LearnToTradeTheMarket.com (Nial Fuller) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 19, 2017

Join live discussion of LearnToTradeTheMarket.com (Nial Fuller) on our forum

LearnToTradeTheMarket.com (Nial Fuller) profile provided by Nial Fuller, Jan 22, 2014

Learn To Trade The Market is the blog of Professional Forex Trader Nial Fuller. He is widely considered ‘The Authority’ on Price Action Trading. After starting his blog in 2008 he has become one of the most widely followed forex trading mentors in the world with a monthly readership of more than 250,000 traders across 50 + countries. Learn more about Nial Fuller here.

SHOW:

Hanoi, Viet Nam
Jan 17, 2017
Registed user

It works for me. LTTTM did help me to understand better how the market react against support/resistance. I read many books, joined many forums but it did not worth my time until I found LTTTM. Thank you Nial Fuller for your generous sharing

Canada
Jan 15, 2017
Registed user

Nial's years of experience has greatly helped me improve my trading.

I've been trading in forex for 10 years and have with little success. There's simply too much information online and it's difficult to search through forum after forum.

Instead, I took a risk and pay for Nial's course. Nial was able to drill simple and useful concepts into my mind that radically change my investment beliefs.

: ) Thanks Nial for making me a profitable trader. Couldn't have done it without you.

Cheers

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Jan 12, 2017
Registed user

I have been trading the FOREX markets for a little over ten years. The first three years can be characterized by trial, error, and losing money. Over time, I was exposed to and learned a few strategies which I became confidant in as they were consistently profitable. And I now even have a few students of my own.

When one of my students recommended that I look into Nial Fuller's programs and strategies, I was at first hesitant. However, my friend said, "He makes it even easier than you."

This, I had to see for myself.

And I'm glad I did.

Nial Fuller's "Learn To Trade The Market" program is genius because of it's clear explanation of both market mechanics and trading strategies in a logical, sequential order as well as for it's simple and easy to apply but consistently successful trading strategies.

Nial's strategies allow a trader to look at the charts and see what the market is doing in context without conflicting signals. This eliminates a crippling and account killing paralysis by over analysis.

If you are new to trading, or even an experienced trader who is new to FOREX, by working through Nial's class, you will shave YEARS off of your learning curve. You will also have lifetime access to a valuable resource, and you will become a profitable trader in a fraction of the time it would otherwise take.

If you are an intermediate or advanced trader, this class will show you a simple, streamlined method in which you can look through a number of currency pairs and within a few minutes recognize the high probability trades before they unfold.

I can comfortably recommend Nial Fuller's "Learn To Trade The Market" to traders of all levels without qualifications and without reservations.

Gideon Orbach. Chiropractor / Currency Trader. Pittsburgh, PA.

NY, USA
Jan 8, 2017

Top Notch FX Company!

Hi Nial:

Just wanted to let you know that your course is Top Notch! Your lessons are right to the point and very well explained along with the easy navigation of your site - set ups etc. All great! I am in the middle of the course right now - once finished will re-do again!

You deserve this appreciation as it is rare you find people that are so
dedicated and actually have passion about what they do and the real kicker is people like you and me do things to actually help other people succeed!!! Many people take pleasure in seeing others fail due to their own issues as it makes them feel better instead of looking at a situation and saying
that’s awesome how can I do it and how can I get there! An old saying: The mind is like a parachute!
It only works when it is open!

I am very successful and grateful and have a fantastic family. To see anyone who has hunger and passion in to days world is close to non existent – I am 49 and my wife and myself are working on 2 new projects
which are game changers in my industry but the amount of follow up and constantly checking if it is correct is ridiculous. I say this as your business is concise and run like a military operation just like the boarding schools I went to so I can relate very easily!

My goal as well is to help others in business – it is so simple if you just keep it simple!

So to all FX Newbies - Learn from mistakes and do not give up and you will be just fine!

Keep well - Doug.

NC, USA
Sep 3, 2016
Registed user

The way LTTTM helped me becoming a better trader

I'll start by saying I am not new trading by any stretch of the imagination... I had traded based on fundamentals, technical analysis, and the last few years mostly trend following systems I developed.

