Abandoned - POOR INVESTIGATION SPEED AND CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM OCTAFX

melvinlee05

Recruit
Hello, I have been using OctaFx for more than 3 years and have been actively trading using your broker platform.

However, around 6:30 am (+8GMT) on 18/11/20233, I tried to log on to my account on Metatrader to set SL for all my shorting positions for ETHUSD, but I was unable to do that for my account (44159687), now the pairing went up and I could not set the SL, hence ending up with way more unrealized loss for all the shorting ETHUSD positions.

I have chatted with more than 30 OctaFX agents since then, and I also had emails your support team regarding my request for compensation as your server was bugged and wasn't able to login to set SL for my shorting trades, causing my shorting positions to lose so much more.

When the market reopened and I couldn't do anything for more than 30 minutes, the market went against my trades and my margin level now is close to the margin call level.

I demand an explanation and humbly request proper compensation, emailed 9 days hours ago and have not a single response from your TCD department yet, all you said is "Thank you for your patience"

Let me tell you what, my account is in jeopardy as your server had issues and many of us couldn't log in to configure our trades, I DO NOT have a couple of days for your department to investigate this case, because if by then, my account would have margin called.

My account is jeopardized and about to reach margin call level and you are telling me that your TCD department takes 10 working days just for a reply? The forex market is in high time votality in a matter of seconds and you are telling me to wait for 10 days? Who are we kidding here?

Your support email takes 10 days and your live chat does nothing but say, that so are sorry for the inconvenience and your unfortunate experience thank you for being understanding and patient....

What good does it do if my account is going to margin call without an actual response from your department?

I am very furious and disappointed with your broker, your TCD says they take 10 days to investigate my complaints, and I said my account could not wait that long as the market was volatile. I had to make multiple deposits just to increase my trading account margin level as it was affected by your server issue 3 days ago, I have lost more than $1000 just because of your system issue. Can you please ask your TCD to explain this and stop asking me to wait 10 days? Because the last time I checked, it said your broker is award-winning but as far as I am concerned, your broker is very disappointing.

As of 25/11/20233 at 1:45 am (+8 GMT), no updates at all from the TCD department on the status of their investigation.

Nice...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-18-08-01-17-285_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-08-01-17-285_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2023-11-18-08-03-10-254_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-08-03-10-254_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2023-11-18-08-02-44-489_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-08-02-44-489_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_2023-11-18-08-03-06-170_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-08-03-06-170_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 16
Hello, I have been using OctaFx for more than 3 years and have been actively trading using your broker platform.

However, around 6:30 am (+8GMT) on 18/11/20233, I tried to log on to my account on Metatrader to set SL for all my shorting positions for ETHUSD, but I was unable to do that for my account (44159687), now the pairing went up and I could not set the SL, hence ending up with way more unrealized loss for all the shorting ETHUSD positions.

I have chatted with more than 30 OctaFX agents since then, and I also had emails your support team regarding my request for compensation as your server was bugged and wasn't able to login to set SL for my shorting trades, causing my shorting positions to lose so much more.

When the market reopened and I couldn't do anything for more than 30 minutes, the market went against my trades and my margin level now is close to the margin call level.

I demand an explanation and humbly request proper compensation, emailed 9 days hours ago and have not a single response from your TCD department yet, all you said is "Thank you for your patience"

Let me tell you what, my account is in jeopardy as your server had issues and many of us couldn't log in to configure our trades, I DO NOT have a couple of days for your department to investigate this case, because if by then, my account would have margin called.

My account is jeopardized and about to reach margin call level and you are telling me that your TCD department takes 10 working days just for a reply? The forex market is in high time votality in a matter of seconds and you are telling me to wait for 10 days? Who are we kidding here?

Your support email takes 10 days and your live chat does nothing but say, that so are sorry for the inconvenience and your unfortunate experience thank you for being understanding and patient....

What good does it do if my account is going to margin call without an actual response from your department?

I am very furious and disappointed with your broker, your TCD says they take 10 days to investigate my complaints, and I said my account could not wait that long as the market was volatile. I had to make multiple deposits just to increase my trading account margin level as it was affected by your server issue 3 days ago, I have lost more than $1000 just because of your system issue. Can you please ask your TCD to explain this and stop asking me to wait 10 days? Because the last time I checked, it said your broker is award-winning but as far as I am concerned, your broker is very disappointing.

As of 25/11/20233 at 1:45 am (+8 GMT), no updates at all from the TCD department on the status of their investigation.

Nice...
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

Nice...
Dear Melvinlee05!

I sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you have recently experienced. We understand the importance of addressing your concerns promptly and effectively. I would like to assure you that your inquiry has been received by our dedicated Trade Compliance Department, and they are committed to conducting a thorough investigation into the matter at hand.

Rest assured that your case will be carefully reviewed by our team, and once the investigation is complete, we will promptly reach out to you with our findings and any necessary resolutions. We value your time and understand the urgency of resolving claims in a timely manner.

According to our Customer Agreement, specifically Section 16.6, the resolution period for claims is set at 10 (ten) working days from the date of submission. However, please note that in some complex cases, the resolution period may be extended to ensure a fair and comprehensive assessment.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process. We strive to provide exceptional customer service, and your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Our dedicated team is here to assist you every step of the way.

Thank you for choosing our services, and we look forward to resolving this matter to your complete satisfaction.

Dear Melvinlee05!

I sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you have recently experienced. We understand the importance of addressing your concerns promptly and effectively. I would like to assure you that your inquiry has been received by our dedicated Trade Compliance Department, and they are committed to conducting a thorough investigation into the matter at hand.

Rest assured that your case will be carefully reviewed by our team, and once the investigation is complete, we will promptly reach out to you with our findings and any necessary resolutions. We value your time and understand the urgency of resolving claims in a timely manner.

According to our Customer Agreement, specifically Section 16.6, the resolution period for claims is set at 10 (ten) working days from the date of submission. However, please note that in some complex cases, the resolution period may be extended to ensure a fair and comprehensive assessment.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process. We strive to provide exceptional customer service, and your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Our dedicated team is here to assist you every step of the way.

Thank you for choosing our services, and we look forward to resolving this matter to your complete satisfaction.
@melvinlee05 here is the reply from the official representative.

Dear Melvinlee05!

No update at all from TCD as of 30/11/2023, has been 9 working days. nice

Dear Melvinlee05!

It has been 10 working days since the case is submitted in for review, as of 1/12/2023, no any update or compensation from OctaFx TCD, "award-winning broker", nice.

Dear Melvinlee05!

As of 5/12/2023, there are no updates from the TCD, it has been 12 working days and 18 days (including weekends).

@octa pls reply,this is far too long.

Back