• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fraud going on Telegram Channels G7FX

I am having an issue with a company

Salvo1957

Recruit
I'm following a Telegram Channel for Trading Signals, whose name is related to G7FX, but I'm not sure it's a true link.

1699519336193.png

Recently on this channel I saw an incredible offer:

G7FX_Plan.jpg

It looks like a fraud, but because I have seen some videos of G7FX, and I think there is some value in them,
I had the idea of giving a try.

I sent about 500 pounds in USDT to the blockchai address that on another channel where is possible to chat one to one:

1699519814153.png

The blockchain address where I sent cryptos:

0x3f081BC24334eF9929A4763A11e3b5AFC4De5611

After that, some days after the buddy behind the channel told me he had 5000$ earned trading
on my behalf, and I saw a 5000 USDT on my Coinbase wallet

1699520484877.png

But I needed BNB on that same blockchain, and it's quite difficult on Coinbase to get that token.
The buddy "Neerav" offered his help, and told me it was necessary ro open a Bridge for security pourpose.

An email asked me a fee payment of 500$ to open the Bridge:

1699520706289.png

I refused to do so, and after a discussion with the "buddy", we agreed I sent him some more money
in order to trade and have a new profit.

So I sent more money to the same address:
and here it is, the full conversation on Telegram Channel for details as a PDF,

To the end, the buddy sent to me fake tokens, and took my real money. He/She is actually asking more money to complete the fee to move the fake USDT, but I already moved some of them, and discovered they are fake.

Be aware of scammers

Salvatore

Attachments

• Exported Data.pdf
    9 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I'm following a Telegram Channel for Trading Signals, whose name is related to G7FX, but I'm not sure it's a true link.

View attachment 87874

Recently on this channel I saw an incredible offer:

View attachment 87875

It looks like a fraud, but because I have seen some videos of G7FX, and I think there is some value in them,
I had the idea of giving a try.

I sent about 500 pounds in USDT to the blockchai address that on another channel where is possible to chat one to one:

View attachment 87876

The blockchain address where I sent cryptos:

0x3f081BC24334eF9929A4763A11e3b5AFC4De5611

After that, some days after the buddy behind the channel told me he had 5000$ earned trading
on my behalf, and I saw a 5000 USDT on my Coinbase wallet

View attachment 87877

But I needed BNB on that same blockchain, and it's quite difficult on Coinbase to get that token.
The buddy "Neerav" offered his help, and told me it was necessary ro open a Bridge for security pourpose.

An email asked me a fee payment of 500$ to open the Bridge:

View attachment 87878

I refused to do so, and after a discussion with the "buddy", we agreed I sent him some more money
in order to trade and have a new profit.

So I sent more money to the same address:
and here it is, the full conversation on Telegram Channel for details as a PDF,

To the end, the buddy sent to me fake tokens, and took my real money. He/She is actually asking more money to complete the fee to move the fake USDT, but I already moved some of them, and discovered they are fake.

Be aware of scammers

Salvatore
These are the channels on Telegram of the scam:

1699523769987.png

1699523837974.png

Important reminder for those who are exploring or especially have already explored Telegram offers:

Earlier this year there was a Telegram Channel called White Shark. It was purely for human trafficking of individuals bought and sold into scam compounds in Sihanoukville Cambodia at the Pig Butchering area called China Town. There were digital wanted posters of people who escaped and also posters of existing workers for sale. Some of these workers are beaten and tortured and even killed when deemed useless. The PM of Cambodia is fully aware all this goes on in his country but he's paid by the scam bosses. Eventually Telegram shut down the channel but it was recreated in a new channel. Unfortunately in lawless countries like Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos the criminal Chinese have free reign to do anything they want and the useless governments there also get rich from these scams. Remain diligent and exercise your rights to defeat criminals at all costs!

Back