35Pip.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 17, 2016

Join live discussion of 35Pip.com on our forum

London, United Kingdom
Jul 14, 2016

I have submitted my feedback on FPA and for some reason it is not posted.

35pip.com sends you fake statement. They are absolutely scam. I have been chasing them for weeks for services and refund but replies.

Last week they promised to refund but haven't done the refund.

It look cheap but don't fall into there trap. FRAUDULENT

London, United Kingdom
Jul 3, 2016

It has been 2 weeks and all I have received is an EA that works on DEMO account. LUCKILY I PAID THROUGH CREDIT CARD SO I CAN FILE A DISPUTE. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. REPLY ARE LIKE AFTER 24 HRS.

SIGNAL QUALITY: Recevied 5 signals a week ago and all 5 trades are opened. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

No Refund provided nor the services are provided.

Pretoria, South Africa
May 26, 2016

35pip.com are the biggest scammers on the internet. They sent me a few signals that were absolutely terrible ans then they just stopped sending signals altogether. I tried to contact them on numerous occasions with no luck.STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL STEAL YOUR"E MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

England, United Kingdom
May 18, 2016

Initially I wasn't happy with this service as I signed up after afer receiving confirmation received no signals for about 3 months. I complained and the situation was resolved.

I now get the signals - they arrive at various times so I recommend you add them to a VIP list. I only trade 1 pair from them EURGBP and so far this month I have made about 165pips.

The signals are sent with just a buy / sell instruction at a specific price and then you receive a close instruction - this could be several days later.

I usually close the signal myself when I reach a certain level - so far this month I have 100% profit from the EURGBP signals - however some close orders are sent out for a loss.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mar 24, 2016

I have used them for about 3 weeks now, they are good, I contacted support once and they were very quick to reply, majority of signals are profitable.Would be better if they add TP & SL, However, overall i am satisfied with their service.

BER, Germany
Feb 22, 2016

thank you very much for great service and good signals.
after installation through the support EA works fine now.

CH / GE, Germany
Feb 17, 2016

Really good service - supporting my personal trading. 100 % helpful service. thanks to the team for the personal advises.

Toronto, Canada
Feb 13, 2016

They give you the signal, but you will have to filter the signals, most of signals is ok

India, India
Feb 8, 2016

Those who Victim of 35pip.com and not refunded. Kindly file complain to website: ic3.gov

I did it, now it's your turn.

, Australia
Feb 4, 2016

35pip are one of the biggest scams on the internet
They only take your money once they have it you never hear from them again and they dont respond to your emails
They just submit fake reviews
The only emails you get from them is a special discount to join there service even if you are a member