LearnToTradeTheMarket.com (Nial Fuller) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 18, 2017

Join live discussion of LearnToTradeTheMarket.com (Nial Fuller) on our forum

LearnToTradeTheMarket.com (Nial Fuller) profile provided by Nial Fuller, Jan 22, 2014

Learn To Trade The Market is the blog of Professional Forex Trader Nial Fuller. He is widely considered ‘The Authority’ on Price Action Trading. After starting his blog in 2008 he has become one of the most widely followed forex trading mentors in the world with a monthly readership of more than 250,000 traders across 50 + countries. Learn more about Nial Fuller here.

SHOW:

Els Poblets, Spain, on vacation in USA
Sep 30, 2017

THE ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM

"The journey of a lifetime"
For those of you thinking about trading Forex , you will need to get on the right Train(ing) and for that you will need to look no further than a website named "learntotradethemarket.com, why? well when i first started out on the road i was flying blind and found all sorts people and companies offering training @ what i now know as ludicrous fees and bullcrap ( for me that was £2000+ for one day !!) quite simply they were out to rob me blind. If you also look on the web and in bookstores you will see people and companies fantasizing systems that will make you a millionaire in 5 minutes ? well if that were that case then why are they not sitting on a desert island sipping Pina Coladas? SO my advise to you is , and this will save you heartache and shed loads of money and savings , DON'T BE FOOLED
Instead i have a 20/20 hindsight move that will make you a successful trader and that is ,check out the website for "LTTTM.Com and the guy who runs the business Nial Fuller and see what i am talking about.
If you are or about to invest your very valuable time in learning FOREX trading you will want to "keep it simple " so PAY ATTENTION
1) You will for a very small and one off payment get a lifetime service, support , and value like no other,
2) You will get an online training program that is simple to follow and to learn at your own pace,
3) You will get E-Mail and on line member support to keep you on the right track,
4) You will get Daily and Weekly professional trade setup advise which you use responsibly and at your own discretion,
5) You will get common sense , informative and professional training articles that can train your mine to think like a trader,
6) You will learn to read Forex charts without any indicators , and you will be able to trade successfully with complete confidence and without the need for a life jacket or Parachute.
Finally , there are online Forums to help you with the process to become successful.
I have been a member now for six years and have never looked back ( only forwards ) . Nial is a personal mentor that is dedicated to ensure each member has the right training and support needed to succeed, he is totally professional and what you see is what you get, so go ahead and check it out , Nial has over 19,000 members and that to me speaks volumes about the guy. Also check out Youtube and Nials short story to his success.
So to round up if you want to be good at something worthwhile , you will need as i say to be responsible for your own actions and treat it like a job and of course you will need to have complete discipline and the patience of a saint.
But you are saying to yourselves is it worth my investment and time, YOU BET , and it can also be enjoyable and challenging, so stop looking at other material and get signed up for a potential financial freedom, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED .
Peter Miller

Singapore, Singapore
Sep 13, 2017

Highly Recommended Trading Course!

Nial Fuller is the mentor that every aspiring trader needs.

He is very passionate and very supportive. The support is unparalleled. He always replies to my questions via email.

The Daily Commentary section for the members is very insightful that it helps you confirm with your own analysis and helps you plan your trades (he regularly updates us with his daily commentary WITHOUT FAIL!). I have been a member of the LearnToTradeTheMarket for less than a year and I can already see the improvements in my trades. Before LTTTM, I blew up my account several times. But after taking Nial's course, Im now having significant improvements in my trade and becoming more profitable and most importantly, I am now more disciplined with my trading decisions!

The Money Management & Risk/Reward Control and Trading with Confluence are my favourite chapters. No messy charts and indicators just plain vanilla price action signal. It's powerful!

I highly recommend Nial Fuller's Price Action Trading Course!

United Kingdom
Sep 13, 2017

worth the money

Hi Nial

I have been struggling to trade on and off for nearly 4 years and after recently studying your course notes, now seem to be getting a grip of Forex, i know i have a long way to go, but your course has clearly laid out what to look for.

I would just like to say thanks for offering such a great course and would highly recommend anyone serious about trading but just cant seem to get to grips with it to read and re-read it until it sticks.

Thanks again, it was money well spent.

Kind Regards,

Neil

BC, Canada
Aug 29, 2017

Highly Recommended

Nials services offered are excellent! Great service, fair price I highly recommend him.

