HonestForexSignals.com (Ken Dempsey, Robbie Newton) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 29, 2016

Other websites of this company include genuineforexsignals.com and forexprivateclub.com

HonestForexSignals.com (Ken Dempsey, Robbie Newton)

Join live discussion of HonestForexSignals.com (Ken Dempsey, Robbie Newton) on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Hungary
Aug 25, 2016

Not recommended at all!!!

I am a part of a trader group in Hungary. We desperately tried to share our bad experience but more than half of us weren't published here, mysteriously.
They have NO PROOF. Bear this in mind when considering to join. They constantly avoid any competition or challenge to get their results revealed and verified. No free live account stats, they are deleting their bad results in the member area, and they have MIXED screenshots on their website. All together, they are pathetic. Bad results, no real performance.
I hope this will be published and this website doesn't favour these scammers any more!!

Midwest, USA
Aug 19, 2016

Excellent signals

Excellent value as I am sick of paying a performance fee for trades and the flat fee is better for my current situation. Up 2000 pips since spring so I have no complaints.

United Kingdom
Aug 15, 2016

I started with HFS at the end of July, I know summer trading is tricky for making money so will not post a full review yet. I have given 3 stars so far because of how easy it was to get started with the trade copier also even though it is the middle of the holiday period i'm still in a little profit. So at the moment i'm very happy and hope to see better results as we move out of the holidays

Oregon, USA
Jul 30, 2016

This service has been nothing but good to me. I have been a member of HFS for over one year now and they are certainly the internet's superior signal service. All other services I have tried are worthless and I have been able to get better signals free from FPA. With HFS, they typically send just 1-3 signals per day. I'd say about 75% are winners. Average trades win/lose 40-50 pips. I have about a $10K USD trading account. I've been trading 1.0 Lots with FXCM and made about $3,000-$4,000 a month with the service when they net 4-500 pips a month. They have had a few 1k+ months. Most months 300-700 pips POSITIVE. That simple. It's a fair service, and $177 is an excellent price point IMHO. I only caution anyone to not trade with HFS if you are trading with some tiny account balance like $250 and expect to get rich. For anyone remotely serious about Forex Trading, this is a very, very quality FX signal service. Happy trading all :)

Jul 28, 2016

80-120 pips a month. Big ups and downs. I'd love to know what is behind their trading ideas. Not to copy it any more, just out of curiousity. Don't fall for them.

Reply by Ken Dempsey submitted Jul 29, 2016:
MULTIPLE FAKE Reviews submitted from Hungary / Eastern Europe bashing our service. We know exactly who it is however and will be pressing charges against this individual. We do not even have any members from Hungary. -Ken Dempsey +1 310 750 6809
Jul 28, 2016

Very poor service, for the price especially. Look for something else, that's my advice.

Jul 26, 2016

No real proof, no live account, they state they have a live account at forexverified.com, but even if it is true, it is a very clever thing to do because if one pays for it to forexverified, it can't be shared. They are clever but definitely not honest.

Kentucky, USA
Jul 5, 2016

This service is an excellent value and delivers me 20-50 pips many days I trade. I simply turn on the HFS copier and boom - here comes the trades. There's a bit of confusion here I think on some of the reviews because people are mad they did not make 1000 pips in a month or whatever. I have averaged 500-700 Pips Per Month. The service is definitely delivery consistent profits. You just can't expect to get rich from it overnight. :) Happy camper here and strongly recommend Honest Forex Signals!

Manchester, United Kingdom
Jul 1, 2016

This service has changed my trading dramatically. I have gone from being a VERY emotional trader to disciplined. I use to lose sleep at night because of trades and now allowing Robbie to trade professionally for me and close trades out during the day it makes me feel so much better. His "don't chase the bus, wait for the next bus" is a truly brilliant, simply strategy of taking quality trades". I'm +2600 pips in 3 months and could not be a happier member of this service. If you need a serious Forex Group, these are your people. It's definitely not for the get rich/binary crowd but it's a very quality service! Thank you R & K!

, United Kingdom
Jun 23, 2016

Bad signal. Not recommended at all. Losing way too much between winners. Liars about everything.

Reply by Ken Dempsey submitted Jun 28, 2016:
No members with your name, nor are you really a member or you'd attach any type of proof or contact our support. Another lovely competitor or troll. If anyone has any issues receiving trades anytime, call or email our support, 7 days a week. We help our members and 90% of them make big pips and love it. If you're serious, do contact us so we can help you. Thank you. - Ken
SHOW: