Daily50Pips.com Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Website is down.  Company seems to be out of business.

Daily50Pips.com

Join live discussion of Daily50Pips.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

istanbul, Turkey
Feb 1, 2012

he is excellent.. they strategy really work. i subscribe his free service and he's signal started sent me my email and i dont trade his signals i just watched his performance and i impressed his performance and i have a plan today i will start use his signals but today he was last signal..

Kansas City., USA
Jan 24, 2012

I have been following daily50pips for a while now and will say that they are excellent. Altangerel shows his screen shots with entry and exits which is very helpful and honest.

, Malaysia
Jan 16, 2012

A very good trading signal provided. Just hope that it won't have to be charged so soon. Keep up the good work of free signals. I am sure you will have more subcribers if you do that. Thanks.

, Netherlands
Jan 16, 2012

Only free service I have seen so far which has accurate market direction trades and the best thing is about having very tight stop loss. The alerts also takes care of trailing stops (locking the profits) and hence reducing the risk level to great extent.. Only problem I see is in future this service will be paid and hence we will loose all benefits of only free trading forex signals of daily50pips.com

Bratislava, Slovakia
Jan 14, 2012

I have come across Agy's site somtime last year. From beginning I liked his trades, because as a skilled trader I realized they have a significant chance to success when you look at the charts and evaluate it by yourself. There has been some break while Agy was improving his system and from the end of last year everything is very accurate. If you would follow his trades in January, so far you would be in profit of 402 pips. If you're looking to make at least 500 pips and more in a month, then you should definitely try this service. Agy is also very prompt in responding my emails and I found him as a very gentle and kind person. Finally a good trader with profitable system.

ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Jan 9, 2012

i use this signal everyday.i think altangerel is best trader.it is true.if possible can you write about of gold??????

, Mongolia
Dec 22, 2011

Hi, this is Altangerel from Daily50pips.com. I noticed some disadvantage of my system, and had some break to fix this problem. For some time, I had very good performance, but then had consecutive losses. But now, I have fixed all the problems, and started to post signals again. Now, I use a combination of 5 trading systems, and so far having good performance. Also, I send email to subscribers everytime when I place trades. Please, visit my website www.daily50pips.com.

Jun 28, 2011

Hi, I'm Altangerel from Daily50pips.com. My performance at Zulutrade.com is available here: http://zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=56516 Thanks,

May 16, 2011

Good entries on reversals, and tight Stop losses. But, trading updates are not easy to catch. May be, his SMS signal useful to get updated.

May 13, 2011

Hello, I'm Altangerel from Daily50pips.com. I post my live trading screenshots in my website, and I don't charge any fee. Please, visit my website, and provide your comments and reviews! If you have any question, please do not hesitate to leave your message in the discussion thread linked to this review page! Thanks,

SHOW: