LearnToTradeTheMarket.com (Nial Fuller) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 22, 2016

Join live discussion of LearnToTradeTheMarket.com (Nial Fuller) on our forum

LearnToTradeTheMarket.com (Nial Fuller) profile provided by Nial FullerJan 22, 2014

Learn To Trade The Market is the blog of Professional Forex Trader Nial Fuller. He is widely considered ‘The Authority’ on Price Action Trading. After starting his blog in 2008 he has become one of the most widely followed forex trading mentors in the world with a monthly readership of more than 250,000 traders across 50 + countries. Learn more about Nial Fuller here.

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Auburn, WA, USA
Aug 5, 2016

I am grateful that I found LTTTM. Nial is not just a rockstar trading mentor, he is also a fabulous writer. He got my attention focused on having a consistent disciplined Trader Mindset from the start. I see now why I made the mistakes I did. His price action system really helped me understand market structure and flow, I had no clue. The market seems much more reasonable to me now that I am able to objectively identify repeated behavioral patterns (my edges). Everything was very well detailed with expanding levels of video and support documentation in the LTTTM price action course. I now understand how structures and probabilities work together and how to determine risk/reward entry, stop loss, and target. Embarrassingly I never wanted to think about risk because I guess I thought I was going to win every trade ;o) ha ha. I am still visiting his free site as well because he writes so many excellent articles there.

Kirkland, WA, USA
Jul 20, 2016

I am sharing my perspective regarding Nial Fuller’s Learn To Trade The Market method to help aspiring Forex traders avoid the problems, struggles confronting me following my enrollment in an expensive instructor-taught asset trading program several years ago. Based on those experiences and considerable research on alternative programs, I do not believe you will find more thorough, comprehensive, straightforward, brutally honest examples of successful and failed trades and how to apply the trading method and what to avoid in a Forex chart environment anywhere on the world wide web than what Nial openly shares. I was able to take the Forex program I initially enrolled in four times, each with a different instructor and perspective on how to trade currencies; resulting in four processes to sort through to figure out which elements to apply in attempt to become a successful trader. If questions arose, getting a response from an instructor was difficult at best; and if received, far past the point where an answer would be most helpful. Whichever Forex/asset class resource you are considering for learning how to trade, make sure a clear, comprehensive, complete image of both sides of the story is presented before making your decision. Conduct your due diligence and gauge how much they are truly interested in helping someone become a successful trader by comparing how much they openly, freely, comprehensively share to all the heart of their strategies and methods via website articles and Youtube episodes; compared to the volume Nial provides. Above all, make sure you understand the full cost of the program, supplementary tools, and support. I completed Nial’s Advanced Course, lifetime membership, at a price that is incredibly reasonable and have emailed Nial numerous times and received a response within 24 hours. Not bad given Nial lives in Australia; I live in Kirkland, WA – USA. I wish you the best!

Colorado, USA
May 26, 2016

I signed up to be a member and access the LTTTM course about a year ago. The course content is fantastic and clearly reflects and teaches Nial Fuller's simple, price-action approach to trading Forex. Being a member (included with the price of course access) allows me to get daily updates and Nial's observations. Beyond that, the threads that follow all the pairs I trade are timely and helpful. This is not a signal service and I, for one, am glad. What I've gotten from LTTTM is not only fantastic, well-written and well-thought out trading information, but, more importantly for me, articles and insights that have helped me better understand what it means to be a successful trader. (it's not a signal service) I couldn't be happier. The value is far beyond what shows up on a trading screen.

Lahore, Pakistan
May 20, 2016

The nial,s trading course is awesome.His course give me new spirit.I almost gave up in forex trading but his strategies blow my mind. I opened my first account of 200$ and now I have over $12k in my account.If anybody wants to make consistent money in forex trading then definetly buy nial course.Someone will be think that if he is millionarie forex trader then why he charges 297$ for course but I want to tell you that "Free Thing has no value in the eyes of people".Therefore he charges 297$ for course. Awesome course. Keep it up Nial. Thank you Nial.

