LibertyReserve.com Review

Updated: Oct 6, 2016

ATTENTION:  LibertyReserve had been shut down.  Click Here for more information.

Other websites associated with this company include ExchangeZone.com, SwiftExchanger.com, MoneyCentralMarket.com, and AsianaGold.com

LibertyReserve.com

Join live discussion of LibertyReserve.com on our forum

SHOW:

port harcourt, Nigeria
May 28, 2013

i have been using l/r to transfer money to my forex trading acct, not until recently when i got in contact with oil-riches.com, is when i lose my 345.64 usd. this happen when oil-riches ask me to verify my acct, instead of the normal process of withdrawing money they take me to my l/r acct.and ask me to log in my details in which i did, so when i read the content i now fine out that the were asking me to transfer the money i have in my l/r acct to oil-riches acct. why what i want is to withdraw my balance from oil-riches. o k i now say let me try to see what they really want, i ask to transfer 0.01cent to my surprise all the money in my l/r acct was transfer to oil-riches. i now write to them since than know reply. now oil-riches is offline, l/r is offline. what do i do? the same to my down lines that i introduce to them .

US, USA
Jun 4, 2012

I opened an account with Liberty Reserve and now my account balance is gone.
I emailed them several times and no response.

Does anyone know how to contact them or file a compliant?

Thanks