ThinkMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 15, 2019
Formerly ThinkForex.com

About ThinkMarkets.com

ThinkMarkets is a forex broker. Think Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile trading currency platforms. ThinkMarkets.com,offers over 25 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD:(40+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of ThinkMarkets.com on our forum

Perth, Australia,
Nov 23, 2017,

Beware of ThinkMarkets (UK)

Awaiting final report from ThinkMarkets why they deduct all my gained profits unfairly - Once I get the full reports, will be forwarding the complaints to Financial Ombudsman of this unfair broker.
Beware of this broker for now - PM me if you want full proof of what thinkmarkets has done on my account. This is not a scam review, I have full myfxbook record for your to view.. I just want to warn other users of this broker.
If you have small account, you should be fine, but once your account gets big, you will have problems with withdrawals. Stay clear for now.
Reply by ThinkMarkets Support submitted Nov 30, 2017:
Hello, cheno1980.

Thank you for your feedback. It is our regret to hear that.

As an ASIC- and FCA-regulated broker, we take the handling of client funds as well as ensuring a smooth trading experience and fair treatment for all our users very seriously. We would not debit your funds without any explanation or act outside of our client agreement.

Our team is keen to investigate this further for you. If possible, please email support@thinkmarkets.com at your earliest convenience. It is our responsibility to do so, and we look forward to clarifying any trade executions or questions you may have.

Kind regards,
The ThinkMarkets Team
Durban, South Africa,
Sep 28, 2017,

SCAM

They closed all my profiting trades and when I check the trading history, there's no trades showing up it like I didn't open any trades. When I talked to live support they said I had trades opened but they were all closed because of margin call.
Everyone knows that if even a trade is closed on margin call it close on the current loss or profits but mine were closed on 0.00 even though they were in profits and the market didn't go to where I set them

SCAM
Italy,
Sep 25, 2017,

I'm still waiting...Bad bad broker. After thinkforex come to thinkmarkets, no again a reset link...for a new pw... it's a joke?
Turkey,
Jul 13, 2017,

Would be super bitcoin ??Depositing and withdrawing?The interest is very nice.Many thanks to Rashid in dubai.I will deposit soon.
May 7, 2017,

Solid, and reputable company.

Solid company. Been dealing business with them for over 5 years. Always helped out with any issues I had (big or small). Spreads are decent too!
Josue,
Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos Islands,
Apr 28, 2017,

Excellent Service , Fast Thinktrader platform and paypal

Super service and excellent spreads. The new thinktrader platform is amazing , if you trade from the charts a lot which i do often you will like it very much . I would opt in to request a account manager as sometimes this can speed up your queries from support and sometimes deposits .

I also started using paypal with them which they now support which is great as i can fund using my CBI bank here on the Island

Benjamin,
Feb 26, 2017,

Great broker if you are looking to switch from another MT4 broker . Super Sales staff , fast execution and heaps of value adds

Switched from MT4 Pepperstone to Thinktrader - I trade the ASX , and they have decent spreads and execution on the indices on their ThinkTrader platform . i spoke to their head of sales Harley Salt , who is solid !

Overall good guys but I would recommend they add Paypal and Poli for faster funding .
Ben,
Feb 5, 2017,

So Far Very Good

I have been trying to develop my own manual trading strategy and my account rep has been good with answering my many questions which has been helpful. So far very good.
Tom Wellington ,
Brisbane , Australia,
Dec 11, 2016,

ThinkMarkets has been good to me so far. I attended a local event and learned new strategies.
Netherlands, Netherlands,
Nov 30, 2016,

The case was settled promptly. I'm happy trading with Thinkmarkets, they are a good company.

Nov 3, 2016 - 1 Star Thinkforex reversed all profits I made on October 7th trading the GBP. On several other brokers I made identical trades and none of them did such a thing as Thinkforex. I told them about this and that I have evidence that what they did was unrightful. However, they were not interested and insisted that the prices of my trades were not valid. I will now resume by filing a complaint at the Financial Ombudsman Service.