MetaPROForex.com Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Website is down.  Company appears to be out of business.

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
MetaPRO Forex-4.5562.7-94.601
FxCore Scalper-1.5949.9-55.087
EMALGO by MetaProForex-1.135.2-32.366

Join live discussion of MetaPROForex.com on our forum

Florida, USA
Apr 17, 2012

Bought this EA and tested per the defaults. Drawdowns were greater than 50%. Finally requested a Refund after 45 days of testing.

Long story short....... they agreed to issue the Refund, but after over 9 months of stalling and never issuing the Refund, they have mysteriously disappeared along with their Website.

A Total Scam operation.

Sep 19, 2011

A loser on three brokers. Fforex.com, IamFx, ThinkForex

Denver, CO
Aug 2, 2011

I haven't seen very many good trades lately and concerned about drawdown. What are other people experiencing? Is it just a momementum trader, as it appears?

Jan 24, 2011

Amazing robot, and customer service. Trading in live account since Jan-01-2011 up 10%, pretty good performance. Metapro Rocks

Wigan, United Kingdom
Dec 7, 2010

I bought the EA since I liked the strategy. Its rare to find a developer advertise that their magic product has just 45% success rate. The concept of keeping size of the losing trade at less than half the average winning size sounds good.

I got started on a demo account and the EA has been doing pretty well. It has kept me guessing as to when it will enter a trade or when it will exit, but I was amazed at the way its been trading so far. The account is up 45% in two weeks and has taken about 7 trades. 2 small losers. 5 winning trades - all 100+ pip'ers. Its too early to talk about performance, but with the kind of truthfulness and transparency this EA developer has shown, I have no qualms about making a call to start this EA on my real money account.

Customer Support was good. Made several queries before buying the product, the response was quick. Frankly I was not expecting the same service after sales, but I was in for a pleasant surprise. I asked them about brokers, their money management system, TP, SL and even why the system was not having trailing stoploss. Every response was detailed clear and quite elaborate!!

Will definitely make another post on the performance after a few more weeks of trading. So far, it has been a great experience

San Francisco
Dec 3, 2010

Great customer support. The EA has been performing as advertised.

Nov 23, 2010

Started today, asked a question and I got a very comprehensive reply, what can I say? Superb support!

Made the first trade as well and it is already +100 pips.

I think that this EA definitely deserves attention. I will post another performance opinion after a full month of trading.