HonestForexSignals.com (Ken Dempsey, Robbie Newton) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 11, 2017

Other websites of this company include genuineforexsignals.com and forexprivateclub.com

HonestForexSignals.com (Ken Dempsey, Robbie Newton)

Join live discussion of HonestForexSignals.com (Ken Dempsey, Robbie Newton) on our forum

SHOW:

UTAH, USA
Sep 9, 2017

Good for serious traders.

Robbie is a trader who generally takes about a 40-50 TP/SL on most of his trades and only trades about 5-10 times a week.

For this reason, he's successful. He does not over-trade or behave like one of these "Robots" or binary scams.

I have been in the service for only about 3 months and have made almost 2000 Pips. This is an excellent service for serious traders.

Georgia, USA
Jul 22, 2017

Happy camer

Really good customer service for sure, they genuinely take care of your software and are helpful to old farts like me who dont know Meta Trader as well as some others.
Signals are good. Not a ton, but a reasonable number of trades. Mostly winners, I'd say 65%. All winning months so far, only been a member 3.5 months so far. Happy camper.

Westfield, USA
Jul 9, 2017

Best signal service our of 16 I have tried.

I am a traveler who does not have time to manually enter trades and can only use signals or social trading programs. I have tried 16 signal services and social platforms and this one is by far the best. 400-600 pips per month with no bigger losses then 70 pips. What matters to me most is risk management / not losing too much on any one trade. I've had multiple accounts blown out with other services and this one is clearly practicing real money management. Refreshing!

Wisconsin, USA
Jul 5, 2017

FANTASTIC SIGNAL SERVICES>

This service is what I have been looking for for YEARS and have finally found it!!
(Even tho they were around for many years and I just found them here in 2017).

A company that actually has real support and answers emails + a trader that isnt' a reckless maniac.

The guy knows how to trade, watches the market 12 hours a day, and doesn't take an absurd number of trades. One trade a day or a couple max. That's trading!

874 PIps my first month. I'm digging it. Thank you Robbie (and Robert Pang) the gent who set up my copier for me. A+++

kentucky , USA
May 21, 2017

Consistent Pips and pretty much as advertised...

Signals are generated by their trader Robbie and then transferred via their electronic signal platform that will work on your MT4 etc.

You join up with a credit card or PayPal, and then they give you your software License within 24 hrs.

You need to have an MT4 broker of course.

The results - have been pretty steadily 400-600 pips each months. Making me nice gains on a $15k account at Oanda.

Support is fast and they use TeamViewer if you are a little bit inexperienced with EAs like I am.

Overall conclusion - the service works and isn't for Binary junkies as I think some of the reviews here are the get rich quick crowd but it's a good service for people looking for a strong Forex trader.

Casa Grande Arizona, USA
May 18, 2017

Quality Service - consistently 300-600 pips per month for me.

Been a member about 5 months, really since the beginning of this year.

I have a $10,000 (USD) account at Forex.com which was switched from FXCM due to their debacle,and trade 0.5 Lots per trade.

They tend to average about 40-50 pips per winning trade. So I make about $250 per winning trade, with losing trades about the same, sometimes a little smaller I would say on average.

Since inception, I have averaged every month between 300-620 pips per month, with one losing month of about -200.

They do not get to that 1000+ Points (er pips) a month "Holy grail" but the trader knows what he's doing for sure. I would recommend their service.

United Kingdom
May 13, 2017

Avoid them!

Absolute scam. They are lying about their results. See forum for more info. That will reveal their true nature.

Jun 1, 2016 - 1 Star So apparently only good reviews should come from the UK... I wish I could give one, but I can't. This service is not good.
And no, I'm not the same guy as the reviewers before me. Mate, more than 60 million people live in this country!

Reply by Ken Dempsey submitted Jun 28, 2016 No members with your name in the UK, nor are you really a member or you'd attach any type of proof or contact our support. Another lovely competitor or troll. If anyone has any issues receiving trades anytime, call or email our support, 7 days a week. We help our members and 90% of them make big pips and love it. If you're serious, do contact us so we can help you. Thank you. - Ken

London, United Kingdom
May 7, 2017

Total scam

The experience of mtrade from Denmark completely mirrors mine. Pips earned are fake and they just follow up with good fake reviews here whenever they get a bad true one.

I mean - you just have to read the positive reviews - most of them smell strongly of a fake.

Example: Why would you write "regardless of the haters" (see "Legitimate FX Signals" review as someone giving a positive review? You have no motive to do so. You would not care who hates them or doesnt hate then as long if YOU reviewer are making lots of money!

FPA - these guys need to be blacklisted. Enough. Either that I suggest anyone else getting scammed by them report them to the fraud department in the USA, which is where they seem to be operating out of.

Mar 28, 2017 - 1 Star These guys need to have a warning displayed here on FPA or a case filed against them. The numbers for March which are 37.7 pips thus far, are nothing like what they claim for an average month.
Once they get a true review - i.e. a bad one - they immediately follow up with a couple of fake good ones. Anyone can see what is happening here. The business model is to entrap you with the promise of 1000's of pips a year. Anyone who can consistently get those amount of pips per year would have no need to 12 payments of $177 from you. So basically all they need to do is entrap enough people to pay a few months subscription before they find out the truth and cancel - a nice second income.
Yes - they do have trade coping software and answer support emails. But that's about it. They will make endless excuses why they cannot provide verified history data of their performance.
Please FPA - file a warning on this page or ask HFS to provide proof of their claims.
The irony is their name of course - should be Dishonest Forex Signals!

Denmark
Apr 29, 2017

Scam

IMPORTANT: This 'service is a scam'.

I like the idea behind this. You setup your MT4 and receive the signals automatically, and according to the webpage they are making a lot of pips!
BUT, the pips earned/statements are fake!!
The signals are terrible, for 2 months I had losses while they, according to their webpage, was making a lot of pips. I can accept that the signals are losses, but I can not accept that they post false statements, how can the guy behind this page get up and look himself in the mirror each morning,.
I gave Ken the chance to explain himself, but he is just answering to 'buy' time, hoping you will not use the money back guarantee in time.
I lost 2000 USD using this service, but I did use the money back guarantee, remember to use this while you can.
I can only assume that the positive review on this page are false, and the moderators of this site should really do something about it.

Michigan, USA
Apr 23, 2017

Legitimate FX Signals.

The signals are right about 75+% of the time. I have made a steady 3-500 pips per month with HFS. It's a good service for people serious about Forex not trying to get rich off Binary Scams etc.

I hope they keep it running for many years regardless of the haters who just want to make 1000 pips a week. It's not for you if you are a gambler just looking for blind trading.

SHOW: