ITradeAIMS.net Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2018

Other websites of this company inclue itradeaims.com

ITradeAIMS.net

Join live discussion of ITradeAIMS.net on our forum

Qatar,
Aug 18, 2017,

A trading system with a sole

Well, it is my first review on any product ever, but I had an urge to write this review as a guide for those who have been lost in the world of trading for a long time. In order to make myself clear, I started trading six months ago and during these three months I bought several pre-packaged systems which I did stick with the best of them for less than three weeks. I know, am a man child and I like to have new toys from time to time which is detrimental in the world of trading.
However, what I found fascinating about itrade aims is that it is a system traded by real people which evolved over the time. You can read the blogs of immy and the journals of the main contributors who started as students and found there unique ways to add to the system and refine it following the old adage "do more of what works and less of what does not work". In a nutshell, aims is a system with a sole and a story behind it, making it easier for you to buy into it and follow it on the long run. Also, you will be surprised about how Immy is taking your long term success so seriously and as a personal goal for himself.
Brunei Darussalam,
Oct 18, 2016,

The Holy Grail of Trading doesn't exist, so I settled for the next best thing

I’ve been a member of AIMS for 7 months now and virtually no day past by where I don't learn something that will improve my trading.

The experience has enriched my trading knowledge and helped me develop two of the most important skills required in trading; patience and discipline.

Trading is a journey, you cannot become successful overnight. Just like you cannot become a heart surgeon in a few days by only reading a medical textbook.

Immy, the creator of the AIMs system, is a very passionate teacher. While he's not going to spoon-feed you every little thing, he and the other members will guide you all the way to your goal as long as you are willing to do your part. He and the others has done all the guesswork and put together a comprehensive and proven plan, it is up to you to follow it or not.

This is not a black box trading system with propriety magical indicators that promise you the world but deliver nothing. Every single part of the AIMs system and indicators are explained thoroughly and has logical reasonings behind each one of them.

The AIMS community is also very helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend new members to post every trade they take in their journal so Immy and the other veterans can help you out. There are also many detailed trading journals made by the other members where you can learn from their mistakes as well as successes.
london, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2016,

Great easy to understand system

I have been with Aims for a few years, and it is a simple to use, system, with great visuals, great website and forum, with plenty of support for the novice or experienced trader. Love these guys
Portugal,
Oct 13, 2016,

Aims is the best no bullshit system around

Aims strategies are awesome, and after a year trading with them I see no time limits or faults like most other strategies sold online, and above all the community is very helpful and you actually learn to trade properly, consistency, planning, patience and all other traits of a fully committed trader, you will not get rich in one day but if you want to take a trading career seriously look no further, this is the best around and will teach you all you need both if your a veteran or a new trader learning the ropes.
Perth, Australia,
Oct 13, 2016,

Real System, Real Results !

AIMS is for people who are serious about trading successfully. Multiple strategies across multiple time frames provides you with the flexibility to trade on your terms.

The AIMS Skype Room takes your trading to a whole new level. Facilitated by a professional trader who's commitment to your success is only matched by his genuine passion, unparalleled knowledge and seriously honed skill for trading all markets and all timeframes.

If you've made the decision to succeed at trading then AIMS will provide you with the tools, strategies and ongoing support from people who are the best in the business.

In an Internet based world with overwhelming options, AIMS cuts through the noise by providing people with a genuine back tested system that works !
Khan, Pakistan,
Oct 13, 2016,

Works as Said and Does Well.

Okay to start off, this has been one of the best systems I have ever bought! It worked as said and it did well. Plus the support from Immy is great and the forums are downright wonderful. Definitily worth the money and time invested. Fractals and Chaos Theory perfectly inherit the world of forex. 10/10
Tabor, Czech Republic,
Dec 4, 2015,

AIMS is the best strategy I know. I've tried a lot of them but this is the best TOP.
Zalaegerszeg, Hungary,
Sep 11, 2015,

Dear Users, I know AIMS since more than 2 years, and changed my mind about the markets. I mean, this is the best trading method, and the best support on the planet. Mental trainings, Skype room, friendly and awesome people. Everything, what a trader needs day by day. Thanks Guys! Best Regards, Peter from Hungary. (ps.:My english is not the best...)
Chom Bueng, Thailand,
Jun 1, 2015,

Like others I came to AIMS by accident and left because AIMS seemed a/ to easy b/ too cheap for a lifetime membership c/ concentrated on mental issues rather than the system. I came back to AIMS because it started to make sense and had been updated using idea's I am familiar with. I came to the realisation that time is precious , if you are like me and age is creeping up on you and you think you cannot trade the lower time frames (1/5 min ) think again .If I can do it you can to , AIMS is a game changer. !
Hobart, Australia,
Mar 27, 2015,

Just for starters to qualify where I am at, I have been trading for four years now, three of which has been on a live account. My trading life started as a 5 minute scalper and progressed through to VSA trading, trading 1hr TF with entries on 5m charts. From there, I moved to AIMS trading about 2.5 years ago and initially found it a little difficult. It was not due tot he method, but due to my own application of the method and a lack of application to it properly.
I then moved to another method, trading price action on H4 charts and was mentored for over 12 months in this, but it just didn't seem to work for me, although the mentor was self sufficient with it and helped all he could.
Then comes June last year and my return to the AIMS methodology. I was determined to make Forex my primary source of income. The second time in AIMS, I thoroughly read the manuals and learned them by heart. I also read through the multitude of threads and posts in the forum and became more familiar with the method, as well as the traders within the AIMS community, some of which have I have also seen writing recommendations here.
I am now a much better trader than I was before I returned to AIMS, and am becoming more consistent every week. I am in the skype group whenever I can during LO and NEO sessions.

The AIMS method. There is nothing in comparison to this - and I genuinely mean it. You can apply it to the timeframe that suits you. Can you be there during the first two hours of LO and can trade with little procrastination - m1 trading can be very fruitful for you. You work full time and cannot make it to session opens, H1 and D1 trading can be for you with exactly the same methodology. People knowing about fractals will understand that there are waves within waves, and due to that, any timeframe will work, it is just the time between entry and exit that will be the difference.
As others have alluded, AIMS is based from Bill Williams chaos theory and Immy has applied his interpretation to is, along with some fantastic indicators to help along. Yes, most of the indid can be sourced from the 'net for nothing, but you will not be able to be constantly helped/mentored by Immy or the other AIMSters and this is priceless in itself.
the cost of AIMS is insignificant to be honest, especially considering I have paid thousands for other methods in the past.
Will buying AIMS make you profitable. No. You also have to apply yourself and work on your mindset. Luckily, this is discussed in great detail in the AIMS forum and constantly added to. You also have the opportunity to participate in the AIMS Skype group. Yes, it is a small monthly fee, but that will weed out those who are serious about trading, and the others who will not commit a small outlay to make themselves a better trader. I'll be 100% honest and say just one trade this month paid for the skype group for the YEAR.

In my honest opinion, Bill Williams Chaos Theory + Immys Method + the wonderful group of AIMSters is a huge way towards making a person a consistently profitable trader. The only other thing is yourself. If you are true to yourself and commit to it, there is only one way your trading will go, and that is profitably.

It is great seeing the forum with the amount of people independantly trading profitably as well as the guys in the Skype group as well trading with confidence and becoming more profitable as they go.

I could not recommend this method high enough - but you will also have to apply yourself. Without proper application, you will not make any method profitable, but AIMS will give you the best chance I know of.