A while back, I found LTTTM website while doing some random web searches (trying to develop a strategy to counter-trade my trend following systems) and I loved Nail's writings... I read, re-read, studied every single of Nail's free articles and incorporated some of the key principles to my own strategies, and then, I felt obligated to subscribe to the course (which it was already paid 100x over) and studied it many times again...

...thus, my own personal take is that anyone who is actually "listening" and willing and able to read "between the lines" some of the concepts described in the course are one of the best you can find out there! (I have uncountable trading books in my library that are not worth the paper are written on...) My hit rate and equity curve skyrocketed every since I implemented some of the key concepts. Am I a pure PA guy? no I am not, but the systematic approach within a discretionary environment provided by Neil is one of the best out there!

Happy trading!

Xavier Comelli

Auburn, WA, USA
Aug 5, 2016

I am grateful that I found LTTTM. Nial is not just a rockstar trading mentor, he is also a fabulous writer. He got my attention focused on having a consistent disciplined Trader Mindset from the start. I see now why I made the mistakes I did. His price action system really helped me understand market structure and flow, I had no clue. The market seems much more reasonable to me now that I am able to objectively identify repeated behavioral patterns (my edges). Everything was very well detailed with expanding levels of video and support documentation in the LTTTM price action course. I now understand how structures and probabilities work together and how to determine risk/reward entry, stop loss, and target. Embarrassingly I never wanted to think about risk because I guess I thought I was going to win every trade ;o) ha ha. I am still visiting his free site as well because he writes so many excellent articles there.

Kirkland, WA, USA
Jul 20, 2016

I am sharing my perspective regarding Nial Fuller’s Learn To Trade The Market method to help aspiring Forex traders avoid the problems, struggles confronting me following my enrollment in an expensive instructor-taught asset trading program several years ago. Based on those experiences and considerable research on alternative programs, I do not believe you will find more thorough, comprehensive, straightforward, brutally honest examples of successful and failed trades and how to apply the trading method and what to avoid in a Forex chart environment anywhere on the world wide web than what Nial openly shares. I was able to take the Forex program I initially enrolled in four times, each with a different instructor and perspective on how to trade currencies; resulting in four processes to sort through to figure out which elements to apply in attempt to become a successful trader. If questions arose, getting a response from an instructor was difficult at best; and if received, far past the point where an answer would be most helpful.

Whichever Forex/asset class resource you are considering for learning how to trade, make sure a clear, comprehensive, complete image of both sides of the story is presented before making your decision. Conduct your due diligence and gauge how much they are truly interested in helping someone become a successful trader by comparing how much they openly, freely, comprehensively share to all the heart of their strategies and methods via website articles and Youtube episodes; compared to the volume Nial provides. Above all, make sure you understand the full cost of the program, supplementary tools, and support. I completed Nial’s Advanced Course, lifetime membership, at a price that is incredibly reasonable and have emailed Nial numerous times and received a response within 24 hours. Not bad given Nial lives in Australia; I live in Kirkland, WA – USA. I wish you the best!

Colorado, USA
May 26, 2016

I signed up to be a member and access the LTTTM course about a year ago. The course content is fantastic and clearly reflects and teaches Nial Fuller's simple, price-action approach to trading Forex.
Being a member (included with the price of course access) allows me to get daily updates and Nial's observations. Beyond that, the threads that follow all the pairs I trade are timely and helpful.
This is not a signal service and I, for one, am glad. What I've gotten from LTTTM is not only fantastic, well-written and well-thought out trading information, but, more importantly for me, articles and insights that have helped me better understand what it means to be a successful trader. (it's not a signal service)
I couldn't be happier. The value is far beyond what shows up on a trading screen.

Lahore, Pakistan
May 20, 2016

The nial,s trading course is awesome.His course give me new spirit.I almost gave up in forex trading but his strategies blow my mind.
I opened my first account of 200$ and now I have over $12k in my account.If anybody wants to make consistent money in forex trading then definetly buy nial course.Someone will be think that if he is millionarie forex trader then why he charges 297$ for course but I want to tell you that "Free Thing has no value in the eyes of people".Therefore he charges 297$ for course.
Awesome course.
Keep it up Nial.
Thank you Nial.

Baltimore, USA
May 11, 2016

Joining Learntotradethemarket.com has been the absolute best decision of my life and im not just saying that. The content That Nial gives out is super freaking amazing! If you want to learn to how to trade especially for newbies like myself.

SHOW: