FxPrimus.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 8, 2017

FX Primus are forex brokers. FXPrimus offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile online forex trading top platforms. FXPrimus.com offers over 30 currency pairs, metals, cfds, indices, and equities for your personal investment and trading options.

FxPrimus.com

Join live discussion of FxPrimus.com on our forum

SHOW:

Melaka, Malaysia
Apr 17, 2017

Slippage too extreme, support staff always spin the issue regarding slippage. Late tick data give different candlestick and server always hang prior big news. Very bad. Once a very good broker, but not anymore.

Reply by FXPRIMUS Support submitted May 1, 2017:
Hi Neotrade,

There can be a degree of uncertainty during market news in which trading conditions can be volatile. FXPRIMUS consistently monitors market conditions and volatility to ensure they are offering a fair and efficient platform in which to trade on. If you would like to us to perform a trade audit on your account, please email support@fxprimus.com with your account ID, order number and trade dispute and we will have our trade team view and revert back to you.

-FxPrimus Support
Malaysia
Apr 4, 2017

Start with this broker since 2014

so far best im experiencing a good term of broker.

Customer support was superb compare to some FSC CYSEC broker which dont have live chat
Withdrawal..good..so far my withdrawal are less than 24 hours. if using neteller almost less than 2 hours.
local depositor withdrawal..usually less than 1 hour... the fastest withdrawal is 5 minutes.

execution.. better than other cysec broker..maybe due to equinix server.

webpage GUI...especially PAMM section. i give 2 out of 5 star... coz i cant discuss PAMM managers rating. and the GUI feels so rigid old fashion. u may adapt some GUI from let say forex4you PAMM/copytrade GUI. im talking bout GUI and manager discusion features.....not other aspect

above all.. im still hapy and give 5 star

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Feb 24, 2017

Honest excellent broker

Actually I have been about a year with that broker, honest, very helpful customer support, fast withdraw some times in 15 minutes, I have a prepaid MasterCard from Fxprimus , and it is really so easy to load and didn't find any problem with cashwithdraw from them.

I traded scalping, hedging , swing , all was so nice . Only the commission of 1 lot trades is slightly high 10$ , but actually the speed of server and the customer care and facilities of Mastercard withdrawal issuireally deserves.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oct 19, 2016

Reliable Trusted Broker

Reliable Trusted Broker

I've been trading with FxPrimus for almost 2 months, spread are good, 100% is real credit bonus. withdrawal takes almost 24 hours even for profit made not just the initial capital. good customer service, fast executions.
All in all, best broker I've ever used as a trader since I start trading early 2015

Singapore
Sep 15, 2016
Registed user

Weird NZDUSD data feed as of late

I am on the live3 server

I trade on m15 charts and only their NZDUSD pair updates their 15min charts some days on the 06th , 21st , 36th and 51st minute of every hour

You can literally see the off timing on the horizontal scale on the platform and in the history centre too

A broker has to give accurate feeds and timing for accurate candles

Reply by FXPRIMUS submitted Sep 26, 2016:
Hello Maruicetjw,

Please note that due to some LP outages, session times were abnormal however the issue has already been resolved. You should not face any further issues.

relizane, Algeria
Sep 3, 2016

it's really honest broker ........best chat ............fast withdrawal ............quick implementation to the position

Milan, Italy
Jun 13, 2016

I submitted a ticket support by email for Camille Murphy.
The ticket was closed without any reply.
FxPrimus continue to be unethical.

2016-05-31 1Star Yes unethical.
I'm customer and IB of FxPrimus from March 2011.
I've carried a lot of customers to FxPrimus and hundreds of new accounts were opened thanks to my work introducing FxPrimus.
One month ago I saw that withdrawal options disappeared from my customer area.
I submitted a request in order to know the reason.
After more than a week they replied that I had to refund FxPrimus of 10K of a chargeback that I did on a trading account.
I didn't any chargeback with any broker in the world, I don't have from years an active trading account with FxPrimus, so obviously was a fake accusation.
They wrote me about an account number that I never opened and about an email address not mine.
I asked to FxPrimus to let me know all details of that fake registration (if EXIST) but they refuse to let me know that registration details (documents received, IP address used to register, credit card number) in order to in order to initiate proceedings to a law court. Because in Italy the identity theft (if happened) is a crime.
But they refused to give me any info about the fake account that obtained (if it's true) the cargeback.
The chargeback happened on November 2015, and they blocked my withdrawal on May 2016, very strange behaviour.
In other words for FxPrimus I'm guilty of chargeback, but they don't want show me any data about the customer that obtained chargeback. But if for FxPrimus I'm the customer I don't know why don't let me know all details about that account.
I think only that if they admit to have accepted a fake customer they would admit that their comply office was fooled by someone.

2011-03-31 No Rating I've opened an ECN account from a month.
All is absolutely perfect.
Commission are not cheap, 10$ lot, but execution, spread, deposit, website, all is excellent.
I want note that ECN variable spread did not went at impossible values the night of 17 March, when USDJPY had big spike down (compared with others ECN brokers...).

Added by FXPRIMUS on 2016-06-10
Content: Dear Carlo Colombo,

Please note that your account and dispute was placed under careful consideration and investigation. Please contact support@fxprimus.com and ask for Camille Murphy to further discuss the events of your accounts.

Reply by FXPRIMUS submitted Jun 15, 2016:
Hi Carlo Colombo, I can confirm that your ticket was not closed and in fact was responded to with mulitple queries at your attention, to which you responded to as well. We have finalized the audit and included a copy of your KYC documents and the CC history displaying each chargeback transaction. Please refer to ticket SNJ-735-69983. Warm regards, Camille Murphy, FXPRIMUS
, Malaysia
May 17, 2016

One of the worst brokers I have traded with. I did only 4 trades with them during news and all of them had huge slippage and when I say huge, I am talking about 160 pips. Worst broker for a news trader. Wrote them a long email explaining my slippage and slow execution experience with video and proof. They emailed me back that my position was filled at the best possible price. Slippage every single time. I am happy that I started with a tiny amount with them which I took it out immediately. And their sales person before opening my account used to call me twice a week, asking me to deposit. At one point he said if i do not deposit by Friday, he will not be able to give me bonus. hahaha. This broker is a joke, worst liquidity ever when you simply experience slippage every damn time.
However, my withdrawal was completed within 3 days.

Reply by FXPRIMUS submitted May 23, 2016:
Dear Behzad Bazian Please note that slippage can and will occur during volatile market periods or news times. During volatile market periods and news times, there are times when the inter-bank becomes illiquid. This means that if you?re trying to execute a trade at specified price, and there is no bank that is willing to deal at that price, you will receive the next best possible price. This is expounded within our ORDER EXECUTION POLICY agreed to upon registration. Per managements review, we can appeal to our liquidity provider for a special arrangement in regards to your slipped trades. Please email support@fxprimus.com ( or respond to ticket SFP-436-66838) and ask for Camille Murphy to further discuss your appeal and a more favorable outcome. FXPRIMUS representative
Lahore, Pakistan
May 5, 2016

Primus Fx is very good broker. fast withdrwal short spread.and help full support. thanks primus fx.

JB, Malaysia
Mar 24, 2016

Fast Withdrawal, as promised
Good and helpful staff (support)
good spread!