Rome, Italy
Jun 28, 2017

The Best Business of the your Life!!

am registered as a member of LTTTM since 2015, I must say that it is the only opportunity on the web to seriously learn to do trading;
- There are several free resources at his blog http://www.learntotradethemarket.com with many interesting articles.
Furthermore:
- If you sign up you get the course you have a daily newsletter with daily reviews, and only this is worth the lifetime cost of the course;
- An excellent forum with many interesting resources;
- You have several resources as articles and videos about Deepening the Price Action;

Applying PA to Nial Fuller I made 2016 a 60% capital gain, Great !!

If you sign up for this course you will be one of the best business of your life.

IngTrader Gianfilippo DI Clemente

Slovakia
Jun 22, 2017

LTTTM, the only FX education course you'll ever need.

LTTTM top real deal FX education.

Hello,

I just want to share my personal experience with Nial and LTTTM course with you.

Back in 2012 I entered the fx world first time, with no education at all, as you all well know, earning money with fx it is so simple... anyone can do it, right?

So I dove right in ignoring the real dynamics behind it, and a couple of months later I was with no money and down of an average year salary, so you can immagine the frustration.
I had just learned the hardest way possible, that @ fx it is much easier to loose everything than make a sustained income, I could have quit, but thanks to my stubbornness I started instead digging the internet for education and a short cut to make money.
As an answer to my prayers I found NIAL'S site, I started reading, and studing one article after another.

Everything I was learning was completely different from what I have read before in all the scam sites, and moreover it made plenty of sense to me.

I started practicing and learning more and more, meanwhile dropping some questions to Nial's inbox, and guess what?

He got back with answers in 24h, no scam, no sale pitches, no nonsense, only real answers, cool right!

I bought the course in december 2015 and since then I am a very happy client.
The course itself is absolutely superb, it covers thoroughly al you need to know in order to be a trader.

Thanks Nial and team for your true dedication.

Sam

Germany
Apr 17, 2017

Doesn't work

Doesn't work in the long run.

Did a lot of studying with some short lived success while trading.

Sunshine Coast, Australia
Mar 11, 2017

Learn To Trade The Market delivers on its promise

I found Nial Fuller's "Learn To Trade The Market" course in July 2008, after devising my own indicator-based strategies without success. There was an occasional win, but this only kept me hooked. I thought "I just need to refine my indicators, or get better ones" but it was just the carrot-and-donkey thing, and I wasted quite a lot of capital in trying to succeed at trading with indicators.

When I bought the LTTTM course I still was not convinced that trading without indicators would be the way. But one by one the indicators were removed from my charts, as I realised I was always too late to the party - price always moved many pips before I received entry signals. The indicators were hindering and distracting me, so they were removed.

One of the things that "clicked" with me early with this course, was the aim it promoted, to trade only the daily (or perhaps the 4H or even the Weekly) charts. This was because the news announcements created too much "noise" in the lower time frames (1H and 15M charts) frequently requiring me to close trades prematurely, or not take trades at all prior to news events.

Yes - you do need to have larger stop loss levels. However, Nial's course shows you how to set these safely, as well as how to calculate Reward:Risk and position sizing. There is also a huge (yes huge) archive of Forex Trading Videos, as well as Daily level scenarios, and a Weekly Newsletter.

There is a forum which discusses each currency pair or instrument (metals, indices, commodities and so on) as well as back-up support available (free) from experienced members and of course Nial himself.

Nearly 9 years later, Nial is still in there on a daily basis encouraging (and occasionally chiding) members as he keeps them on the right path to trading success.

Do I win every trade? I wish it were that way. But trading is a strategy of probabilities, and I can say without hesitation, that Nial Fuller's Price Action approach has stood the test of time.

Nial himself has built a huge personal following, through sheer reliability to deliver what he says he will.

His members trust him. I trust him.
Why?
Because he puts in every day for people. He knows our trading struggles ... and he knows the solution to those.

Nial has had recent success in winning the inaugural Million Dollar Trader Competition.

That's what I call putting your money where your mouth is.

Hanoi, Viet Nam
Jan 17, 2017

It works for me. LTTTM did help me to understand better how the market react against support/resistance. I read many books, joined many forums but it did not worth my time until I found LTTTM. Thank you Nial Fuller for your generous sharing

Canada
Jan 15, 2017

Nial's years of experience has greatly helped me improve my trading.

I've been trading in forex for 10 years and have with little success. There's simply too much information online and it's difficult to search through forum after forum.

Instead, I took a risk and pay for Nial's course. Nial was able to drill simple and useful concepts into my mind that radically change my investment beliefs.

: ) Thanks Nial for making me a profitable trader. Couldn't have done it without you.

Cheers