4xCircle.com (Magic Stick, Haru Miyagi) Review

Updated: Aug 31, 2015

Website is down.  Company appears to be out of business.

4xCircle.com (Magic Stick, Haru Miyagi)

Join live discussion of 4xCircle.com (Magic Stick, Haru Miyagi) on our forum

4xCircle.com (Magic Stick, Haru Miyagi) profile provided by 4xCircle Support Team, Jun 30, 2014

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

LA CA, USA
Jun 18, 2015

Dear Haru I understand you probably extremely busy but all i have to say is Hats off to you sir to someone that is willing to help others within this trading community. I am Friends with some very respectable traders. They all see the value in your vision the creation that you have giving my team. There is a lot of corruption in the system but i truly believe on my personal research you are creating something bigger than most could ever imagine. My team and I appreciate your insights and excited for what you have for us in the near future. Cheers Mate.

Ca, USA
Jun 3, 2015

Thank you mr. Miyagi you are the best of the best educator, trader, mentor, and the list can go on. Just with your inspiration you have the keys to successful trading. My friend I have been following you and know your have good motives to make traders money. We have tried everything on the Web and just know what you have is the best. I really disclose my friends name because he is licensed and you know that is. He telling some big players about your system. I truly appreciate everything you do for the trading community . Thanks again haru.

California, USA
Oct 2, 2014

Haru Miyagi is the best Forex educator and offers the best trading tools available for the public I've actually met Haru Miyagi in person. He is a very honest and extremely knowledgeable person of the market place. For what his product magic stick can do for traders i'm surprise that they don't charge 1500 dollars a month for the product for what it can do for traders. I know that Bloomberg is something like 1500-2000 a month just to get fundamental data. So hats off to Haru and his team also I've notice that people have been using Haru program for over 3-4 years i think that says a lot what this company is all about. thank you again for what you have done for me. Craig C.

Las Vegas, USA
Jul 22, 2014

I have loved the Magic Stick trading tool. I got it about 2 months back, and it has made trading so much more convenient for me. Thanks to Magic stick, I no longer miss my trade set ups when I'm at work or sleeping or living life! Awesome tool. I have been able to average about 2000 pips per month since using this tool.

new york city, USA
Jul 18, 2014

I have used the free version and am only familiar with that version. Simply said it is is EXCELLENT. And has substantially increased my profitability ratio. Take the time and review the videos and once properly installed it will work just as Haru has indicated. The paid version has more commands and hence greater flexibility.... i look forward to the added convenience and feel the pricing is fair... given my personal profitability and the time savings in having to monitor my open positions.

Utah, USA
Jul 12, 2014

This has been nothing but great, I've had consistent returnes on my account for 8 months now, I did 78k with a 5 % draw down over the last 6 months. It's done over 700% now in my trading. I'm hoping things don't change cause whatever it's doing for the last 8 months is working for me.

California, USA
Jun 30, 2014

4xcircle as a product called MagicStick, I've used since its' enception in 2010. It is a semi-automatic trading tool that makes placing as trade very easy using Support and Resistance Strategy. It requires some Forex trading knowledge but it's as easy as drawing Trend Lines. I used it as a beginner and I continue use it today. I began my Forex trading career in 2008, started with a demo account and immediately starting losing my funds. I soon realized that my equity trading knowledge didn't work very well with Forex. I was fortunate to meet a Forex training specialist, Haru Miyagi. He taught me the basics of Supprt & Resistance chart reading and most importantly Money Management. While I'm not a millionaire, I have traded successfully over the past 5 years and I've never blown my account. Haru is a very good trainer an he just happens to be one of the designers of the MagicStick. Like any tool, it requires one to learn to use it, but it makes trading Forex much easier and it frees your time to do other things. You draw your trend line and MagicSick will monitor your trade and execute it as you instruct it to do. I highly recommend MagicStick as trading tool but you must establish your on Trading Plan, Style and Strategy. Later versions of MagicStick provide more functionality and ease of use, it offers assistance in Money Management and Trade Management. I've found that the product and the dsigner to be excellently designed an a real professional individual.

, Philippines
Jun 15, 2014

hi, this is my very first post, so kindly excuse me from my English, been trading for 3 years and i have yet to find a system that you can really rely on, i have tried every system, EA, holy grail indicators out there and i always believe that the more complex the systems, EAs or indicators the more effective or profitable I will become. but sad to say it did not happen, but i have already invested time, money and effort so quitting is not in my vocabulary, so i searched and while i was reading in one of the forums someone was posting if they knew about the magic stick and i got curious, then i came across the site and lucky me they where offering it free if you are member of FPA for a limited time only, so i got to download the EA and watched some video tutorials about it and literally i was blown away, to be honest i never thought that it was that easy, well i said that because in those 3 years i can say that i have gained some experience in trading and eventhough i am failing i am starting to understand some critical aspects of trading so when i watched how this magic stick works it just gave me the CONFIDENCE to trade again. it validated the things i have been asking for the longest time. The good thing about magic stick is it will keep your trading simple yet very effective. and best part of this is the support that i received from the very person responsible in developing this system (Haru Miyagi). wow sir my hats too you!!!! Hope i got this right, coz eventhough i am just new member or a trial member as i would say (hehehe) i never thought i would receive not just a reply but a long reply from my queries about the Magic stick and how it could benefit my trading. Before when i try to buy something from &^%^^&*^ scammers out there after purchasing will just leave you dry and sometimes would be very arrogant and will tell bad things if the system does not work and will blame you for it or the market. But this guy eventhough i am just an ordinary person, wow, he just provided me the support as if i have bought his product, he was just very willing to help me succeed and change the way i trade. For me you could have the very best system with the highest accuracy but if you dont have the right tools plus the right support i am sorry to say you will just fail, but with the right tools plus great support even if your system has a low winning rate you will still be able to end up in a positive note. so for those newbies or struggling traders and even those professional traders who would want additional tools to compliment their trading, this Magic Stick as simple as it may seem it is more than enough to give you the PIPS that you thought would not be possible. so i am giving it a 5 star based on what i have personally experienced with this tool and the great support that comes with it. and i will never ever trade again with out it period.........

, USA
Jun 4, 2014

Thank you Haru from 4xcircle.com for an awesome FREE EA! The Magic Stick performs just as it should by placing buy & sell orders automatically when price breaches the trend lines. Also, thank you for the fantastic support! I had a question regarding the EA & Haru responded via email within 15 minutes! I'm not saying this will always be the turn around time for questions however, I am totally impressed!

australia, Australia
Aug 6, 2013

Posting another review here Magicstick is a very clever program and I can see alot of time and money has gone into it. I have owned it for 3 years owning magic stick and have been at Fx for 5 years.Since owning the magic stick and doing education courses with it proper money management and drawing support and resistant lines,chart patterns,mutli time frame analysis. I have never been able to get ahead with Fx. Its a fools game and I adivse people to stay right away from Fx as its done for me is either broken even or lost money which is junk! And when you ask for account history from these guys they never show it I wonder why?? Enjoy!

Reply by 4xCircle Support Team submitted Jun 12, 2014:
we posted some statement for you in the web event. Because of the Regulations in the U.S. we have a CTA. Find out what it takes to be a CTA and you will see why. We will probably be update the site and have no statements to be compliant with NFA regulations or have a different site for this purpose. Its not a fully automatic system you must understand how to draw a trend line properly i put a video course together that i give out for Free at www.4xcircle.com
SHOW: