Are you consistent?

Let me tell you one thing very clearly and that is even after becoming a good trader and being successful you will encounter losses.

Things will go haywire and will not work according to your plan :(

Many times i have seen that my trading plan did not work the way i wanted it and this is also a reason why i am little bit skeptical when doing my trades :(

Well, in my start of trading the word consistent was not in my forex dictionary but then I started to learn things to make consistent profits and it is all good with my STP account at my broker and decent pips are being generated by me.

its very hard to stay consistent in this market but you can limit your lose and that would be a great thing to do , in my opinion only limiting your loses in this field is good enough.

Yes it is quite difficult to collect consistent profits. We can be regular in trading but ups and downs are there .Loss can be result of our trading for which we have to be prepared. I Think if my profits are more than my loss as a whole I am a good trader

its very hard to stay consistent in this market but you can limit your lose and that would be a great thing to do , in my opinion only limiting your loses in this field is good enough.

You are right but if a trader has a good strategy depending on which if he is earning he can remain consistent if he follows that strategy to the core. Changing anything in it from time to time will question his consistency.

You are right but if a trader has a good strategy depending on which if he is earning he can remain consistent if he follows that strategy to the core. Changing anything in it from time to time will question his consistency.

Unless we are going to use a good trading strategy our success in this business will be limited. And we all know that if our trading strategy is good our chances of success will increase for us :)

Yes it is quite difficult to collect consistent profits. We can be regular in trading but ups and downs are there .Loss can be result of our trading for which we have to be prepared. I Think if my profits are more than my loss as a whole I am a good trader

You're right. It is not easy thing to realize consistent profit through forex trading because condition of the market is not always same as our expectation. No one can avoid loss all the time but you can realize consistent profit with gaining more profits than losses. To make your result of trading could gain consistent profit, you must prepare good money management and risk management too so you can cover the loss with profits.

With money management and risk management techniques you are able to get your targets in forex trading. No one can become a consistent trader without hard work .First get pain to become skilled then enjoy regular profits.

Discipline and stability are the cornerstones of any trader's success no matter their approach. But a lot of that discipline comes from experience. So consistency is important, but to achieve it you do have to go through some bad periods. The trick is to lose less money during them.

Back