Baltimore, USA
May 11, 2016

Joining Learntotradethemarket.com has been the absolute best decision of my life and im not just saying that. The content That Nial gives out is super freaking amazing! If you want to learn to how to trade especially for newbies like myself.

, Netherlands
Apr 13, 2016

Joining learntotradethemarket.com has been the best decision in my trading career.. No doubt. I can honestly say it gave me all the knowledge I need to trade the market successfully, plus I get a lot of support from fellow members and from the LTTTM team aswell. I used to try complicated systems with lots of indicators and clutered charts full of channels and lines and whatnot... Well, turns out that by keeping it simple and just using raw price action trading actually makes a lot more sense, and above all is a lot more profitable! I'll be honest, it is still YOU that has to do the work, you have to study and learn and put the time in to get to succes, but if you do put in the time and effort I guarantee you you will be a successful trader. And you won't need anyone to send you magic signals or whatever. Because now you hold the knowledge. The course that comes with the membership is very honest and clear, Nila Fuller is a very good teacher and has a very transparent and clear way of writing and teaching. If you are serious about trading and intend to really learn how to trade like a pro, I would say get your membership. It will be money well spent. But there is actually a lot of free content aswell, you can learn a lot just from that, and you can get a good feel for what LTTTM is all about, start there, if you like it (I think you will) you could concider becoming a member. This is my honest opinion, I am just a member myself and very pleased with the leap my trading took after joining, it won't happen over night ofcourse but you will get there. It took me six months to grasp all the ins and outs but thats different for everyone, some get it after two weeks and others take a little longer (like me lol) Hope to see you there, happy trading.

Australia, Australia
Mar 29, 2016

I signed up it did teach me the basics HOWEVER Nowhere on his website does he tell you that the advertised price is in US dollars I bought believing it was OZ dollars very cheaky

Kaulalampur, Malaysia
Dec 12, 2015

Extremely dissapointed to be scammed of USD 2800 by this 'gentleman'. He has nothing for his VIP members at such a hefty price. Better is available in abundance for free on the internet. He should be taken to task for cheating simple forex venturers like me. Review Moderation Team Note: Steve, can you please contact the FPA and explain the $2800? According to the information the FPA has, Learn to Trade The Market charges a flat fee which is far less than the amount you've stated.

Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Oct 15, 2015

When it comes to FX education, nothing certain; pretty much like in the market itself. Nial teaches you exactly that: finding your own way in trading. I can't emphasize enough the importance of balance in material presented there since all of the parts are given out in a very consumer comfortable way: - techniques, - money management (no comparison with the competition) - psychology of trading - traders community - daily The only thing I would change about that website to allow talks on brokers... but, hey: there is always room for improvement.

Reply by Nial submitted Dec 15, 2015:
Milutin It is nice to see some of our students willing to go out of there way to share some positive experiences about the LTTTM courses and services. regards Nial
Uk, United Kingdom
Sep 15, 2015

All I can say is save your money! As James P said "This is not how the pros trade. (They) do not just look at candlesticks & draw lines on a chart, that is just silly & lazy. Do you see Chicago/NYSE pit traders trading like that?" Also do you think the professionals would only take 1 or 2 trades per week? Think about it. Common sense should tell you Nial's method is just plain wrong. Also if you are expecting any commentary, help, etc from Nial then forget it, he just gets his assistant Larry to do the bare minimum to keep the suckers buying into this rubbish. Now and then he will run live conferences/seminars for his members but at extortionate prices. Why? Surely he makes enough from his trading! What he is good at is marketing! That's why people buy into this rubbish. What Nial teaches is easy to understand but it isn't profitable. Go and do yourselves a favour. Find a course that explains order flow dynamics and supply and demand if you're really serious about being a trader. Otherwise keep helping Nail as he needs your cash because he is never going to make money as a serious trader.

SHOW: