• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Please help me!

DavidVidi

Recruit
Hi guys,
I left my job and decided to trade for living. I started to trade with FXCM and after a bad experience I moved to FOREX.com. After 2 days they terminated my account,I guess because I earned 150% and probably they MM.
I spend the last days by searching for a good broker that allow you to trade indices. So far - nothing.
Please,if there is any traders who can give me a honest suggestion for a broker...Im despaired.

I moved to FOREX.com. After 2 days they terminated my account,I guess because I earned 150% and probably they MM.

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum! :)

FXCM offers you No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution. On the NDD model, we offset each of your order one-for-one with the best prices from competing liquidity providers. That means we don't profit from your losses, or lose from your profits. Instead, we make money from your trading volume which means, we want your to be profitibable, so you will trade more.

I started to trade with FXCM and after a bad experience I moved to FOREX.com.

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with FXCM. Please tell me more about what happened, and I will do my best to resolve this issue for you.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi David ,
I have been around the block with these brokers, and there's only one I trust ! You will have to read the post I logged in to write. It's TradersWay.
They are in Dominican Republic but don't let that scary you. They sales guy We here in the US deal with is from N.Y., but lives there. SUPER guy named Joe Carney.
So beings they are not in the US you don't have to put up with the puny 50:1 leverage.
They are not regulated , But they are building a brick and mortar office in Dubai that will be. You will be able to walk in and make your deposits if you like.
They are NOT a market maker, and don't bet against you. The only way they make money is if you keep trading, so they CARE if you win.
They have a Trade room of such, put on by Wayne McDonnell from 7:30am till 8:45am and beyond if he's in a good mood. He's been sharing live calls from the Floor at market open which is really cool.
Support has been absolutely Awesome with Joe ! ( Read My post when it's done) Never once have they told me "Sorry about your luck."
David , I've start my own little trading room on Skype if you would like to Chat. 3 of us are TW clients. Look for > Our FX Group ! or you can get me at Avulcanrider.

Hi guys,
I left my job and decided to trade for living. I started to trade with FXCM and after a bad experience I moved to FOREX.com. After 2 days they terminated my account,I guess because I earned 150% and probably they MM.
I spend the last days by searching for a good broker that allow you to trade indices. So far - nothing.
Please,if there is any traders who can give me a honest suggestion for a broker...Im despaired.
Hi guys,

Almost same thing happened with me when I start to make a lot of money, market.com destroyed my account. Do they not like traders making money?

Back