Tallinex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 26, 2016

Tallinex is an online forex broker. Tallinex offers both the MT 4 and MetaTrader Mobile forex currency trading top platforms. Tallinex.com offers over 45 currency pairs as well as gold, silver, and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

Tallinex.com

Join live discussion of Tallinex.com on our forum

Tallinex.com profile provided by Tallinex, Jan 28, 2015

Tallinex focuses on risk mitigation, leading us to develop proprietary trading technologies. All Tallinex trades are transmitted swiftly and reliably to the world's largest banks through a PrimeXM FX bridge to Integral's FX Grid system, which is optimized for Forex trading. Our clients can therefore benefit from better ECN/STP technology and confidently trade the Forex markets through Tallinex.

Tallinex offers its clients raw spreads starting from 0.0 pips, leverage up to 1:1000 and no FIFO rule.

Paired with an unrivaled pricing model, Tallinex is an obvious choice for professional Forex trading.

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

SHOW:

Brooklyn, NY, USA
Sep 23, 2016

Legal crooks.

Just avoid and find another broker to trade. I felt robbed all the time trading with tallinex, I can understand a broker to widen the spread during the news, 2,3 or 5 pips? But 45 pips is crazy and if you hold a position over the weekend get ready for it to be stopped out because they will widen it 40 to 50 pips to close you out.

Second the have one of the highest margin call levels in the industry just so they can keep sucking your money like a vampire. I stopped trading with the and I have ran 100 of thousands of dollars through them, yes I got a little back in profits here and there but the margin level gives you hardly any room to breath if you trade heavy.

It is about the money, I felt it was my responsibility to review these crooks as a community member so other can be choose to be robbed if they like.

Australia
Sep 10, 2016

Great service from the beginning

An erroneous 136 pip spread spike stopped me out of a GBPJPY trade, Tallinex staff were onto it right away once confirmed with the LP and my account was refunded immediately.
This spike in the spread was very unusual for Tallinex, I must say that their price feed is very stable normally and can be relied upon absolutely every time.
I do not get this level of service with my exchange registered stock brokerages, I usually get some arrogant punk who does not give a damn when they are at fault.
Tallinex are consummate professionals in every way you can imagine and have exceeded my greatest expectations for a Forex Brokerage, do not hesitate to trade with them.
I have been trading for 18 years.

singapore, Singapore
Sep 9, 2016
Registed user

Great Returns from Managed account with Tallinex ! 5 STAR!

I opened a live managed account with Tallinex and I am extremely happy with them. The funds I deposited on 31 Aug has since returned 30% after 1 week !. Really beyond my expectations!

One small quirk is that they dont send daily emails on managed accounts ( as per their friendly support hotline when I called them) - so I have to log into my account and check it manually which I am happy to do and is a breeze.

Im glad I signed up with them and will definitely want to put in more funds later
cheers
SV

London, United Kingdom
Sep 4, 2016

Fast and reliable. Great customer service

Very reliable and I'm satisfied and impressed with Tallinex performance. I'm also well impressed with the fast response from customer services, even on Sunday

USA
Sep 1, 2016

Why they didn't tell us the credit card deposit was going to be gone?

I have been with them for about 2 years now and was pretty happy until I had to recently give up $30K to loss cut.
My trading has been in aggressive side. I knew that, and I always walked around by adding some temporary fund when margin gets too low until the draw down bounces back normal. It happened few times in the past. I always used the Credit Card deposit because it let me fund my account in a minute. I was completely depending on it...
But not this time,
I wasn't aware they made the credit card deposit unavailable!!
I know it's my fault taking a risky trading but it is not reasonable they shut down the only real time depositing method without prior notice to the clients.
I could have reduced my risk settings if I was known my "emergency route" was going to be unavailable.
Their communication is usually good. They send email for important changes or events or stuff like that but why they didn't communicate this important change this time in advance?!!

Reply by Tallinex submitted Sep 4, 2016:
Contrary to your comments, Tallinex has not done anything to the credit card deposit facility - clients are happily depositing by card all of the time!
However, things are constantly changing due to regulatory and banking updates, so responsibility falls upon the trader to be aware of the current situation as it affects them and their locality / jurisdiction, and that is why the Depositing page of the back-office includes important notifications.
That aside, there was nothing preventing you from partially/fully hedging your positions while you arranged alternative funding.
canada, Canada
Aug 31, 2016

they have great customer service department

excellent customer service , great performance , and good profit , nothing suspicious they are the best as far as Iam dealing

Los angeles, USA
Aug 19, 2016
Registed user

I want to start a live account with Tallinex but it is very difficult for USA based users. Tallinex does not accept credit card deposit form USA users anymore. The international wire fee plus the the intermediary bank fee are too much for beginners to start a small account. I hope Tallinex will fix this problem soon.

USA
Aug 11, 2016
Registed user

Very pleased with customer service

I've been on demo with tallinex for a few months now, and I have to say that their customer service is outstanding. Especially since they are not yet making any money off of me. All of my questions have been answered with detail. Thank you tallinex for making me feel comfortable with starting a live account with you in the near future!

Reply by Tallinex submitted Aug 23, 2016:
Thanks for the kind words... hopefully you'll pop back and give us a 5-star rating next time you leave a comment :-)
new york, USA
Aug 9, 2016

I do not comment tallinex (no credit cards deposit)

I have been with Tallinex for two years and they have been good. I went to make a deposit with my credit card last week and see the message that they are not accepting credit cards at this time. They will not give any indication on when this issue will be taken care of.

Reply by Tallinex submitted Aug 23, 2016:
Giving Tallinex a 2-star review is a bit mean when you've had a good experience in other respects! Bear in mind that you can't deposit with any US brokers via credit/debit card as the NFA made that illegal.
, Croatia
Jul 25, 2016

Excellent support ( TS was very polite and helpfull, even had few jokes with him :) ). As soon as I wrote my situation he got imediatelly on solving it, and sent me screenshots on my email where everything was shown. We solve the situation quick and without stress. This was one more confirmation to me that Tallinex support is here when you need it. This is how you get confidence from your clients. Thank you.

SHOW: