• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem OXsecurities scam me of $180K !!!

I am having an issue with a company

marvin886

Recruit
Hi fellow traders,

I would like to report that OXsecurities are bucketshop scammers. They have a 100% B-booked model and it seems that they have been operating in such a manner all the way back since 2013 robbing off unsuspected traders of their hard-earned profits when they became too profitable. I only had 1 year plus of trading in the forex market and I managed to flip $190 to $180K in a period of around 6 months plus and thats when they are unhappy about it and decided to kick me out of their business by accusing me arbitrage and breaching their client agreement.

I have all the evidence below where it states that I deposited a total amount of $1510.69 on account number 7006926. I have failed to make any profit during these period of time and I believe OXsecurities have no issue with it, happily taking my money. I have only managed to make a withdrawal of $6.14 before blowing my account, I have then decided to create a new account with OXsecurities, account number is 7008716 and made a deposit of $190. I have then managed to flip $190 to over $100k by betting with big lots on the fact that Gold will shoot up due to the conflict in the middle east and after a few more weeks and months I have then managed to compound my profits with bigger lot sizes to an amount of $180k as shown on 2023.11.09.

This is when OXsecurities is not happy about it and just throw me an email stating that I have breached their client agreement. They claimed that they are STP/NDD broker on their website and not a market maker. But this shows that they only managed to survive by cheating clients of their profits when they become too profitable. Refusal to give out the accmulated profits or a portion of it after 6 months of trading is deplorable at best. They have no honesty, no integrity and no transparency in how their business operates.

If they claimed that I have broke the rules by using arbitrage why is it that they only decided to kick me out after I have accumulated a profits of $180k? And some of my trades were held for days and weeks so how is that abitrage trading? I think the most logical reason is that they were betting against me trades hoping that I will lose all my money and when they didn't expect that I will be making more profits the easier way is to kick me out by accusing me rather than paying from their own pockets.

I have tried to asked/negotiate for a portion of my profits or offer me any form of compensation to settle this issue amicably but it seems that they want to take every single penny. A quick search on trustpilot shows that this is not an isolated case and there were at least 3 or 4 traders who got their profits canceled for no apparent reason other than being too profitable. I wonder how is the director Ben Malone able to sleep peacefully at night by scamming traders and operating his business in such a pathetic and shaddy manner. And if there is heaven of hell in the afterlife, I strongly hope that he ends up in hell to get the karma he deserves. To anyone who is thinking of trading with them I suggest that you would rather spend your money, time and energy with other brokers other than this one. I am from Singapore and I hope no Singaporeans will want to trade with them after reading my review.

Attached below is all the evidence.

Marvin

Attachments

• OXsecurities account closure email.pdf
    159.1 KB · Views: 63
  • OXsecurities 7008716.png
    OXsecurities 7008716.png
    204.5 KB · Views: 91
  • OXsecurities 7006926.png
    OXsecurities 7006926.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 91
Hi fellow traders,

I would like to report that OXsecurities are bucketshop scammers. They have a 100% B-booked model and it seems that they have been operating in such a manner all the way back since 2013 robbing off unsuspected traders of their hard-earned profits when they became too profitable. I only had 1 year plus of trading in the forex market and I managed to flip $190 to $180K in a period of around 6 months plus and thats when they are unhappy about it and decided to kick me out of their business by accusing me arbitrage and breaching their client agreement.

I have all the evidence below where it states that I deposited a total amount of $1510.69 on account number 7006926. I have failed to make any profit during these period of time and I believe OXsecurities have no issue with it, happily taking my money. I have only managed to make a withdrawal of $6.14 before blowing my account, I have then decided to create a new account with OXsecurities, account number is 7008716 and made a deposit of $190. I have then managed to flip $190 to over $100k by betting with big lots on the fact that Gold will shoot up due to the conflict in the middle east and after a few more weeks and months I have then managed to compound my profits with bigger lot sizes to an amount of $180k as shown on 2023.11.09.

This is when OXsecurities is not happy about it and just throw me an email stating that I have breached their client agreement. They claimed that they are STP/NDD broker on their website and not a market maker. But this shows that they only managed to survive by cheating clients of their profits when they become too profitable. Refusal to give out the accmulated profits or a portion of it after 6 months of trading is deplorable at best. They have no honesty, no integrity and no transparency in how their business operates.

If they claimed that I have broke the rules by using arbitrage why is it that they only decided to kick me out after I have accumulated a profits of $180k? And some of my trades were held for days and weeks so how is that abitrage trading? I think the most logical reason is that they were betting against me trades hoping that I will lose all my money and when they didn't expect that I will be making more profits the easier way is to kick me out by accusing me rather than paying from their own pockets.

I have tried to asked/negotiate for a portion of my profits or offer me any form of compensation to settle this issue amicably but it seems that they want to take every single penny. A quick search on trustpilot shows that this is not an isolated case and there were at least 3 or 4 traders who got their profits canceled for no apparent reason other than being too profitable. I wonder how is the director Ben Malone able to sleep peacefully at night by scamming traders and operating his business in such a pathetic and shaddy manner. And if there is heaven of hell in the afterlife, I strongly hope that he ends up in hell to get the karma he deserves. To anyone who is thinking of trading with them I suggest that you would rather spend your money, time and energy with other brokers other than this one. I am from Singapore and I hope no Singaporeans will want to trade with them after reading my review.

Attached below is all the evidence.

Marvin
oxsecurities.com is this correct, website?

Yes, this is correct oxsecurities.com
A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address at https://oxsecurities.com/contact-us/

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18081/oxsecurities-forex-brokers

Now, you can also share your story as a review on their social media to get their attention on your issue.

Hi Admin of FPA, I would like to request for the broker oxsecurities.com to be put in the scam broker category, recently someone from the USA got scammed 90k profits, his review can be found in trustpilot, we need to spread awareness about this scam broker.

Hi Admin of FPA, I would like to request for the broker oxsecurities.com to be put in the scam broker category, recently someone from the USA got scammed 90k profits, his review can be found in trustpilot, we need to spread awareness about this scam broker.
You need to follow the suggestions and invite them to this thread.

Back