24 hours. if using neteller almost less than 2 hours.
local depositor withdrawal..usually less than 1 hour... the fastest withdrawal is 5 minutes.

execution.. better than other cysec broker..maybe due to equinix server.

webpage GUI...especially PAMM section. i give 2 out of 5 star... coz i cant discuss PAMM managers rating. and the GUI feels so rigid old fashion. u may adapt some GUI from let say forex4you PAMM/copytrade GUI. im talking bout GUI and manager discusion features.....not other aspect

above all.. im still hapy and give 5 star

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Feb 24, 2017

Honest excellent broker

Actually I have been about a year with that broker, honest, very helpful customer support, fast withdraw some times in 15 minutes, I have a prepaid MasterCard from Fxprimus , and it is really so easy to load and didn't find any problem with cashwithdraw from them.

I traded scalping, hedging , swing , all was so nice . Only the commission of 1 lot trades is slightly high 10$ , but actually the speed of server and the customer care and facilities of Mastercard withdrawal issuireally deserves.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oct 19, 2016

Reliable Trusted Broker

Reliable Trusted Broker

I've been trading with FxPrimus for almost 2 months, spread are good, 100% is real credit bonus. withdrawal takes almost 24 hours even for profit made not just the initial capital. good customer service, fast executions.
All in all, best broker I've ever used as a trader since I start trading early 2015

Singapore
Sep 15, 2016

Weird NZDUSD data feed as of late

I am on the live3 server

I trade on m15 charts and only their NZDUSD pair updates their 15min charts some days on the 06th , 21st , 36th and 51st minute of every hour

You can literally see the off timing on the horizontal scale on the platform and in the history centre too

A broker has to give accurate feeds and timing for accurate candles

Reply by FXPRIMUS submitted Sep 26, 2016:
Hello Maruicetjw,

Please note that due to some LP outages, session times were abnormal however the issue has already been resolved. You should not face any further issues.

relizane, Algeria
Sep 3, 2016

it's really honest broker ........best chat ............fast withdrawal ............quick implementation to the position

SHOW: