35Pip.com Review Visit site

SHOW:

Russian Federation
Jan 9, 2017

beware

scammers!!! beware!!! I paid for annual service,they are ignore me! no one signal!!!do not get fooled by their advertising!!!

London, United Kingdom
Jul 3, 2016

Hi,

It has been 2 weeks and all I have received is an EA that works on DEMO account. LUCKILY I PAID THROUGH CREDIT CARD SO I CAN FILE A DISPUTE. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. REPLY ARE LIKE AFTER 24 HRS.

SIGNAL QUALITY: Recevied 5 signals a week ago and all 5 trades are opened. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

No Refund provided nor the services are provided.

Pretoria, South Africa
May 26, 2016

35pip.com are the biggest scammers on the internet. They sent me a few signals that were absolutely terrible ans then they just stopped sending signals altogether. I tried to contact them on numerous occasions with no luck.STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL STEAL YOUR"E MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mar 24, 2016

I have used them for about 3 weeks now, they are good, I contacted support once and they were very quick to reply, majority of signals are profitable.Would be better if they add TP & SL, However, overall i am satisfied with their service.

BER, Germany
Feb 22, 2016

thank you very much for great service and good signals.
after installation through the support EA works fine now.

CH / GE, Germany
Feb 17, 2016

Really good service - supporting my personal trading. 100 % helpful service. thanks to the team for the personal advises.

Toronto, Canada
Feb 13, 2016

They give you the signal, but you will have to filter the signals, most of signals is ok

India, India
Feb 8, 2016

Those who Victim of 35pip.com and not refunded. Kindly file complain to website: ic3.gov

I did it, now it's your turn.

, Australia
Feb 4, 2016

35pip are one of the biggest scams on the internet
They only take your money once they have it you never hear from them again and they dont respond to your emails
They just submit fake reviews
The only emails you get from them is a special discount to join there service even if you are a member

new york, USA
Jan 6, 2016

not even a signal wayste of money .at least he gives back refund .but no signals.at all.

SHOW: