EasyMarkets 2419 USD profits trades Cancelled

easymarkets replied on FPA

easyMarkets has been established since 2003, we have thousands of clients and unfortunately a few do not appreciate our rules being enforced, especially in terms of unauthorised trading behaviour. The vast majority of our clients respect and adhere to our rules of trading and it is this majority that contribute to making us a well-respected broker.

We are committed to dealing with each enquiry or complaint as effectively as possible and provide private responses to each and every trader who reaches out to us. We do not however respond to threats or requests to share private or confidential information via public forums. Each complainant on Forex Peace Army has been contacted privately and we will therefore not enter into further debates on specific cases.

EasyMarkets replied only 1 answer always, they never come to pay money. I do not want you to just reply me. I need my money back. you done just copy and paste answer everytime. If you do not come to public forum its ok. why you dont come to CySec? CySEC is not a public forum. why you are not issuing me a unique complain reference number to complain about your scam to CySec?

FPA dismissed my case for only I have dispute over oil trades. FPA do not take cases of disputes other than Forex Pairs. It does not mean that EasyMarkets won case. EasyMarkets is still scammer and I will not spare EasyMarkets until get money back.Pharoah.jpg
asst.jpg

I received initial email from ASIC that they are assessing my complain. ASIC will reply me in 28 Days as soon as I get reply from them I will update you all guys here.

I deposit 900 USD to Easy Markets (old name easy forex) and start trading. After some trading i earn some money and request for withdraw of my initial deposit amount of 900 USD. I receive 900 back to my debit card successfully. After 1 week I request for another withdraw of 1500 USD on 28-April. Next day 29-April my withdraw status changed pending for approval to COMPLETED. I keep trading. After 2 weeks when I earn more money but havent requested for a withdraw. EasyMartkets sent me an email that I am involved in unauthorized activity. my withdrawal of 1500 USD which was completed on 29-April was not sent to my bank by easy markets they lie to me that withdraw is completed. on 9-May Easy Markets debit my account with 2419 USD and now they are not paying my profits, If I lose money Easy Markets must be happy then there will never be unauthorized activity. I tell everyone that easy markets is a big SCAM they just return your initial deposit. THEY WILL NEVER PAY PROFITS. SCAM BROKER.
I surely agree with this... easymarket even changed their name to scam customers again....

I reported to ASIC. waiting for ASIC reply.
To be honest, these regulatory bodies have too many corrupted individuals, so I don't think they will respond to your inquiry. Better put your experience on other platforms too...

FPA Forums Team Note: Not reporting a problem to a regulator makes sure the regulator has no chance to solve the problem.

Back