ABANDONED COMPLAINT - FBS broker Anti Money Laundery Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

salihcoskun

Recruit
I opened an FBS account and deposited my account. After good profits they sent me an email that i attached screenshot about anti money laundery and blocked my account asking for AML check even if i deposited such a small amount as around 248 usd. They requested a video selfie with ID, screenshots of my transactions while i used to deposite my account, proof of residance and origin of the fund deposited to them. I provided everything(my payroll, deposit on my crypto wallet from my bank account, tether buy order for to sent FBS, proof of residance with my bank statement, video selfie with my ID and deposit on FBS with tether) that they need me at same day and i attached screenshot of my reply. I asked with live chat how long does this investigation take, when can i trade again and when can i withdraw but i didnt get any answer only say wait a new email. After one day i saw that they deleted my profits around 1099.65 usd with Balance Fixed operation and i attached screenshot of it. I asked live chat why did delete my profit but they said me only again wait for new email. I attached one conversation screenshot about this. So the problem is not anti money laundery but my profits. Still they dont send me any eamil about this and no one is contact me. Now i cant get my own deposit and my profits back. FBS is a scam broker that steal your money without evidence but suspects.

Attachments

• fbs email.jpg
    fbs email.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 54
  • fbs mail.jpg
    fbs mail.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 55
  • reply to fbs.jpg
    reply to fbs.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 43
  • statement of deleted profit.jpg
    statement of deleted profit.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 42
  • live chat.jpg
    live chat.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 54
I opened an FBS account and deposited my account. After good profits they sent me an email that i attached screenshot about anti money laundery and blocked my account asking for AML check even if i deposited such a small amount as around 248 usd. They requested a video selfie with ID, screenshots of my transactions while i used to deposite my account, proof of residance and origin of the fund deposited to them. I provided everything(my payroll, deposit on my crypto wallet from my bank account, tether buy order for to sent FBS, proof of residance with my bank statement, video selfie with my ID and deposit on FBS with tether) that they need me at same day and i attached screenshot of my reply. I asked with live chat how long does this investigation take, when can i trade again and when can i withdraw but i didnt get any answer only say wait a new email. After one day i saw that they deleted my profits around 1099.65 usd with Balance Fixed operation and i attached screenshot of it. I asked live chat why did delete my profit but they said me only again wait for new email. I attached one conversation screenshot about this. So the problem is not anti money laundery but my profits. Still they dont send me any eamil about this and no one is contact me. Now i cant get my own deposit and my profits back. FBS is a scam broker that steal your money without evidence but suspects.
@FBS Official Manager, can we have your attention here, please?

These guys are a bunch of scamming pieces of
They stole 27k from my account withdrew it and won’t deposed on here with why my trading was illegal or reply to emails even though for a month they have been looking into it

I would report to cybercrimes Cyprus and Australia also include metaquotes in those reports as they are giving them a license and allowing them todo it
In your Cyprus reports put Hdc technologies which is their payment processor for fbs.com and fbs.eu based in same building as fbs tradestone Cyprus

I think we just need one more FBS problem then it can goto traders court and be marked a scam on here so people stop falling victim to their b book Ponzi scheme they pay affiliates well to bring people in running algos under the affiliates so they all take losses at same time

FPA Forums Team Note: Please do not bump inactive threads. The person who started this thread made one post and has not come back to update it since then.

They stole 27k from my account withdrew it and won’t deposed on here with why my trading was illegal or reply to emails even though for a month they have been looking into it
What would compel you to deposit $27k with FBS or 98% of companies listed on here???

FPA Forums Team Note: Please do not bump or reply to bumps on inactive threads. The person who started this thread made one post and has not come back to update it since then.

What would compel you to deposit $27k with FBS or 98% of companies listed on here???
Well when you trade full time you do split funds between brokers and FBS havent been marked as a scam even though they have stolen from afew peoples accounts now so it's hard for people to make that judgement on if they're a scam or not

Maybe they should be marked as a scam so others don't have them play games aswell keep everyone safe like this forum was supposed to be used for

FPA Forums Team Note: Please do not bump or reply to bumps on inactive threads. The person who started this thread made one post and has not come back to update it since then.

Maybe they should be marked as a scam so others don't have them play games aswell keep everyone safe like this forum was supposed to be used for
It is not appropriate for a forum to arbitrarily mark any company as scam. This post explains the changes made to the Trader's Court Forum:

More importantly, in my opinion, users must take some more responsibility in who they choose for a broker. Many will hurriedly toss $5-500k into a trading account to gamble their hearts desire....but scoff at donating a few hundred to those who actually attempt to show them a better path?

It is not appropriate for a forum to arbitrarily mark any company as scam. This post explains the changes made to the Trader's Court Forum:

More importantly, in my opinion, users must take some more responsibility in who they choose for a broker. Many will hurriedly toss $5-500k into a trading account to gamble their hearts desire....but scoff at donating a few hundred to those who actually attempt to show them a better path?
Yeah I get some brokers might have bad clients, but FBS keep showing the same issues for last 3 months just stealing clients profits as they B book everyone incorrectly

Yeah some people do just gamble then complain, like FBS gamble with b booking clients then complain and make up excuses when it's time to pay and they can't afford it with paying their ibs too much..

I'd donate $500 no issues if FBS was labelled a scam as they have mutiple problems open that they won't ever fix

But we don't label brokers as scams in 2023/2024 as moving into some gender neutral scam neutral way of life I guess

They steal money doing withdrawals from clients accounts of closed profits, maybe it was a mistake but they won't refund it so we class them as a good broker and not place any warnings on them as obviously they pay some sort of advertising on here or IB kick backs

Lmao imagine you get stolen from.. a broker b booking and doing a withdrawal is stealing they took the risk and lost..
Then you post to a forum that let's them advertise

Crazy world we live in these days

Are you volunteering to personally select brokers for advertising? The best broker in the world will have someone very angry about them for something. How will you deal with that person's complaint if you are the one choosing the advertisers?

You should also note that the FPA has NEVER issued a scam label in exchange for money. Threads with only one post by the person complaining are not considered valid support for a scam label.

Since September there has been 9 reviews on FBS just on here saying they take profits from clients
Then afew more problem threads with FBS aswell

@FBS Official Manager have obviously changed their business model and strictly b book clients now so cant pay anything out

Maybe it's a rug pull they know they'll lose their metaquotes license soon like so many other brokers recently so just stealing as much as they can before it happens

But cant label them a scam based on 9 individuals in 4 months saying they steal profits because maybe it was the traders fault for making money on a broker lol

Under prior Trading Court rules, it was not the number of complaints. It was the number of threads where the OP provided evidence and answered questions. Most threads are like this one. The original poster disappears after 1-4 posts and never tells us what happened. The FPA will never place a scam label due to a complaint were we can't tell what the outcome was.

This thread is locked. It can be unlocked if the thread starter comes back and makes a request soon.
Otherwise, it will be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back