ForeSignal.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 23, 2016

Other websites of this company include live-forex-signals.com, signale-forex.com, take-profit.com, foresignals.com, sinais-forex.com, signaux-de-forex.com, and senales-forex.com.

ForeSignal.com

Join live discussion of ForeSignal.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

England, United Kingdom
May 18, 2016

I have to admit to being very disappointed with this service. They do seem to manipulate the figures to ensure that they are represented in the best possible light. I paid for one months of signals to test and I abandoned it after three weeks. I didn't lose huge amounts but often they report a position as filled when it isn't, they always take the best position over a 5-10 minute period of time when closing out after the 4 hours. lets put it this way their results different quite a bit form those I recorded. the other really frustrating thing is when they released a signal via email only to see that the price had already moved very quickly away from this starting price meaning you never had a chance to open the trade. They won't ever get any further business from myself.

Wroclaw, Poland
Mar 6, 2016

I sent a mail asking to use the signal automatically with an ea but no reply

Dhaka , Bangladesh
Sep 6, 2015

I tried their signals for 1 week and find the signals are not strong what they say.

London, United Kingdom
Aug 17, 2015

I noticed this site when I first started trading. I began to check their trades and also noticed they weren't as successful as they say they are. However what I have noticed is that you can use these guys as a scalp assist. I sometimes use this method if I have had a really busy day and haven't had much time to check the markets. What I do is check the trades they say and then quickly take a 30 seconds look at my chart to see if they are worth the trades. Most times you can get 10-12 pips from their trades which can add up to quite a bit in a day. Still giving a 3 star as they are not giving accurate info Remember if you are going to do this, please check your chart to make sure it won't go in the opposite direction as you shouldn't be putting on every trade you see on the site. CHECK YOUR CHARTS and happy trading guys

Lagos, Nigeria
Apr 21, 2015

Sincerely, I do know what you guy are talking about...I have been using this free signals for a while and I have made good profits. The only disadvantage is that you have sit in front of your computer all day. I dont wait for it to hit TP before closing trades. I think it is good.

Montana, USA
Apr 15, 2015

I followed some of their trades minute-by-minute. I watched them claim profits from exit points that were impossible in their buy/sell time frame. Way more of a discrepancy than could be dismissed for quote variations. Also, they report exits 20-25 minutes after making them so they can cherry-pick those highs/lows. If that doesn't work out for them, they just create any exit price they need. They always mix in some truthful losses, bot they are overall liars.

Dinajpur, Bangladesh
Mar 5, 2015

This signals site is SCAM. They update fake result. Market did not touch their take profit, but they count as their profit. That's why they got 5000-6000 pips monthly. So don't impress with their results. Stay away from this SCAM site

, Thailand
Jan 29, 2015

The number of pips they make/loose are fake. They always add some more pips of their winning trades, and the opposite for the trades they loose.

Geneva, Switzerland
Apr 25, 2014

Professional SCAMMER!!!!! Open any graphs on your platform and check their price on performances, they're away 10-20pips of real price. For example the Statements show: -10pip reality is -28 without counting spread. If they show +15 you are lucky if you get +1

, Canada
Feb 25, 2014

Complete scam ive been using it and its false result complete scam stay out of it please trust me

SHOW: