Tallinex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 13, 2017

Tallinex is an online forex broker. Tallinex offers both the MT 4 and MetaTrader Mobile forex currency trading top platforms. Tallinex.com offers over 45 currency pairs as well as gold, silver, and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

Tallinex.com

Join live discussion of Tallinex.com on our forum

Tallinex.com profile provided by Tallinex, Jan 28, 2015

Tallinex focuses on risk mitigation, leading us to develop proprietary trading technologies. All Tallinex trades are transmitted swiftly and reliably to the world's largest banks through a PrimeXM FX bridge to Integral's FX Grid system, which is optimized for Forex trading. Our clients can therefore benefit from better ECN/STP technology and confidently trade the Forex markets through Tallinex.

Tallinex offers its clients raw spreads starting from 0.0 pips, leverage up to 1:1000 and no FIFO rule.

Paired with an unrivaled pricing model, Tallinex is an obvious choice for professional Forex trading.

SHOW:

USA
Feb 10, 2017

Good Customer Service

Kevin Poorter has been very helpful in assisting me with my account. I had a managed account but wanted to eliminate my trader and self trade the account myself..

New Zealand
Feb 9, 2017

Great service to fix my errors.

Tallinex helped me with service above and beyond what may have been expected. They did not take the "That's the way it is" attitude, but helped me achieve my admin setting up instantly. Thank you.

Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Feb 1, 2017
Registed user

That's one of the best forex broker that i have known so far, their customer service is great and am not going anywhere.

Alberta, Canada
Jan 26, 2017

Great Brokerage Company

I have been using Tallinex for some time now.. Every time I had an issue customer support has handled the issue completely and professionally. Quick trade execution and low spreads. I recommend Tallinex. I know I am not going any where else to trade.

USA
Jan 26, 2017

The Best FX Broker

The best broker in fx history. Their killer executions, tight spreads, low deposit requirements, and top-tier customer service is unmatched. I highly recommend this broker to anyone that's applicable to join. They're truly refreshing and professional!

Sydney, Australia
Jan 3, 2017
Registed user

Fair execution, I believe these guys are a true ECN, and not afraid of automated accounts, I like them, always quick with withdrawals and seem to have a good standing here at FPA, which is always good news.

So far, so good for me :-)

Ontario, Canada
Dec 27, 2016
Registed user

Great Support besides Good execution and spreads.

I have just spent over an hour with support tonight as I was not able to log into my live account. The first person I dealt with was very helpful but could not solve the problem. The first support person when not able to solve the problem quickly forwarded me onto Terry P who had me download TeamViewer so that they could operate my computer remotely. After checking my firewall, virus protection they were able to reestablish my connection. The experience was excellent and well done. Thanks to the people at Tallinex Support.

S, Canada
Dec 9, 2016

Excellent Customer service. I recommend this company highly. When you have an issue they respond quickly and take care of it right away

Jun 20, 2016 - No Rating Good prompt knowledgeable service. Sorted out my problem immediately. was there when I need them.

UK, United Kingdom
Dec 9, 2016

they don't want my money

Wasn't able to deposit money in this broker, first time i've experienced this problem. Provided passport, photos of front and back of my credit card, bank statements, proof of address, etc. still not good enough. The problem? My signature isn't perfectly replicated on my credit card, it has a slight squiggle on the end. Not sure how i can prove i am who i say i am other than to go to one of the probably 20+ other brokers that i do have an account with and who successfully believe me and can see that i am the same person. Hard to replicate my signature any better than it already is as have a slight tremor. So we're stuck.

- donnaforex

Reply by Tallinex submitted Dec 12, 2016:
It was nothing to do with a 'squiggle at the end' - the signature on your card is quite significantly different to the signature on your ID, and we were only being diligent to prevent instances of card misuse. The issue is now resolved.

Latvia
Oct 29, 2016

It is worth to try

No withdrawal problems!
It is worth to try, seems honest company.
Didn't have any technical problems.

SHOW: