Tallinex.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 15, 2017

Tallinex is an online forex broker. Tallinex offers both the MT 4 and MetaTrader Mobile forex currency trading top platforms. Tallinex.com offers over 45 currency pairs as well as gold, silver, and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

Tallinex.com

Join live discussion of Tallinex.com on our forum

Tallinex.com profile provided by Tallinex, Jan 28, 2015

Tallinex focuses on risk mitigation, leading us to develop proprietary trading technologies. All Tallinex trades are transmitted swiftly and reliably to the world's largest banks through a PrimeXM FX bridge to Integral's FX Grid system, which is optimized for Forex trading. Our clients can therefore benefit from better ECN/STP technology and confidently trade the Forex markets through Tallinex.

Tallinex offers its clients raw spreads starting from 0.0 pips, leverage up to 1:1000 and no FIFO rule.

Paired with an unrivaled pricing model, Tallinex is an obvious choice for professional Forex trading.

SHOW:

uyo, Nigeria
May 12, 2017
Registed user

team viewer service available!

great service!!! they can use team viewer to resolved problems directly on your system if necessary.

Apr 25, 2017

Support was very good

The help at Tallinex is awesome and knowledgeable. Their spreads are a little high, but I am a US citizen, and although they no longer take US citizens, my experience with them was very good.

Semarang, Indonesia
Apr 24, 2017

Good Broker

I joined Tallinex at Dec 2015, without any doubt, their service is excellent, website is user friendly nor the support is very helpful. Signal and spread is okay.
I make withdrawal last week , by wire take 2 days. Good broker.

alabama, USA
Mar 7, 2017
Registed user

i saw in many site that Tallinex accept us resident but obviously not, I just chatted with a representative . so sad to hear that!

Reply by Tallinex submitted Mar 9, 2017:
Reviews are intended to reflect the quality of service you experience with a broker, and I am 110% sure that you were extended excellent service by our staff in answering your questions.

Giving a 2-star review because you are disappointed that you cannot become a Tallinex client is therefore quite ridiculous - about as sensible as giving a low rating to the women's restroom because you're a man and cannot use it!!
(that assumes you were not shopping in Target at the time)
Feb 10, 2017

Good Customer Service

Kevin Poorter has been very helpful in assisting me with my account. I had a managed account but wanted to eliminate my trader and self trade the account myself..

New Zealand
Feb 9, 2017

Great service to fix my errors.

Tallinex helped me with service above and beyond what may have been expected. They did not take the "That's the way it is" attitude, but helped me achieve my admin setting up instantly. Thank you.

Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Feb 1, 2017
Registed user

That's one of the best forex broker that i have known so far, their customer service is great and am not going anywhere.

Alberta, Canada
Jan 26, 2017

Great Brokerage Company

I have been using Tallinex for some time now.. Every time I had an issue customer support has handled the issue completely and professionally. Quick trade execution and low spreads. I recommend Tallinex. I know I am not going any where else to trade.

Jan 26, 2017

The Best FX Broker

The best broker in fx history. Their killer executions, tight spreads, low deposit requirements, and top-tier customer service is unmatched. I highly recommend this broker to anyone that's applicable to join. They're truly refreshing and professional!

Sydney, Australia
Jan 3, 2017
Registed user

Fair execution, I believe these guys are a true ECN, and not afraid of automated accounts, I like them, always quick with withdrawals and seem to have a good standing here at FPA, which is always good news.

So far, so good for me :-)

SHOW: